Sharyn Reinhold, MS, CNS
Sharyn Reinhold is a clinical nutritionist specializing in mental health and chronic illness. She has also worked as an independent medical writer for Holtorf Medical Group and several other health and wellness organizations.
- M.S. Applied Clinical Nutrition - New York Chiropractic College - Seneca Falls, New York
- Certified by the Board for Certification of Nutrition Specialists
- NeuroPsych Nutrition - Clinical Nutritionist - Suffolk, Virginia
Along with running a private nutrition practice in Suffolk, Virginia, Sharyn also does freelance writing in the health and wellness field. She and her husband, Dr. Rich Reinhold, are co-owners of Reinhold Chiropractic Group in Virginia Beach, Virginia. She has more than four years of experience as a clinical nutritionist and recently became a Certified Nutrition Specialist.
Sharyn has previous education in the field of psychology and additional training as an integrative mental health practitioner. She is particularly interested in the gut/brain connection and psychoneuroimmunology. She became passionate about nutrition after her own battle with chronic Lyme disease and seeks to help others recover from chronic illness through diet and lifestyle changes, from a functional perspective.
- College/University (1999-2003) - B.S. Psychology, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA
- Graduate School (2013-2015) – M.S. Applied Clinical Nutrition, Seneca Falls, NY
- Board Certified (February 2019) – Certified Nutrition Specialist