About Power to Sleep PM
Power to Sleep PM (60 Softgels) by Irwin Naturals is an organic supplement which is meant to help you get to sleep at night and stay asleep all night, without any disruptive awakenings.
According to the manufacturer, you will wake up fresh without a feeling of drowsiness. This is a healthy product that contains calcium, magnesium, and flaxseed oil rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
Power to Sleep PM Ingredients – What to Look For
Here are some of the primary active ingredients in the supplement:
- Passion Flower – This is the Passiflora Incarnata plant which originates in tropical areas in America. It has a calming effect, and there’s evidence it’s an effective treatment for insomnia. A study published in Sleep Science found that Passion Flower is effective for inducing sleep.
- L-Theanine – This is one of the primary substances included in green tea. This compound has the ability to raise levels of the brain chemical GABA, which can calm and lessen anxiety. A study in Nutrients supported the anti-anxiety effects of L-Theanine.
- Ashwagandha – This is the Withania Somnifera plant, and it’s considered an adaptogen. It lowers stress levels in the body. A study in the Journal of Alternative and Complimentary Medicine concluded that this substance is effective in treating anxiety.
How Does It Work? | The Science behind Irwin Naturals Power to Sleep PM
Melatonin is a substance which exists naturally in the pineal gland. When it gets dark outside, the gland releases it and this makes you drowsy so you fall asleep. Melatonin also helps to regulate your circadian rhythm.
Other substances in this product lead to the release of neurotransmitters like GABA, which affect mood. They induce calmness and lessen feelings of anxiety.
Power to Sleep PM Pros & Cons
- The product could help you get to sleep.
- It may provide you with a sound sleep all night.
- It may regulate your sleep cycle.
- This supplement may promote relaxation.
- It contains calcium and magnesium, which replenish nutrients.
- The supplement contains soy, which is a common allergen.
- It may cause stomach ache and bloating.
- You can’t drink alcohol with this product.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules per night, before you go to bed. Do not take more than the suggested dosage for any reason.
A: Based on the ingredients in this supplement it should certainly do what it says it does. Melatonin is a substance in the pineal gland which is released when we need to sleep. Additional amounts will make you drowsy and help you sleep.
Other ingredients also have research backing up their efficacy in making you sleepy and relaxed, including GABA, hops, and passion flower. This product should be very effective, and the user reviews back this up.
A: The manufacturer has a 60-day money-back guarantee which applies to products purchased through Irwin Naturals, HydroCanna, and FloChi websites.
If you're dissatisfied with the supplement, tell the company and send the remainder back within 60 days of the purchase date. You'll get a full refund, minus the shipping fees.
A: The manufacturer promises that you will wake up refreshed the next day and that you will not experience any drowsiness.
A: The product contains flaxseed oil, which is high in omega-3 fatty acids. They include antioxidant properties which make them healthy and supportive of your immune system.
A: The manufacturer warns that this product is not suitable for pregnant women, so avoid it if you're in this condition.
Power to Sleep PM Alternatives
|Power to Sleep PM||$15.99||Calcium, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Melatonin, GABA, Passion Flower, Hops, Lemon Balm, L-Theanine, Ashwagandha, Bioperine|
|Somnapure||$29.99||Melatonin, Chamomile, Valerian, Lemon Balm, Hops, Passion Flower, L-Theanine|
|Som Sleep||$29.99||GABA,Melatonin and L-Theanine|
|Genius Sleep AID||$21.99||Melatonin, L-Theanine, L-Glycine, Rutaecarpine, Inositol|
|Stasis Sleep Enhancer||$34.99||Magnesium, Tryptophan, GABA|
|Avinol PM||$49.99||Melatonin, Calcium, Magnesium, GABA, Hops Flower Powder|
|Sleep Support Plus||$27.95||Melatolin, Goji Berry, Lemon Balm, Chamomile|
|Dream Well||$24.26||GABA, Suan Zao Ren, Fu Ling, Wu Wei Zi|
|Luna Sleep Aid||$16.95||Melatonin, GABA, Lemon Balm, Hope, Valerian, Passion Flower, Chamomile, L-Theanine|
|Nature Made Sleep||$12.64||Melatonin, L-Theanine|
|Relaxium Sleep||$39.99||GABA, L-Tryptophan, Magnesium, Chamomile, Passion Flower, Ashwagandha|
The price of Power to Sleep PM Liquid Softgel is average for the market, and quite affordable. There is some overlap in the ingredients for these products, but clearly it has a richer collection than most.
Is Power to Sleep PM Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
For the most part, this product is a perfectly safe brand made of organic ingredients. You may experience some mild side effects, and if so you should stop taking the product. Make sure to heed the health warnings for people who should stay away from the product.
Power to Sleep PM Customer Reviews & Results
Most of the Power to Sleep PM reviews were very good. This is a very popular sleep supplement with over 80% 4 or 5 star reviews. Users said this product did help them get to sleep and stay asleep all night.
There were very few negative reviews from people who did not find the product effective. There were few mentions of customers experiencing any side effects.
Power to Sleep PM: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can purchase this product from Irwin Naturals, HydroCanna, and FloChi websites. You can also get it from Amazon. It’s also available from other retailers like Walmart. It costs $15.99 on the official Irwin Naturals site. The Power to Sleep PM Amazon price is $39.92.
The Bottom Line
Irwin Naturals Power to Sleep PM is a natural product that promises to treat cases of insomnia. It may help you get to sleep fast, and it could also induce calmness and lessen feelings of anxiety. This is a sleep aid supplement with a high-quality collection of ingredients, and science backs their efficacy.
The Power to Sleep PM reviews were very positive. The majority of customers loved the results of the product, finding it helped them sleep and it reset their sleep cycle so they were sleeping better in general.
There are some mild side effects that may go along with this product. If you experience unpliant symptoms, stop using the product. There may be some Power to Sleep PM drug interactions. This is why it’s essential that you go to your doctor before taking this supplement, to get medical approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About This Liquid Softgel?
Power to Sleep PM melatonin is a supplement that may help you regain your sleep, sleep soundly all night, and wake up refreshed and ready to take on the day. We hope that this product works well for you and that you’re happy with it. There are some natural ways you can ensure that you sleep better. Here are some suggestions:
- Get as much physical activity as possible. Exercise can help you sleep better at night.
- If you’re having trouble falling asleep, go to another room and engage in a relaxing, calming activity until you feel tired. Then go back to bed.
- Don’t take naps during the day. This can disrupt your entire sleep-wake cycle.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine a few hours before bedtime, as it can really affect your sleep.