About Genius Sleep AID
Genius Sleep AID is an herbal supplement which promotes sleep. Not only does it help you fall asleep, it leaves you fresh and alert in the morning. The product can regulate your sleep-wake cycle as a whole.
In addition, it has mood-regulating properties, lessening anxiety and inducing calmness. The genius brand is high quality.
Genius Sleep AID Ingredients – What to Look For
These are some of the primary active ingredients in Genius Sleep AID pills.
- L-Glycine – This is an amino acid which is responsible for the production of protein in the body. It’s a known anti-inflammatory that can treat some medical conditions. It can also help sleep. A study in Neuropsychopharmacology found that glycine has potent sleep-promoting effects.
- Rutaecarpine – This is an alkaloid which comes from the fruit Evodia rutaecarpa. It has the ability to block the effects of caffeine. A study on rats in the Archives of Pharmacal Research found that this substance increases the metabolism of caffeine so it leaves your system faster.
- Inositol – This is a carbohydrate which exists in the body. Its chemical structure is not unlike glucose. This substance can have an impact on mood. A study published in Human Psychopharmacology Clinical and Experimental found that this substance had a positive effect on depression.
How Does It Work? | The Science behind Genius Brand Sleep AID
Many of the substances in this product produce key neurotransmitters related to mood like GABA and serotonin. These influence your mood, lessening anxiety and irritability.
The substance melatonin exists naturally in the body, in your pineal gland. When it gets dark outside, the gland releases it and this makes you drowsy. This substance regulates your sleep-wake cycle.
Genius Brand Sleep AID Pros & Cons
- This product may reduce the effects of caffeine in the body.
- It could lessen mental stress and improve your mood.
- The supplement may regulate your sleep-wake cycle.
- It could help you get to sleep.
- It could reduce tiredness the next day.
- The product may cause low blood pressure.
- It contains organic rice, which is a common allergen.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules 30 minutes before you go to sleep. Following this, use the product for 5 nights in a row followed by a 2-day break, and continue this cycle. Avoid taking more than the suggested dosage, or it could be harmful to your system.
There are a few health conditions that would prevent you from taking this supplement. Both melatonin and L-Theanine can lower blood pressure. In addition, rutaecarpine could worsen an irregular heartbeat, so don’t take it if you have this condition. You should also stay away from the product if you’re having surgery within 2 weeks. It may elevate the chance of bleeding.
A: This product contains ingredients like melatonin which regulate the sleep-wake cycle and help you get to sleep. This sleep genius includes other substances like L-theanine and inositol which lessen anxiety and also help get you to sleep. Other substances suppress the influence of caffeine. This product should be effective. The majority of the reviews agree with this assessment.
A: The manufacturer has a 90-day money-back guarantee. If you are not happy with the supplement for any reason, let the company know and send it back within 90 days of the shipping date. You’ll get a full refund.
A: Yes, this product has cognitive health benefits. It can improve your memory, sharpen your thinking, and enhance your problem-solving skills.
A: It’s never a good idea to use caffeine at night if you have trouble sleeping. It can keep you awake. However, this product contains an ingredient which suppresses the effect of caffeine, so if you do have some Genius Sleep AID should negate the effects.
A: No, Genius Sleep AID is a non-habit forming supplement. You will not become dependent on the supplement, and you can stop using it any time without any problems.
Genius Sleep AID Alternatives
|Genius Sleep AID||$21.99||Melatonin, L-Theanine, L-Glycine, Rutaecarpine, Inositol|
|Dream Well||$24.26||GABA, Suan Zao Ren, Fu Ling, Wu Wei Zi|
|Luna Sleep Aid||$16.95||GABA, Lemon Balm,& Chamomile|
|Avinol PM||$49.99||Melatonin, Calcium, Magnesium, GABA, Hops Flower Powder|
|Power to Sleep PM||$15.99||Calcium, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Melatonin, GABA, Passion Flower, Hops, Lemon Balm, L-Theanine, Ashwagandha, Bioperine|
|Sleep Support Plus||$27.95||Melatolin, Goji Berry, Lemon Balm, Chamomile|
|ZzzQuil||$7.97||Melatonin, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root extract, Valerian (Valeriana officinalis L.) root extract, Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) leaf extract|
|Nature Made Sleep||$12.64||Melatonin, L-Theanine|
|Stasis Sleep Enhancer||$34.99||Magnesium, Tryptophan, GABA|
|Som Sleep||$59.98||GABA, L-Theanine, Melatonin, Magnesium, Vitamin B6|
|Relaxium Sleep||$39.99||GABA, L-Tryptophan, Magnesium, Chamomile, Passion Flower, Ashwagandha|
The Genius Brand Sleep AID is a very reasonably-priced supplement for the market, and in general. It contains a rich collection of ingredients. There’s some overlap in substances with these products, but each has its own unique elements.
Is Genius Smart Sleeping Pill Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product is made of safe, organic ingredients. It’s important to heed the health warnings for people who should avoid this supplement. Outside of that, this product is perfectly fine.
Genius Brand Sleep AID Customer Reviews & Results
Most of the users who wrote a review for this supplement were very happy with the results. About 70% of customers said this product helped them with their insomnia, inducing them to sleep much more easily. Some said it was the best sleep aid they had ever tried.
A few users mentioned that the product didn’t work as well as they had hoped. Some mentioned mild side effects like achy joints or vomiting.
Genius Smart Sleep AID: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can purchase this product on the manufacturer’s official website, on Amazon, and from a number of other online retailers. The cost is $21.99 on the official website. The Genius Sleep AID Amazon price is $19.95. The Genius Sleep AID Walmart price is $16.18.
The Bottom Line
Genius Brand Sleep AID is an herbal supplement with numerous benefits. It can help you sleep, and regulate your sleep cycle. In addition, this product has mood-enhancing properties, lessening your anxiety, and inducing calmness. It also has brain health properties like improving memory and critical thinking skills.
The reviews for Genius Sleep AID were quite good overall. Many users were happy with the results, felt they sleep better, and also had a reduction in levels of stress and anxiety. Some mentioned better focus and sharper thinking.
If you experience side effects, stop using this product right away and see a doctor if necessary. Before you take the supplement, visit your physician, and make sure the product is suitable for you.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Genius Brand Sleep AID?
Ideally, Genius Brand Sleep AID will be the product that helps you solve you’re sleep problems, lessen your anxiety, and improve your mood. We hope you are sleeping soundly every night and waking up refreshed. There are also some natural ways to help you sleep better. Here are some things you might want to try:
- Try to exercise on a daily basis, or at least a few times a week. This can have a very positive effect on your ability to sleep.
- Avoid heavy meals at night, as well as alcohol. These are two things that can really interfere with your ability to sleep.
- Don’t leave any lights on when you’re sleeping. It’s important to sleep in the pitch black.
- In order to regulate your circadian rhythm, make sure you sleep and wake at approximately the same time every day.