ZZZleepy is an all-natural sleep aid supplement that can induce drowsiness and help you get to sleep at night. When you wake up in the morning, you’ll feel fully rested and ready to start the day. This is a product that is not habit-forming. In addition, it can lessen your levels of stress and make you feel relaxed and calm.
ZZZleepy Ingredients – What to Look For
Here are some of the primary active ingredients in this supplement:
- Melatonin – This is a hormone which is strongly related to our sleep cycle. It’s released by the pineal gland when it becomes dark outside and it’s time to sleep. Its amount decreases as we age. A review published in Sleep Medicine Review found evidence for the efficacy of melatonin in the treatment of adult sleep disorders.
- 5-HTP – This is a brain chemical which leads to the production of serotonin. It can enhance mood, and there’s some evidence it can treat insomnia. An article published in Alternative Medicine Review said that 5 HTP is a clinically effective serotonin precursor which can treat depression, fibromyalgia, binge eating, chronic headaches, and insomnia.
- GABA – This is an amino acid and neurotransmitter in the central nervous system. It’s often used to treat stress, anxiety, and depression. An article in Sleep looked at the role of GABA in primary insomnia, and stated that it was effective for this purpose.
How Does It Work? | The Science behind ZZZleepy
Melatonin is a natural hormone that the pineal gland releases when it’s time to go to sleep, and it makes us drowsy. Its levels drop as we get older. The additional melatonin helps to make you tired and should lead to sleep. (source)
Some of the other ingredients in this supplement are brain neurotransmitters which can contribute to treating insomnia. 5-HTP increases levels of serotonin, which can improve your mood, and can also help with sleep. A study in Sleep looked at the role of 5-HTP on mice and found that it does play a role in the sleep-wake cycle.
GABA inhibits some brain chemicals and decreases the activity in your central nervous system. This can help with sleep, and it can also lessen anxiety and depression.
A review in Neuropharmacology looked at the role of GABA in treating anxiety and depression.
ZZZleepy Pros & Cons
- This product can help you sleep at night.
- It’s priced very reasonably.
- The supplement is not addictive.
- You’ll feel fully rested when you wake up.
- It can fight stress and induce calmness.
- The product contains rice, which is a common allergen.
- You can’t take this if you have a breathing problem.
- Combing with alcohol could be dangerous.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use ZZZleepy Sleep Aid?
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules per night, before you go to sleep. Do not take more than the suggested dosage for any reason as it could be harmful. In case of an overdose, seek medical attention immediately.
Q: Does ZZZleepy Have Any Side Effects?
There are side effects associated with some of the ingredients. Melatonin may cause daytime drowsiness, dizziness, headache, depressed mood, and stomach pain. L-Theanine may lead to low blood pressure. 5-HTP could cause symptoms like gas, nausea, heartburn, feeling full, and stomach rumblings.
Q: Can I Take ZZZleepy Natural Sleep Aid If I Have A Health Condition?
There are a few health conditions that preclude taking this supplement. Avoid the product if you have a heart condition, low blood pressure, a breathing problem like chronic bronchitis, asthma, or emphysema, glaucoma, or trouble urinating due to prostate enlargement. In addition, you should avoid ZZZleepy if you’re taking a diuretic or any product which contains diphenhydramine, an antihistamine, or Nyquil.
Q: Does ZZZleepy Sleep Aid Supplement Work?
A: This product contains melatonin, which the body makes naturally when it’s time to go to sleep. It should certainly work as a remedy for insomnia. It also includes substances that enhance your mood. According to the reviews, however, it works for some people and not for others.
Q: What Is ZZZleepy Money back Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The official company website is not ready yet, so you can only buy this product on Amazon. They have a 30-day return policy for unopened items. Contact the company within 30 days of the purchase date and return the product for a full refund.
|Dream Well||$24.26||GABA, Suan Zao Ren, Fu Ling, Wu Wei Zi|
|Luna Sleep Aid||$16.95||GABA, Lemon Balm, Chamomile|
|Avinol PM||$49.99||Melatonin, Calcium, Magnesium, GABA, Hops Flower Powder|
|Sleep Support Plus||$27.95||Melatolin, Goji Berry, Lemon Balm, Chamomile|
|ZzzQuil||$7.97||Melatonin, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root extract, Valerian (Valeriana officinalis L.) root extract, Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) leaf extract|
|Som Sleep||$59.98||GABA, L-Theanine, Melatonin, Magnesium, Vitamin B6|
|Somnapure||$29.99||Melatonin, Chamomile, Valerian, Lemon Balm, Hops, Passion Flower, L-Theanine|
|Power to Sleep PM||$15.99||Calcium, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Melatonin, GABA, Passion Flower, Hops, Lemon Balm, L-Theanine, Ashwagandha, Bioperine|
|Metagenics Benesom||34.95||Lemon Balm, Hops, Passion Flower|
|Relief Factor Calm||$21.95||Passionflower, Phosphatidylserine|
|Relaxium Sleep||$39.99||GABA, L-Tryptophan, Magnesium, Chamomile, Passion Flower, Ashwagandha|
Clearly, ZZZleepy has a low price for the market. More than that, it includes a strong collection of ingredients which enhance both sleep and mood. There is some overlap in ingredients with other brands, but overall ZZZleepy has a good mix of substances.
Is ZZZleepy Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
There are some health warnings for the product that you must heed. If you don’t have any of the conditions mentioned, this is a perfectly safe, organic product. Take heed not to use heavy machinery after you’ve taken this product, as it could make you drowsy.
ZZZleepy Customer Reviews & Results
The reviews for this product are very mixed. Some users said it worked great and put them to sleep quickly. Others said it didn’t make them sleepy.
Some customers pointed out that although it worked for sleeping, they woke up groggy the next morning and had trouble getting out of bed. Apparently the product works differently for different individuals.
ZZZleepy: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
The official website is still being developed, so at the moment you can only buy this supplement on Amazon. The price is $19.99 + shipping costs.
The Bottom Line
ZZZleepy is a sleep aid supplement that promises to get you to sleep and provide you with a peaceful night. According to the company, this product will have you waking up calm, well-rested, and ready to take on the day. It also includes ingredients that will enhance your mood.
Based on the ingredients this product should work well, but the reviews are quite divided. Some users swear by this supplement to get them to sleep, and others found it less effective. Some customers said it made them drowsy during the day.
There are some health warnings for this supplement, so make sure you heed them. Anyone who is considering taking this supplement, medical condition or not, should get approval from a doctor first.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About ZZZleepy?
We hope that ZZZleepy is the ideal product for you and that it helps you sleep peacefully at night and wake up refreshed. You should know that there are also some natural methods for getting to sleep more easily. Here are some tips:
- Develop a set sleep routine, and go to bed at the same time every night and wake up at the same time every morning. This will help establish your sleep clock.
- Stop using technology an hour before you go to bed. The light can really disrupt your sleep by activating the brain.
- Stop drinking caffeine in the afternoon, as it can disrupt your sleep. In addition, stop eating after you have dinner. Late-night snacks can lead to difficulty sleeping.
- Make sure your room is pitch black before you go to sleep. Light can be distracting and prevent you from sleeping