About Avinol PM
Avinol PM is a sleep-inducing supplement that may help support both good quality and quantity sleep, according to the manufacturer. The pill claims to help the user fall asleep more quickly and stay asleep all night long.
This supplement features two popular ingredients, Melatonin and 5-HTP, which some studies claim may have sleep-inducing capabilities.
Avinol PM claims to help consumers with insomnia, stress, irregular work schedules, jet lag, and chronic fatigue.
Avinol PM Ingredients – What to Look For
Like any other supplement, Avinol PM has active ingredients that help it work.
- Melatonin – Is a key ingredient in many sleeping pills. According to a review article in the Nutrition Journal, melatonin may play the regulator role in the internal biological rhythms, thus might help regulate sleep for those who are fatigued by rotating shifts or jet lag.
- Calcium – Good sleep is maintained by healthy nutrition according to a research piece in the Journal of Sleep Research. In the research, calcium is linked to a decrease in the difficulty of falling asleep due to the fact that calcium lowers blood pressure thus may help restore normal sleep habits.
- Magnesium – This is another mineral that supports sleep. An article by Isfahan University of Medical Sciences published in the Journal of Research in Medical Sciences indicates low magnesium intake may cause sleep disorders.
- GABA – Gamma-aminobutyric acid might improve sleep quality without causing side effects to the user, according to a study report in the Journal of Clinical Neurology.
- Hops Flower Powder – Scientifically known as Humulus lupulus, hops flower is a sedative plant that may have sleep support properties. Hops flower decreases nocturnal activity which may ease sleep as researched by students in the Department of Physiology, University of Extremadura.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Avinol PM
Sleep is one of the most important activities that our bodies need in order to get rest and rejuvenate.
Disruption of sleep is caused by internal factors such as illness, stress, old age, physiological change, pain, and obesity. External factors can also disrupt sleep. These include light, temperature, and noise.
Avinol PM supplements sleep disorder sufferers with the required minerals, magnesium and calcium, which are then absorbed into the body utilizing super-quick dissolve technology. Ancient herbs such as chamomile, valerian root extract, and hops flower benefit the body with sleep boosting functions.
The formulation claims to calm the mind and ease falling asleep. Once asleep, users may stay asleep without disruptions until morning. Avinol PM advertises continued benefits to keep you in high spirits when you wake up.
Avinol PM Pros & Cons
- Contains popular ingredients used in natural sleep aids
- May promote deep sleep
- May stabilize the bodys sleep cycle
- Avinol PM claims to be non-habit forming
- Deep quality sleep may not be achieved as promised
- This supplement is for symptoms relief and may not be addressing the underlying issues causing your sleep problems
- Potential allergens are not listed
- Irritability, anxiety, and drowsiness associated with lack of sleep may return after the dose is completed
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Avinol PM?
A: According to the manufacturer, before going to bed, put one Avinol PM tablet beneath the tongue and wait for it to dissolve.
Q: Does Avinol PM Have Any Side Effects?
A: Producers claim these tablets are formulated with natural ingredients thus non-habit forming.
Q: Can I Take Avinol PM If I Have A Health Condition?
A: Yes, there are no restrictions highlighted by the manufacturers.
Q: Does Avinol PM Work?
A: Containing natural ingredients support by scientific data, this product may work.
Q: Can I take Avinol PM sleep supplement with Coumadin?
A: Be sure to check with your doctor before taking other medications, such as vitamins, cold medicine, sleep supplements such as Avinol PM, or antibiotics. These can make certain anticoagulants stronger or weaker, which can be dangerous to your health.
Q: Is there a Limit on How long I Can Take Avinol PM Sleep Aid?
A: It’s not a good idea to take it long-term.
Q: Can Avinol PM be taken if you have mild sleep apnea and use a CPAP?
A: Avoid alcohol and medications such as anti-anxiety drugs and sleeping pills. Alcohol, some anti-anxiety medications, and some sleeping pills can worsen obstructive sleep apnea and sleepiness.
Q: What Is Avinol PM Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: If you are not satisfied with the product, you can request a return within 30 days of purchase.
RELATED – Onnit New Mood Reviews
Avinol PM Alternatives
|Sleep Support Plus||$27.95||Melatolin, Goji Berry, Lemon Balm, Chamomile|
|Genious Sleep AID||$21.99||L-Glycine, Rutaecarpine, Inositol|
|Natrol Melatonin||$7.47||Pectin, Sodium citrate, Organic tapioca syrup, Organic cane sugar|
|ZzzQuil||$7.97||Melatonin, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root extract, Valerian (Valeriana officinalis L.) root extract, Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) leaf extract|
|ZZZleepy||$24.26||Melatonin, GABA, 5-HTP|
|Dream Well||$24.26||GABA, Suan Zao Ren, Fu Ling, Wu Wei Zi|
|Som Sleep||$59.98||GABA, L-Theanine, Melatonin, Magnesium, Vitamin B6|
|Somnapure||$29.99||Melatonin, Chamomile, Valerian, Lemon Balm, Hops, Passion Flower, L-Theanine|
|Power to Sleep PM||$15.99||Calcium, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Melatonin, GABA, Passion Flower, Hops, Lemon Balm, L-Theanine, Ashwagandha, Bioperine|
|Metagenics Benesom||34.95||Lemon Balm, Hops, Passion Flower|
Is It Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The product does not issue any warnings to special groups such as pregnant women and lactating mothers. As for complaints, customers have complained about the free trial which when ordered comes with a refill order (even when you don’t request for it) that will cost you $79.95.
Avinol PM Customer Reviews & Results
While some customers believe the tablets are worth every dime, others felt it didn’t work for them.
Avinol PM: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Avinol PM all-natural sleep aid costs $38.99 and contains 30 tablets. There’s also the Avinol PM Extra Strength which contains 30 tablets as well but costs $44.99.
The Bottom Line
Getting a good night’s sleep is crucial in attaining good health for infants, kids and adults alike. Insufficient sleep has been associated with a number of negative health and social impacts.
Nowadays, people are afflicted with sleep disorders due to internal and external factors and for that reason, Avinol PM they resort to sleeping pills.
Avinol PM is a product that has received good traction in the market. It promises studied ingredients that may help you get deep quality sleep. For some users it may also help one stay asleep, reduce the tendency to toss and turn around in the bed, and in the morning when one wakes up, they may feel refreshed.
With all these claims, it is not a guarantee that everybody experiences the full benefits as we all respond in different ways to dietary supplements like Somulin, Dream Water and Relaxium Sleep. It’s also not clear whether the benefits expected would be long-term.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Avinol PM?
Some sources consider Avinol PM as not genuine and that it may not deliver its promises. The reason for this is that it is claimed that the product fails to outline the proprietary blend content dose.
Apart from calcium and magnesium, the other ingredients’ content measures are unknown. For instance, the 5-HTP dose is in the formulation is unknown. Due to this, critiques claim that consumers may not benefit from the sleeping pill.