ActivatedYou is a health and wellness line of dietary supplements that may help improve a person’s general health, according to the manufacturer.
These health support products claim to blend both eastern and western medicine to combine their benefits. And the products may provide better-optimized wellness solutions in the form of nutritional support supplements.
The company behind this brand, on its official website, states that its mission is to make supplements that restore the body back to its natural state and function.
They also claim to apply state of the art innovative methods when researching their ingredients, to ensure everything they offer is environmentally friendly.
Their List of Products – What to Look For
Some of the products offered by this health support brand include:
- Adrenal Life – a calming, relaxing and stress-reducing dietary supplement, includes ingredients that may help reduce oxidative stress to give you peace of mind and body. One of the ingredients, taurine, may help increase the production of the relaxation hormone GABA, according to a research article featured in the journal Molecular Vision.
- Advanced Restorative Probiotic – is designed to help boost the number of healthy bacteria in the digestive system. Research from the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health mentions that a healthy gut requires billions of bacterial colonies which in return may improve a person’s overall health.
- Morning Complete – contains ingredients that may help improve a person’s general health, including better digestion, elevated mood, and energy levels, as well as supporting liver function. For instance, the astragalus root extract, one of its component ingredients may have anti-inflammatory benefits, as suggested in one review article in the Journal of Aging and Disease.
- Active Enzyme – claims to feature a blend of healthy digestive enzymes that may help optimize digestion in the body. Some of its ingredients are amylase, fungal protease and lipase, which one research paper in the Food Technology & Biotechnology journal indicates may support gut health.
- Mito Vitality – is aimed at helping the body use its naturally generated energy for maximum health.
- Bone Rich Plus – as the name indicates is a liquid beverage that might help the user maintain stronger bones due to its ingredients.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind ActivatedYou
The way this line of products works depends on the specific supplement that one uses.
For example, the Activated You Enzymes include, among others, amylase, a digestive enzyme that helps in the breakdown of carbohydrates. It acts on starch in food, breaking it down into smaller digestible molecules.
The Advanced Restorative Probiotic may help maintain the right population of healthy bacteria inside the gut for improved digestion.
On the other hand, Schisandra fruit extract in the Adrenal Life supplement has some scientific evidence that seems to back its claims of supporting relaxation, calmness and reducing stress, as seen in one report in the Chinese Medical Journal.
ActivatedYou Pros & Cons
- May improve gut health
- Claims to support stress management
- Might help nourish and refresh the whole body
- May improve a person’s quality of life
- The ingredients of some products have not been shared
- There’s no guarantee that the product will work exactly as touted
- Some of their products may only be safe for healthy people
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The dosage is also specific to the product you are interested in:
- AdrenalLife - the dose is 3 capsules per day with water
- Active Enzyme - the dose is1 or 2 capsules daily with water and a meal
- GI Prime - mix one scoop with water and drink
- Morning Complete - mix one scoop with water and drink
- Enhanced Algae Omegas - consume one tablet with water daily
A: The manufacturer hasn't indicated whether or not any of its products may cause unwanted results.
However, some of the ingredients used in the various supplements have been associated with causing gas, abdominal bloating, stomach upset and diarrhea.
A: Most products by this manufacturer are claimed safe for general healthy living. However, for people with notable or specific health issues, it's advisable to get professional advice before starting any alternative regimen.
A: According to the manufacturer and the scientific research available on the individual supplements, yes, it may be beneficial. However, the results may differ from one person to another.
A: This health brand covers all their products with a 90-day moneyback guarantee. Unhappy customers can return either used or unused products within the set period for a refund.
|Synbiotic 365||$45.00||Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Pantothenic Acid, Probiotic Blend|
|Bio X4||$99.00||Caralluma Fimbriata extract, amylase, bromelain, lipase, Probiotic Blend (4 billion CFU), Green Tea Extract|
|Florajen 3||$42.99||Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium lactis|
|Zipfizz||$37.99||Caffeine anhydrous, Vitamin B12, guarana seed, green tea leaf, grape seed extract, green coffee bean|
|SuperBeets||$34.95||Beetroot powder, malic acid, apple flavor|
Is ActivatedYou Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
So far, no complaints about any of the supplements in this line of products have been made official. The product is also placed under caution.
CAUTION: It is always advisable to consult your physician before starting any type of health supplements regimen.
ActivatedYou Customer Reviews & Results
Some of the feedback in this line of supplements seems encouraging. Most users are saying they experienced notable changes in their gut health.
Others claim they feel more relaxed after using the Adrenal Life.
ActivatedYou: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
The products are available on the official website, under the following packages deals and prices:
(a) Active Enzyme
- 6 bottles – $331.25
- 3 bottles – $175.36
- 1 bottle – $64.95
- 6 bottles – $356.75
- 3 bottles – $188.86
- 1 bottle – $69.95
(c) Advanced Restorative Probiotic
- 6 bottles – $356.95
- 3 bottles – $188.97
- 1 bottle – $69.99
(d) Bone Rich Plus
- 6 bags – $377.70
- 3 bags – $200.85
- 1 bag – $74.95
(e) Enhanced Algae Omegas
- 6 bottles – $330
- 3 bottles – $175
- 1 bottle – $65
(f) GI Prime
- 6 bottles – $305.75
- 3 bottles – $161.86
- 1 bottle – $59.95
(g) Morning Complete
- 6 bags – $403
- 3 bags – $213
- 1 bag – $79
(h) Mito Vitality
- 6 bags – $402.75
- 3 bags – $213.97
- 1 bag – $79.99
The Bottom Line
ActivatedYou as a brand seems to stand out in the world of supplements as it focusing on all-natural ingredients. Most of the components in their formulation are also lab researched.
In today’s world, supplements are required to explain how they claim to work. This brand seems to have met that requirement as most of its products have some scientific evidence backing their composition.
Nevertheless, it’s also common knowledge that with dietary supplements, the result may vary from person to person.
Since these products aim to support the healthy function of the body, they are not meant to treat or cure a health condition.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About ActivatedYou?
New users should note that the ingredients differ from one supplement to the next. As such, it’s important to confirm with the manufacturer whether it is safe if you intend to use multiple products at the same time.
It’s also important to deal directly with the manufacturer for this line of products, just to ensure you’re getting the original products.