About Som Sleep
Som Sleep is a sleep support formula in the form of a drink which helps you get to sleep fast and sleep soundly all night. It can also leave you refreshed and ready for the day in the morning, without feeling drowsy.
In addition, it can help reset your whole sleep schedule. This is a healthy product which could make you calm and relaxed. There’s also Som Sleep zero sugar.
Som Sleep Ingredients – The Breakdown
The primary active ingredients in the supplement are as follows:
- L-theanine – This is an amino acid found in tea leaves. It can increase levels of the neurotransmitter GABA, which can help with sleep and with lessening anxiety. A study in Nutrients found that L-Theanine can lessen stress-related symptoms and improve cognitive function in healthy adults.
- GABA – This is a brain neurotransmitter which can lead to calmness and lessen anxiety. It does this by inhibiting central nervous system activity. It can also help with sleep. A review in Sleep examined the role of GABA in treating primary insomnia.
- Melatonin – This substance is found naturally in the pineal gland, and the gland releases it when it’s time to go to sleep. It plays a role in setting your circadian rhythm. A review in Current Neuropharmacology looked at the pharmacology, functions, and therapeutic benefits of melatonin.
How Does It Work? | The Science behind Som Sleep Drink
Melatonin is a hormone which is responsible for regulating sleep. It’s in the pineal gland, which releases it when it gets dark outside. This makes you drowsy and you fall asleep. Additional melatonin can help treat insomnia.
GABA is a brain chemical that plays a role in making you calm and lessening anxiety. L-Theanine leads to the production of extra GABA.
Som Sleep Pros & Cons
- This product could help you to sleep faster.
- It could give you a great night’s sleep.
- Som Sleep may not make you groggy in the morning.
- The product is non-habit forming.
- It can help regulate your sleep cycle.
- Some people prefer a supplement to a drink.
- Each serving contains a small amount of calories.
- The proprietary blend doesn’t list amounts of each substance.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is to drink one can of the product half an hour before you go to sleep. Do not take more than 2 in 24 hours for any reason.
A: There’s aren’t a lot of side effects associated with this product, and the ones that exist are mild. Melatonin could cause headaches, dizziness, and nausea. It may also interact with several common medications.
A: The Som Sleep ingredients are effective at inducing sleep and calmness. Melatonin, GABA, and L-Theanine have all demonstrated in research that they have these benefits.
The product should certainly work, and if you examine the user reviews you’ll find that most customers agree with this assessment.
A: The company does not accept returns for this product in general. However, if it arrives and is damaged, they give you 7 days to return the product to get your money back. If you don’t like with the supplement, contact the company and they will decide whether you get a refund on a case by case basis.
A: The melatonin in this product will not knack you out suddenly. You take it half an hour before you go to bed, and it will ease you to sleep.
A: Som Sleep drink tastes like berries. It’s a pleasant, refreshing flavor.
A: No, there are no common allergens in this product. If you do have allergies, check the list carefully anyways to make sure the product is suitable for you.
Som Sleep Alternatives
|Som Sleep||$59.98||GABA, L-Theanine, Melatonin, Magnesium, Vitamin B6|
|Somnapure||$29.99||Melatonin, Chamomile, Valerian, Lemon Balm, Hops, Passion Flower, L-Theanine|
|Genius Sleep AID||$21.99||Melatonin, L-Theanine, L-Glycine, Rutaecarpine, Inositol|
|ZzzQuil||$7.97||Melatonin, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root extract, Valerian (Valeriana officinalis L.) root extract, Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) leaf extract|
|Avinol PM||$49.99||Melatonin, Calcium, Magnesium, GABA, Hops Flower Powder|
|Sleep Support Plus||$27.95||Melatolin, Goji Berry, Lemon Balm, Chamomile|
|Luna Sleep Aid||$16.95||Melatonin, GABA, Lemon Balm, Hope, Valerian, Passion Flower, Chamomile, L-Theanine|
|Dream Well||$24.26||GABA, Suan Zao Ren, Fu Ling, Wu Wei Zi|
|Power to Sleep PM||$15.99||Calcium, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Melatonin, GABA, Passion Flower, Hops, Lemon Balm, L-Theanine, Ashwagandha, Bioperine|
Som Sleep is a little more expensive than the other brands, but that could relate to the amount in each product. Overall the ingredients are similar in most of these brands.
Is Som Sleep Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Yes, this product is perfectly safe and would only lead to mild side effects if any. Remember to heed the health warnings for people who should avoid the product. See your doctor before you use this product to get approval.
Som Sleep Customer Reviews & Results
The Som Sleep reviews were excellent overall. The vast majority of the customers said the product was very effective for them, helped them sleep, and calmed them down. There were a small number of users who didn’t found the product effective.
Som Sleep: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
If you’re wondering where to buy Som Sleep, you can get it on the manufacturer’s official website, on Amazon, and from a number of other online and offline locations. On Amazon Som Sleep is $29.99 for a one-time purchase and $28.49 if you subscribe to the auto shipment program. The prices on the official site are as follows:
- 12 pack (original and zero sugar) – $29.99
- 24 pack (original and zero sugar) – $59.98
The Bottom Line
Som Sleep is an organic sleep aids supplement which is meant to help you fall asleep and sleep all night without waking up. It also has a calming effect and could reduce anxiety. The product contains effective ingredients, although there are a few substances missing that are found in other sleep products like Dream Water and Relaxium Sleep.
The Som Sleep reviews indicated that most customers found this product very effective. Users said it calmed them down and helped them sleep soundly all night. Many reviews said they liked the taste, finding it delicious and refreshing. There was no real mention of side effects.
There are a few mild side effects associated with this product, but not many. If you do have any uncomfortable symptoms, stop taking the product right away. You must see a doctor before you use this product, to get medical approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Som Sleep?
Som Sleep is an organic drink that promises to help you get to sleep, have a sound sleep, and wake up refreshed in the morning. It can induce feelings and calmness and lessen anxiety.
We hope this product works well for you and solves your insomnia problem. There are some natural methods which can also help you sleep. Here are some tips:
- Have a regular bedtime routine. In addition, go to sleep and wake up at the same time every day. This can help regulate your sleep schedule.
- Exercise or try to be active on a daily basis, as this can improve your sleep.
- Eat a light dinner, and do not snack in the evenings. A full stomach can disrupt your sleep.
- Stay away from caffeine and alcohol in the evening.