About Stasis Sleep Enhancer
Stasis Sleep Enhancer is a natural product that can treat insomnia by inducing sleep, and making sure you stay asleep all night. It promises that you will wake up in the morning refreshed and not feeling groggy. The product can reset your sleep cycle to a more normal rhythm.
Stasis Sleep Enhancer Ingredients – The Breakdown
These are the primary active ingredients in the supplement:
- GABA – This is an important brain chemical related to mood. It can suppress the central nervous system, leading to a feeling of calmness and relaxation. An article in Sleep discussed the role of GABA in primary insomnia.
- Magnesium – This is an important mineral for our general health. It’s thought by some to play a role in helping with sleep. A 5-year study in Nutrients found no real association between this substance and falling sleep at night. They did find that it could prevent daytime sleeping in women.
- Tryptophan – This is an amino acid which exists in some proteins. It’s the precursor to the brain chemicals serotonin and melatonin, and helps regulate the sleep cycle. A study published in the Journal of Psychiatric Health looked at the effects of this substance on sleep, and got mixed results. It was mostly helpful with mild insomnia.
How Does It Work? | The Science behind Stasis Sleep Enhancer
GABA is a key neurotransmitter in the brain that can lessen anxiety and induce calmness. This is because it suppresses the central nervous system.
We use L-tryptophan for insomnia because it also activates the production of key neurotransmitters, namely serotonin, and melatonin. Serotonin improves mood and melatonin regulates the sleep-wake cycle. It can help you fall asleep and stay asleep.
The International Journal of Tryptophan Research looked at the overall health benefits of this substance.
Stasis Sleep Enhancer Pros & Cons
- This product could restore your sleep cycle.
- It may help you get to sleep and stay asleep.
- You could wake up feeling refreshed in the morning.
- The supplement is made of completely organic ingredients.
- It’s missing some key ingredients, like melatonin and valerian.
- You may have side effects like dizziness or nausea.
- One bottle only lasts for 2 weeks.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules before you go to sleep. Do not take more than this dosage under any circumstances, as it could be harmful to your body.
GABA can lower blood sugar levels, so this product is not good for people who suffer from diabetes. In addition, you should avoid it if you are having surgery within a couple of weeks for the same reason. Products which include magnesium, like this one, are not for people with diabetes, kidney problems, or blood disorders.
A: This product certainly contains ingredient which have an impact on sleep and an anxiety. It’s missing some of the typical ingredients included in these types of products, like melatonin and valerian. It may be less effective than some of those products, but it should still be effective.
A: The manufacturer is offering a 45-day money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, let the company know and send back the item. The company asks that you try the product for a full 30 days before you decide to ask for a refund. They will give you your money back, minus a $4 shipping fee.
A: It will make you drowsy at night to help you fall asleep, but you should make up refreshed and awake. You should not feel drowsy during the day after using this supplement.
A: If you take the suggested dosage of 2 capsules daily, one bottle will take 15 days to use up. If you take one stasis tablet per night the product will last you for a month.
A: There are absolutely no common allergens in this product. However, you must still check with your doctor before using this product as it could interact with other medications.
A: Its’ hard to know without trying them all. Sadly, there are no online reviews to back this product up.
Stasis Sleep Enhancer Alternatives
|Stasis Sleep Enhancer||$34.99||Magnesium, Tryptophan, GABA|
|Dream Well||$24.26||GABA, Suan Zao Ren, Fu Ling, Wu Wei Zi|
|Avinol PM||$49.99||Melatonin, Calcium, Magnesium, GABA, Hops Flower Powder|
|Power to Sleep PM||$15.99||Calcium, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Melatonin, GABA, Passion Flower, Hops, Lemon Balm, L-Theanine, Ashwagandha, Bioperine|
|Sleep Support Plus||$27.95||Melatolin, Goji Berry, Lemon Balm, Chamomile|
|ZzzQuil||$7.97||Melatonin, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root extract, Valerian (Valeriana officinalis L.) root extract, Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) leaf extract|
|Genius Sleep AID||$21.99||Melatonin, L-Theanine, L-Glycine, Rutaecarpine, Inositol|
|Nature Made Sleep||$12.64||Melatonin, L-Theanine|
The price of Stasis Sleep Enhancer is quite average for the market, and it’s reasonable. Some of the other brands contain more ingredients than this product. It does seems to be missing some substances.
Is Stasis Sleep Enhancer Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This is a safe, organic product with non-toxic ingredients. As long as you heed the health warnings for people who should avoid the product, it’s perfectly fine.
Stasis Sleep Enhancer Customer Reviews & Results
There are no reviews of this product online at all, so we can’t get any idea of user opinion on the effectiveness of this supplement. Some may appear when the product is on the market for long.
Stasis Sleep Enhancer: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
The only place you can purchase this product is on the manufacturer’s official website. The cost of one bottle of the product is $34.99.
The Bottom Line
Stasis Sleep Enhancer is an organic supplement that promises to treat insomnia. The product may help you get to sleep and stay asleep all night. In addition, you should wake up refreshed in the morning with no grogginess.
This is a high-quality product, but its downside is that it relies on 3 primary active ingredients alone. Other products are richer in substances that help you sleep, like melatonin. That’s not to say that it doesn’t work. It may indeed be effective. However, as of yet, there are no customer reviews online.
There are a few mild side effects that may accompany this sleep aid. Stop taking the supplement if you experience uncomfortable symptoms. Before you use Stasis Sleep Enhancer, visit your doctor, and get medical approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Stasis Sleep Enhancer?
If you’re using Stasis Sleep Enhancer to treat insomnia, we hope it’s working for you the way it should. Ideally, you’re now sleeping at night and waking up refreshed and ready to greet the day in the morning. There are some natural methods for helping to improve your sleep. Here are some tips:
- Eat a light dinner a few hours before you go to sleep, and do not include any spicy foods. Don’t snack after dinner, as eating too close to bedtime can disrupt your sleep.
- Don’t use electronics before bedtime. This activates your brain and makes it very difficult to fall asleep.
- Try to avoid alcohol before you go to bed, as it can disrupt you from sleeping.
- People who smoke sleep much more poorly than those who don’t. If you’re a smoker with difficulty sleeping, consider quitting.