About Dream Well
Dream Well is a natural sleep-aid supplement which aims to help you get to sleep and allow you to sleep deeply. It promises to have you up in the morning refreshed and ready for the day. The purpose of this product is to reset your sleep-wake cycle. It’s meant for short-term use. It may also lessen your anxiety and give you a calm, relaxed feeling.
Dream Well Ingredients – What to Look For
Here are some of the primary active ingredients in this supplement:
- GABA – This is a brain neurotransmitter which has been linked to improved mood and sleep. A study published in the Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology found that oral intake of GABA plus Apocynum venetum Leaf Extract led to improvement in sleep.
- Wu Wei Zi – This is a Chinese herb that comes from a fruit in the Schisandra chinensis vine, and it originates in China and Russia. It’s considered to be an effective insomnia aid. A study published in the African Journal of Microbiology Research found that this herb has significant anti-fatigue effects.
- Fu Ling – This is also referred to as Poria mushrooms, which grow around the roots of trees in North America, Japan, Korea, and China. A study published in the Journal of Biomedical and Translational Research found that Fu Ling modulates sleep via transmission of GABA. It’s an effective treatment for insomnia.
How Does It Work? | The Science behind Dream Well
The hypothalamus releases the neurotransmitter GABA, which is the area in the brain that is responsible for regulating sleep.
According to the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, GABA inhibits the neurons involved in keeping you awake. This makes it an excellent treatment for insomnia.
There are other ingredients in this supplement which can induce sleepiness. Fu Ling works via transmission of GABA.
Dream Well Pros & Cons
- The product may promote deep sleep.
- It could help restore your sleep-wake pattern.
- This supplement helps you feel refreshed in the morning.
- It may give you a feeling of calm.
- Dream Work could minimize nighttime urination.
- You can’t take this on a long-term basis to help you sleep.
- The capsules are large and may be hard to swallow.
- It could lower your blood pressure.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Dream Well?
A: The recommended dosage is 1-2 capsules with a glass of warm water half an hour before you want to go to sleep. Take the product until your sleep cycle has normalized, which is usually about 1-3 days. Do not consume caffeine before or after you take the supplement, as it can eliminate the effects. Do not take more than 2 capsules per night under any circumstances.
Q: Does Dream Well Have Any Side Effects?
There aren’t a lot of side effects associated with the ingredients in this product. Wu Wei Zi may lead to itching, rash, heartburn, upset stomach, decreased appetite, and stomach paina 
Q: Can I Take Dream Well If I Have A Health Condition?
There are a few health conditions that would prevent you from taking this supplement. GABA lowers your blood pressure, so avoid the supplement if it’s already too low. Suan Zao Ren could lower blood sugar, so you should stay away from this supplement if you have diabetes or are having surgery within a couple of weeks. Wu Wei Zi is problematic for people who have epilepsy, peptic ulcer or gastroesophageal reflex diseasea.
Q: Does Dream Well really Work?
A: The product includes ingredients like GABA which can treat insomnia. The substances in the product also have a calming effect. The product should work. Unfortunately, we can’t confirm this opinion with user reviews because there are none.
Q: What Is Dream Well Money back Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: You can’t buy this product from the manufacturer directly. You can get it at a drugstore in the Philippines and from an online site called MNL Beauty. This company only offers returns if the product has damage. If this is the case, send the product back in its original condition and contact the manufacturer within 7 days of the purchase to get your money back.
Dream Well Alternatives
|Dream Well||$24.26||GABA, Suan Zao Ren, Fu Ling, Wu Wei Zi|
|Avinol PM||$49.99||Melatonin, Calcium, Magnesium, GABA, Hops Flower Powder|
|Luna Sleep Aid||$16.95||Melatonin, GABA, Lemon Balm, Hope, Valerian, Passion Flower, Chamomile, L-Theanine|
|Sleep Support Plus||$27.95||Melatolin, Goji Berry, Lemon Balm, Chamomile|
|ZzzQuil||$7.97||Melatonin, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root extract, Valerian (Valeriana officinalis L.) root extract, Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) leaf extract|
|Som Sleep||$59.98||GABA, L-Theanine, Melatonin, Magnesium, Vitamin B6|
|Somnapure||$29.99||Melatonin, Chamomile, Valerian, Lemon Balm, Hops, Passion Flower, L-Theanine|
|Power to Sleep PM||$15.99||Calcium, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Melatonin, GABA, Passion Flower, Hops, Lemon Balm, L-Theanine, Ashwagandha, Bioperine|
|Metagenics Benesom||34.95||Lemon Balm, Hops, Passion Flower|
|Nature Made Sleep||$12.64||Melatonin, L-Theanine|
|Dream Water||$24.99||5-HTP, Melatonin, GABA|
Although Dream Well is not an expensive product, it costs more than some of the other brands in the same category.
There’s a lot of overlap in ingredients with these brands, and also some different elements in each. Dream Well does include some unique substances that the other brands do not have.
Is Dream Well Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
As long as you heed the health warnings, this supplement is perfectly safe. It uses organic ingredients and has few side effects.
Dream Well Customer Reviews & Results
There are no online reviews of this product, sadly. There’s no way to find out what customers are saying about Dream Well.
Dream Well: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
The manufacturer does not sell this product directly. You can get it offline in a pharmacy in the Philippines called Mercury Drug.
You can also buy it online at a site called MNL Beauty. The price in American dollars is $24.26.
The Bottom Line
Dream Well is an all-natural sleep aid which promises to rest your sleep cycle in 1-3 days. It may also allow you to have a restful sleep and wake up alert and ready to go in the morning.
It may also give you a calm, restful feeling. This product contains unique ingredients which could be effective.
One issue with this product is that you can only get it offline in the Philippines, and the one online site that sells it is in the Philippines as well. This means that you may pay an exchange rate and it could take time to get the package.
This product has few side effects, but it is important to heed the health warnings for people with certain conditions.
It’s essential that anyone who wants to take Dream Well make an appointment with the doctor before, to make sure it’s suitable.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Dream Well?
Dream Well should help you get to sleep easier, wake up refreshed, lessen your anxiety, and reset your sleep cycle. We hope this product provides you with all of the benefits you had hoped for. However, this product is meant for short-term use. There are additional things you can do to help your sleep. Here are some tips:
- If you take naps during the day, stop doing so. If you must have a short sleep, limit it to 30 minutes. Naps can really disrupt your sleep-wake cycle.
- Don’t drink coffee, tea, cola, or anything else with caffeine past to afternoon. This substance can really keep you awake.
- Make your sleep and wake times a habit. Get up at the same time and go to bed at the same time every day. This helps regulate your sleep-wake cycle.
- Make sure the temperature in your bedroom isn’t too hot, as this can affect your sleep. Set the thermostat to an average temperature.