About Luna Sleep Aid
Luna Sleep Aid is an organic product that can help you get to sleep and remain asleep all night. The product promises you will wake up refreshed in the morning.
The supplement can reset your sleep-wake cycle. It can also lessen anxiety and induce feelings of calmness and relaxation.
Luna Sleep Aid Ingredients – What to Look For
Here are some of the primary active ingredients in this supplement:
- GABA – This is a brain neurotransmitter which can depress the central nervous system, lessening anxiety and inducing a feeling of calmness. An article in Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment explained that this chemical modulates anxiety. It can also help your body fall into relation and go to sleep.
- Lemon Balm – This is a plant called Melissa officinalis L. which is an effective anti-stress treatment. A study published in the Medicinal Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism, concluded that this plant was effective at treating adults with mild to moderate anxiety and sleeping disorders.
- Chamomile – This comes from the flowers of the Asteraceae plant. It’s known for its soothing and calming properties. A study published in the Journal of Educational Health Promotion found chamomile to improve sleep quality in elderly people.
How Does It Work? | The Science behind Luna Sleep Aid
The product contains melatonin, which is a natural hormone our pineal gland releases when it’s time to go to sleep. It leads to sleepiness, which is why it’s a good remedy for insomnia. Taking melatonin can help reset the body’s natural clock.
A study published by the U.S Department of Health and Human Services identified 2 cell types that make melatonin in the pineal gland.
There are other substances in the product which can induce drowsiness, like lemon balm. It also has a calming effect, like GABA. This is a brain neurotransmitter that limits central nervous system activity.
GABA can lessen stress and anxiety. A review in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry looked at the role of GABA in anxiety disorders.
Luna Sleep Aid Pros & Cons
- This product may help regulate your sleep cycle.
- It could promote relaxation and reduce anxiety.
- The supplement might help you fall asleep and stay asleep.
- You may wake up refreshed in the morning.
- The product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- The product contains rice flour, which is a common allergen.
- Some users may feel drowsy the next morning.
- You could have a reaction to one of the ingredients, leading to a rash.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Take Luna Sleep Aid?
A: The recommended dosage is 1-2 capsules, depending on what you need. Start with 1 capsule for the first 3 days, and then decide if you need to add a second one. Do not take more than 2 capsules per night for any reason.
Q: Does Luna Sleep Aid Have Any Side Effects?
A: Luna Sleep Aid side effects are mostly mild. For example, melatonin can lead to depressed mood, daytime drowsiness, headache, dizziness, or stomach pain. L-Theanine could cause headaches Chamomile could lead to vomiting or an allergic reaction.
Q: Does Luna Sleep Aid Work?
A: This product contains ingredients like melatonin, which helps you get to sleep and help reset your body clock. It also includes substances that promote relaxation and release anxiety-like GABA. Based on what’s included in the supplement, it should work. The customers seem to agree, as this product got great reviews.
Q: What Is Luna Sleep Aid Money-back Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 100% money-back guarantee with no time limit attached to it. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, let the company know. For orders with 4 or more of the same supplement, you must return the empty bottles. You’ll get a full refund, including the shipping costs.
Luna Sleep Aid Alternatives
|Luna Sleep Aid||$16.95||Melatonin, GABA, Lemon Balm, Hope, Valerian, Passion Flower, Chamomile, L-Theanine|
|Genius Sleep AID||$21.99||Melatonin, L-Theanine, L-Glycine, Rutaecarpine, Inositol|
|Dream Well||$24.26||GABA, Suan Zao Ren, Fu Ling, Wu Wei Zi|
|Avinol PM||$49.99||Melatonin, Calcium, Magnesium, GABA, Hops Flower Powder|
|Nature Made Sleep||$12.64||Melatonin, L-Theanine|
|Sleep Support Plus||$27.95||Melatolin, Goji Berry, Lemon Balm, Chamomile|
|ZzzQuil||$7.97||Melatonin, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root extract, Valerian (Valeriana officinalis L.) root extract, Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) leaf extract|
|Stasis Sleep Enhancer||$34.99||Magnesium, Tryptophan, GABA|
|Power to Sleep PM||$15.99||Calcium, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Melatonin, GABA, Passion Flower, Hops, Lemon Balm, L-Theanine, Ashwagandha, Bioperine|
|Relaxium Sleep||$39.99||GABA, L-Tryptophan, Magnesium, Chamomile, Passion Flower, Ashwagandha|
Clearly Luna Sleep Aid is one of the cheapest brands, and it includes almost all the ingredients the other brands have. There’s a lot of overlap of substances with these sleep aid products, and Luna Natural Sleep Aid includes all the right things.
Is Luna Sleep Aid Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This is a very safe product that could only lead to mild side effects. It’s made of completely organic ingredients. Make sure to heed the health warning for people who are not suitable for this product.
Luna Sleep Aid Customer Reviews & Results
For the most part, this product got excellent reviews. Users with insomnia loved how well this supplement helped them to sleep, and to stay asleep all night. Other mentioned the feeling of calmness it gave them, and how much less anxious they felt.
There were a small number of users who unfortunately did not find this product effective for them. Many of these were people with serious cases of insomnia.
Luna Sleep Aid: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
If you’re wondering where to buy Luna Sleep Aid, you can buy this product on the manufacturer’s official website and on Amazon. However, at the moment it’s listed as unavailable on Amazon and there’s no price given. On the official website, the price is $16.95.
If you’re looking in stores for Luna Sleep Aid, Walmart and other big retailers do not sell it. You have to order it online.
The Bottom Line
Luna Natural Sleep Aid is an organic supplement which helps you get to sleep, and wake refreshed in the morning. It resets your sleep cycle so you are sleeping at more regular times.
In addition, it lessens anxiety and promotes a feeling of calmness. It includes quality herbal substances that have research backing up their efficacy.
The reviews for Luna Sleep Aid were very positive for the most part. The vast majority of customers said this product really helped them sleep, and prevented them from waking up in the night. Only a few users wrote poor reviews, citing that the product didn’t help them.
Although these are organic ingredients, there are still potent substances that could interact with other medications. Make an appointment with your doctor before you use this to get approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Luna Sleep Aid?
Luna Sleep Aid should help you get a good night’s sleep and awaken refreshed and ready for the day. We hope this product works well for you, solving your sleep issues. Since you can’t take a supplement forever, here are some natural remedies for helping you sleep.
- Try some tai chi before you go to bed. There’s evidence that doing his martial act has helped people get to sleep. Yoga is another good option.
- Engaging in some meditation before you go to bed can be very helpful for sleep. Find a good meditation soundtrack on YouTube, or simply sit peacefully and try to clear your mind.
- Listen to relaxation music as you are trying to get to sleep. You can find a wide selection of great music online for this purpose.
- Do not use electronics like your phone before you go to bed. The light can cause you difficulty sleeping