About Nature Made Sleep
Nature Made Sleep is a natural sleep aid which aims to help you get to sleep faster so you wake up refreshed in the morning. It may also help relax he mind and lessen anxiety. This supplement is completely drug free and contains no artificial dyes or flavors, and it’s gluten-free.
Nature Made Sleep Ingredients – The Breakdown
There are 2 primary active ingredients in this supplement:
- Melatonin – This is a hormone which the pineal gland releases when it gets dark outside, making us drowsy. It’s responsible for regulating our sleep-wake cycle. Light can prevent melatonin production. According to the National Center for Complimentary and Integrative Health, some studies indicate it can have a positive effect on cancer.
- L-Theanine – This is an amino acid which helps you to be more relaxed. It’s found in green tea. L-Theanine transmits impulses to the brain, and it produces the brain neurotransmitters glutamate and GABA. A study published in Pharmaceutical Biology for that L-Theanine and GABA decrease sleep latency and improve non-REM sleep.
How Does It Work? | The Science behind Nature Made Sleep Aid
Melatonin is a hormone responsible for regulating our circadian rhythm. It’s found in the pineal gland of the brain, which releases it at night to make us feel like going to sleep. The additional amount provided here can assist you in falling asleep and ideally staying asleep all night.
L-Theanine is an amino acid that helps with the production of the brain transmitter GABA. This substance induces relaxation and lessens anxiety, which can help you sleep.
Nature Made Sleep Pros & Cons
- This product may help you fall asleep
- It can help you relax.
- You should wake up in the morning at your best.
- The product is made of completely natural ingredients.
- It contains no artificial flavors or dyes.
- There are only 2 primary active ingredients.
- You may experience side effects like headaches or dizziness.
- You can’t drive within 8 hours of taking this supplement.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is one capsule an hour before you go to bed with a glass of water. Avoid using more than the suggested dosage for any reason, or it could harm your body.
A: The manufacturer recommends that you avoid this product if you have any chronic disease, particularly diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, or an endocrine, bleeding, auto-immune, or seizure condition.
A: This product contains 2 ingredients which research has demonstrated do induce drowsiness and relaxation, and help you get to sleep. It certainly should be effective. Some of the other supplements in this class contain more ingredients, so it’s possible they could be more effective.
According to the customer reviews for this supplement, this is an excellent product which is effective at inducing sleep.
A: As the manufacturer does not sell the product directly, there’s no return policy. Any third-party seller you buy from will have their own policy which will cover you. For example, the Nature Made Sleep Amazon product has a 30-day money-back guarantee. Let them know you want a refund within 30 days of the purchase date and send back the product to get your money back.
A: Avoid this supplement if you are taking antidepressants, anti-anxiety medications, diabetes medications, narcotics, blood pressure pills, or asthma pills.
A: No, this product is not meant for children. Only adults above the age of 18 should be using this supplement for sleep.
A: L-Theanine is found in green tea. Melatonin exists in food like milk, eggs, pistachios, nuts, rice, salmon, and beef.
Nature Made Sleep Alternatives
|Nature Made Sleep||$12.64||Melatonin, L-Theanine|
|Genius Sleep AID||$21.99||Melatonin, L-Theanine, L-Glycine, Rutaecarpine, Inositol|
|Dream Well||$24.26||GABA, Suan Zao Ren, Fu Ling, Wu Wei Zi|
|Avinol PM||$49.99||Melatonin, Calcium, Magnesium, GABA, Hops Flower Powder|
|Somnapure||$29.99||Melatonin, Chamomile, Valerian, Lemon Balm, Hops, Passion Flower, L-Theanine|
|Sleep Support Plus||$27.95||Melatolin, Goji Berry, Lemon Balm, Chamomile|
|ZzzQuil||$7.97||Melatonin, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root extract, Valerian (Valeriana officinalis L.) root extract, Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) leaf extract|
|Luna Sleep Aid||$16.95||Melatonin, GABA, Lemon Balm, Hope, Valerian, Passion Flower, Chamomile, L-Theanine|
|Stasis Sleep Enhancer||$34.99||Magnesium, Tryptophan, GABA|
Nature Made Sleep is clearly much less expensive than other brands in the same class, which is a great advantage. However, it also only includes 2 primary active ingredients, while most of the other supplements contain several. It may be less effective than some of the other products.
Is Nature Made Sleep Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
As long as you do not have a chronic disease like the ones mentioned in the health warnings, this product is perfectly safe. It uses natural ingredients and is drug-free.
Nature Made Sleep Customer Reviews & Results
The Nature Made Sleep Aid reviews for this product were very good on the whole. Most users said it helped them get to sleep and stay asleep all night. They were very happy with the results. A smaller number of users found this product ineffective. There were few mentions of side effects.
Nature Made Sleep: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
This product is not sold directly from the manufacturer. You can buy it on Amazon, Walmart, and from other online and offline retailers. It costs $12.64 on Amazon, and the Nature Made Sleep Walmart supplement is $10.80.
The Bottom Line
Nature Made Sleep is an all-natural sleep aid made of 2 ingredients which induce a feeling of relaxation and drowsiness, helping you sleep. The supplement promises you will wake up in the morning refreshed and ready to start the day. This is a drug-free supplement that includes no artificial dyes or colors. The price is very reasonable.
The customer reviews for Nature Made Sleep were very positive on the whole. Users largely raved about the benefits of this product for resetting their sleep cycles and dealing with their insomnia. Only a small percentage of people said the product didn’t work for them.
Remember to heed the health warning for people who should avoid this supplement. It’s very important that anyone considering taking this sleep aid supplement make a doctor’s appointment to get medical approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Nature Made Sleep?
Nature Made Sleep should ideally help with your insomnia, lulling you to sleep with its natural ingredients and making sure you stay asleep all night. The product should leave you refreshed in the morning and ready to start your day. We hope this might be the best sleep aid that works for you. However, it’s important to be aware of some natural methods for improving your sleep. Here are some tips:
- Develop a sleep routine, where you do the same things before you go to bed every night and sleep at approximately the same time. Try to get up at the same time every morning. This will help establish a sleep cycle.
- Set the temperature in your bedroom so it’s not too hot. Keep it slightly on the cool side for an ideal night’s rest.
- Avoid caffeine in the form of coffee, tea, or chocolate later than an afternoon. These can really prevent you from getting to sleep.
- Shut down all your gadgets an hour before bedtime. These can disrupt your sleep by keeping your brain active and alert.