Somnapure natural sleep aid with melatonin can help you get to sleep fast and stay asleep all night, without any unnecessary waking up.
The product leads you to wake up refreshed, alert and ready for the day. The manufacturer claims the supplement does not lead to drowsiness. It’s a healthy product which supports immunity.
Somnapure Ingredients – The Breakdown
This is theSomnapure ingredients list, including some of the primary active substances.
- Valerian – The Valeriana Officinalis plant grows in Europe, Asia, and North America. The primary use of the root is to treat insomnia, and it induces sleepiness. It can also help you stay asleep. A systematic review of the research in The American Journal of Medicine discovered that it induces sleep without producing side effects.
- Passion Flower – This is a purple flower referred to as maypop. There’s evidence that it can treat both anxiety and insomnia. A study published in Sleep Science found this plant to be effective at inducing sleep.
- L-Theanine – This is an amino acid which increases levels of the neurotransmitters GABA, serotonin, and dopamine. These chemicals affect mood, which is why this substance can lessen anxiety. A study in Nutrients found that this substance can lessen stress levels and support mental health.
How Does It Work? | The Science behind Somnapure
Melatonin exists naturally in the body, and it’s released by the pineal gland in our brains when it’s time to go to sleep. This substance is responsible for regulating our sleep-wake cycle. Taking additional melatonin can make you drowsy and induce sleep.
Other substances in this product induce a feeling of calmness, or to lessen anxiety. Some of these, like chamomile, modulate neurotransmitters in the brain related to the mood in order to achieve this function.
A study in Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine found that chamomile can lessen depression and anxiety.
Somnapure Pros & Cons
- The product may help you get to sleep faster.
- Somnapure could help you sleep for longer.
- You should wake up feeling refreshed.
- It’s non-habit forming supplement.
- The supplement is reasonably priced.
- You may have mild side effects like headaches and nausea.
- The pills are large and may be hard for some people to swallow.
- The product is not suitable for people with diabetes.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules about 30-60 minutes before you go to sleep. Do not take more than the suggested dosage for any reason.
A: Somnapure is a very effective supplement which includes sleep-inducing substances like melatonin, and other ingredients like chamomile which have a calming effect. Customers agree with this assessment, as the reviews for the product are overwhelmingly positive. The Somnapure clinical strength ingredients are very potent.
A: There is no return policy listed on the official website. If you purchase the product from a third-party retailer, they will have their own policy.
A: This product lasts for about 8 hours. You should wake up in the morning refreshed and alert, with the effects of the product gone. You have to take it every night for it to keep being effective.
A: No, Somnapure is a non-addictive formula, so you won’t develop a need for it. You can use it when you need it, and leave it when you don’t.
A: Yes, Somnapure contains ingredients which induce a feeling of calm and relaxation, lessening unpleasant feelings. You can use Somnapure for anxiety.
|Somnapure||$29.99||Melatonin, Chamomile, Valerian, Lemon Balm, Hops, Passion Flower, L-Theanine|
|Genius Sleep AID||$21.99||Melatonin, L-Theanine, L-Glycine, Rutaecarpine, Inositol|
|ZzzQuil||$7.97||Melatonin, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root extract, Valerian (Valeriana officinalis L.) root extract, Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) leaf extract|
|Avinol PM||$49.99||Melatonin, Calcium, Magnesium, GABA, Hops Flower Powder|
|Sleep Support Plus||$27.95||Melatolin, Goji Berry, Lemon Balm, Chamomile|
|Nature Made Sleep||$12.64||Melatonin, L-Theanine|
|Luna Sleep Aid||$16.95||Melatonin, GABA, Lemon Balm, Hope, Valerian, Passion Flower, Chamomile, L-Theanine|
|Dream Well||$24.26||GABA, Suan Zao Ren, Fu Ling, Wu Wei Zi|
|Stasis Sleep Enhancer||$34.99||Magnesium, Tryptophan, GABA|
Somnapure is the most expensive brand listed here, yet it’s still very reasonable. There’s some overlap in ingredients with these brands, but Somnapure has the richest collection of substances included.
Is Somnapure Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Many customers ask this question, the answer is absolutely yes – this is a healthy organic sleep aid supplement that is good for your body and supports immunity. You should avoid it if you have diabetes or are having surgery in 2 weeks, but for anyone else, it’s an ideal sleep product.
Somnapure Customer Reviews & Results
The reviews for this product were very positive on the whole. About 75% of customers left an excellent review. People mentioned how easily they fell asleep, and stayed asleep for the entire night. Few users mentioned having any side effects.
Somnapure: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s website, on Amazon, and from a number of other online and offline locations. The price on the official website is $29.99. It’s currently unavailable on Amazon.
The Bottom Line
Somnapure is an all-natural sleep-aid that promises to help you get to sleep quickly and stay asleep all night. You should wake in the morning refreshed and alert. This is a rich formula that also contains antioxidants, supporting immunity.
The customer’s review of this supplement was very positive. The vast majority of users found that this product did help them sleep, even if they had great difficulty in this area. Quite a few people said they only needed one pill to get the full effect.
There may be some mild side effects associated with Somnapure. If you do experience any unpleasant symptoms, stop using the product, and see a doctor. It’s essential that you meet with a physician before taking this supplement to get medical approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Somnapure?
If you have difficulty sleeping, Somnapure could be the perfect supplement for you. It helps you fall asleep fast, and you wake up refreshed and ready to start the day. However, you may not want to take sleep aid pills forever. There are some natural ways to help your sleep that you can try. Here are some tips:
- Avoid any caffeine beverages like cola, coffee, or tea after the afternoon. Otherwise, you could have trouble getting to sleep and/or staying asleep.
- Put on relaxing music before you go to bed, or a meditation recording which will help ease you to sleep.
- Avoid eating a large meal for the 2 hours before you go to sleep. Eating before bed can disrupt sleep.
- Develop a regular sleep routine where you sleep and wake at the same time every day. This will help regulate your sleep cycle.