Benesom is an all-natural sleep aid designed to help you get to sleep and stay asleep. It claims to modulate your metabolism in order to reset your sleep-wake cycle. In addition, this supplement contains ingredients that can lessen anxiety and promote a sense of calmness. It also includes calcium and magnesium which can relax your muscles.
Benesom Ingredients – What to Look For
These are some of the primary active ingredients in Benesom:
- Lemon Balm – This is a plant called Melissa officinalis in the mint family. It can lessen stress and anxiety. It may also enhance cognitive functioning. A study published in the Mediterranean Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism found that this plant is helpful is treating people with sleep disturbance and mild to moderate anxiety disorders.
- Hops – This is an ingredient in beer, and it has medicinal properties in its bitter resins. It has a calming, anti-anxiety effect on the body. A research study in Acta Physiologia Hungaria indicated that hops has a sedative effective and can help reset your circadian rhythm.
- Passion Flower – These come from a vine sometimes called maypop. It induces calmness and is a known aid for insomnia. A study published in Phytotherapy Research found that a low dose of Passion Flower can help adults who have difficulty sleeping. They suggest drinking it in a tea.
How Does It Work? | The Science behind Benesom Sleep Aid
One of the primary ingredients, melatonin, already exists in the pineal gland and it’s responsible for regulating our sleep-wake cycle. When it gets dark outside, the glad releases the substance and you feel drowsy. Additional melatonin will help you fall asleep, and it will also assist in resetting your circadian rhythm.
According to the Sleep Foundation, the circadian rhythm is “a 24-hour internal clock that is running in the background of your brain and cycles between sleepiness and alertness at regular intervals.”
Other ingredients in this supplement increase the number of key neurotransmitters related to calmness and anti-anxiety, such as GABA. This not only helps you sleep; it can also assist in improving your mood.
A review in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry looked at the role of GABA in anxiety disorders.
Benesom Pros & Cons
- This product can help you sleep.
- It could make you calmer and less anxious.
- The supplement is suitable for vegetarians.
- It can help reset your sleep-wake cycle.
- The product contains the healthy minerals calcium and magnesium.
- It’s unavailable on the official website.
- These are large capsules which may be hard to swallow.
- You may experience dizziness, nausea, or headaches.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Take Benesom?
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules, about half and hour before you go to sleep. Do not take more than this dosage for any reason, or it could be harmful to your body.
Q: Does Benesom Have Any Side Effects?
A: Some of the ingredients in this product have mild said effects which could go along with consuming them. Melatonin could lead to nausea, dizziness, and headaches. Valerian could lead to dizziness, headaches, and stomach upset. Passion flower could cause confusion, dizziness, nausea, and vomiting.
Q: Can I Take Benesom If I Have A Health Condition?
A: The manufacturer suggests that you avoid this supplement if you have depression or a seizure disorder. In addition, avoid the product if you’re taking benzodiazepines or sedating medications, anticoagulants, or are drinking alcohol.
Melatonin can lower your blood pressure, so stay away from the product if yours is already low.
Q: Does Benesom Sleep Aid Work?
A: This product contains ingredients like melatonin which should induce sleep and help to rest your biological clock. It includes other substances like hope and valerian which can make you calmer and lessen feelings of anxiety.
Magnesium and calcium relax the muscles. With this mixture, the product should certainly be effective. The customer reviews agree with this assessment, as they are largely very positive. Benesom for sleep does work.
Q: What Is Benesom Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The company has a 30-day return policy, but only for products that are defective or are the result of a mistake on the part of the seller. If this is the case, let the manufacturer know and send back the product within 30 days of the purchase date. You’ll get a full refund.
Q: Is Metagenics Benesom Suitable for Vegetarians?
A: Yes, the ingredients in this supplement are all perfectly suitable for people who follow a vegetarian diet.
Q: Can I Give Benesom to my Children?
A: This is a product which is meant for adults, and adults only. Nobody under the age of 18 should use Benesom, so no you shouldn’t give it to your children.
Q: How Long Does it Take Benesom to Work?
A: Benesom should begin to work very quickly. If you take it 30 minutes before sleep according to the instructions, you should fall asleep rapidly.
Benesom Sleep Aid Alternatives
|Luna Sleep Aid||$16.95||Melatonin, GABA, Lemon Balm, Hope, Valerian, Passion Flower, Chamomile, L-Theanine|
|Genius Sleep AID||$21.99||Melatonin, L-Theanine, L-Glycine, Rutaecarpine, Inositol|
|Som Sleep||$29.99||Melatonin, L-Theanine, and GABA|
|Dream Well||$24.26||GABA, Suan Zao Ren, Fu Ling, Wu Wei Zi|
|Avinol PM||$49.99||Melatonin, Calcium, Magnesium, GABA, Hops Flower Powder|
|Somnapure||$29.99||Melatonin, Chamomile, Valerian, Lemon Balm, Hops, Passion Flower, L-Theanine|
|Nature Made Sleep||$12.64||Melatonin, L-Theanine|
|Stasis Sleep Enhancer||$34.99||Magnesium, Tryptophan, GABA|
|Sleep Support Plus||$27.95||Melatolin, Goji Berry, Lemon Balm, Chamomile|
|ZzzQuil||$7.97||Melatonin, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root extract, Valerian (Valeriana officinalis L.) root extract, Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) leaf extract|
|Relaxium Sleep||$39.99||GABA, L-Tryptophan, Magnesium, Chamomile, Passion Flower, Ashwagandha|
The price of Benesom is very average for the market, and quite reasonable. It also has a good collection of quality ingredients for sleep and relaxation, and more than some of the other brands. This product holds up very well in the market.
Is Metagenics Benesom Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product is made of safe, natural ingredients which can only lead to mild side effects. Naturally, you should heed the health warnings for people who must avoid the product. For anyone else, this supplement will not harm you and should help.
Benesom Customer Reviews & Results
For the most part, users loved this product. About 80% of customers gave very positive reviews and said Benesom helped get them to sleep fast.
Many other Benesom reviews mentioned that it calmed them down. Only a small percentage of users found the product to be ineffective. There was no mention of side effects in any of the reviews.
Benesom: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can purchase this product on Amazon, and from a number of other online retailers. At the moment the product is not for sale on the manufacturer’s official website, although it’s usually sold there. The price is $34.95 when it’s available. On Amazon, Benesom costs $47.78 + 14.70 shipping.
The Bottom Line
Benesom by metagenics is a natural sleep aid that promises to help insomnia sufferers get to sleep easily, stay asleep, and wake up ready to face the day. This product may also calm you, reduce anxiety, and relax your muscles.
This is a high-quality product that includes a number of ingredients that have sleep and calm-inducing properties. In addition, it’s quite reasonably priced. The Benesom reviews were excellent and indicated that most customers find this product to be very effective.
There are a few health warnings for this product, so make sure you read them carefully. Whether you have a health condition or not, it’s essential that you see your doctor before taking Benesom and get medical approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Benesom?
If you’ve been using Benesom for sleep, we hope it’s been effective for you and that you’re getting a lot of rest. Ideally, it’s also lessening your anxiety, so you feel calmer. You should know that there are also some natural methods for making your sleep better. Here are some suggestions:
- Avoid taking naps during the day, as this can disrupt your sleep cycle. If you must take a nap, limit it to half an hour.
- Try not to sleep in late. Go to sleep and wake up at the same approximate time every day, as this helps to reset your sleep clock.
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol, and heavy meals a few hours before bedtime
- Expose yourself to natural light during the daytime. Spend time outside, and open your blinds inside to let as much light in as possible.