About Relief Factor Calm
Relief Factor Calm is a product which is designed to reduce levels of stress and lessen the damage that high cortisol levels have on the body. It can enhance brain health, improving memory, attention span, and mental focus. It can also support healthy nervous system function.
Relief Factor Calm Ingredients – What to Look For
Here are the primary active ingredients in Relief Factor Calm:
- Passionflower – This flower is also called maypop. It contains some of the neurotransmitter GABA, which reduces levels of anxiety. In addition, it’s known to improve sleep. A study published in Sleep Science found that passionflower was very effective at inducing sleep.
- Phosphatidylserine – This is a fatty substance which is a phospholipid. It has the ability to protect the cells and cell membranes, and as such can improve memory and brain functioning. A study of elderly people published in the Journal of Clinical and Biochemical Nutrition found that phosphatidylserine improves memory function.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Relief Factor Calm
Relief Factor Calm contains a passionflower, which contains the neurotransmitter GABA. This chemical plays a role in lowering levels of anxiety. In addition, passionflower can improve sleep.
Phosphatidylserine can lower levels of cortisol. This diminishes levels of stress. This substance also protects brain cells, can improve brain health, and it keeps your memory functioning well.
Relief Factor Calm Pros & Cons
- Relief Factor Calm may help you to manage stress.
- It could prevent damage to your body from high cortisol levels.
- The product may support healthy nervous system function.
- Relief Factor Calm may support brain health.
- This product could help you have a more restful sleep.
- Relief Factor Calm contains rice flour and soy, which are common allergens.
- There are only 3 primary active ingredients.
- You have to take 2 capsules and 2 soft gels per day, which is a lot to swallow.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is one packet of Relief Factor Calm per day, which contains 2 supplements and 2 soft gels. Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
A: There are a few health warnings for Relief Factor Calm. There are a number of common medications which interact with phosphatidylserine, so check with your doctor before you use it. There are no other health warnings for this product.
A: Relief Factor Calm has a good chance of working. It contains 2 potent ingredients which enhance brain functioning and that lower cortisol levels in the body. It should lower stress and enhance brain health. Unfortunately, there are no customer reviews to confirm this. On the up side, there were no Relief Factor Calm Work complaints.
A: There is a 90-day return policy for Relief Factor Calm. This is only for sealed products. You can simply write 'refused' on the outer package and send it back for a refund.
A: The supplements are perfectly suitable for vegetarians, as they contains no meat extracts at all. However, the omega 3 soft gels are from fish oil. In addition, the gel cap is from beef. Therefore, this product on the whole is not suitable for vegetarians.
A: No, you can't purchase Relief Factor Calm from any offline retail stores. The only place you can get this product in on the manufacturers official website.
A: There's no free trial, however, note that when you purchase this product you are put automatically into the auto-shipment program, so that you will receive and pay for a bottle a month until you decide to cancel.
Relief Factor Calm Alternatives
|Relief Factor Calm||$21.95||Passionflower, Phosphatidylserine|
|Neuriva||$30 and $44||Coffee Fruit Extract, Phosphatidylserine|
|CogniForce||$59.99||Ginko Leaf Extract, L-Theanine, Vitamin B6, Ashwagandha Extract|
|Reviva Brain||$34.97||Vitamin B12, taurine, folic acid, gingko biloba|
|Cognifen||$49||Green tea extract, grape seed extract, glutamine|
|Nootrogen||$29.95||Dimethylaminoethanol, Glutamic Acid, L-Tyrosine, Bacopa Extract, Vitamin B3 (niacin)|
|Natrol Cognium||$25.40||Choline, gingko biloba, huperzine, gotu kola|
|Noocube||$39.99||Bacopa Monnieri, Alpha GPC, Cat’s Claw, Huperzine-A|
Relief Factor Calm is very reasonably-priced compared to other products, and quite affordable. In terms of ingredients, it only includes 2 substances so it’s a little lacking compared to many other similar supplements.
Is Relief Factor Calm Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This is a safe product that uses healthy organic ingredients. As long as you heed the health warnings given, it should be perfectly fine to consume and shouldn’t lead to any problems. There haven’t been any Relief Factor Calm Work complaints.
Relief Factor Calm Customer Reviews & Results
Unfortunately, there are no reviews of Relief Factor Calm online, so we can’t get a good idea of user opinion.
Relief Factor Calm: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
The only place you can buy Relief Factor Calm is on the manufacturer’s official website. It’s not available on any other sites, nor in offline stores. There is a 3-week supply available for $21.95.
When you buy a supply, you automatically are put into the auto-shipment program, where you receive a 60-packet supply every month for $21.95 plus tax. You can cancel anytime.
The Bottom Line
Relief Factor Calm is a natural product composed of supplements and omega 3 soft gels. This product promises to lower your stress levels and enhance brain functioning. It could elevate memory, mental focus, and attention span. In addition, it can support the nervous system function.
This is a reasonably-priced supplement that most people could afford. In terms of Relief Factor Calm reviews, there is none of this product online, which means we can’t really find out what the customer experience has been.
There is a chance that you could have an allergic reaction to Relief Factor Calm. If this occurs, stop using the product immediately. Make sure you heed the health warnings. Anyone who is considering taking this supplement should see a doctor get medical approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Relief Factor Calm?
Relief Factor Calm should reduce your levels of stress and make it easier to get through your days. We hope the product works well for you and has eased some of your tension.
There are some natural ways to lessen levels of stress. Here are some tips:
- Exercise on a regular basis. Working out is one of the best things you can do to lowering levels of stress.
- Use less caffeine, including coffee, tea, and chocolate. This can make you nervous and jittery and raise your stress.
- Spend time with your loved ones. Social support has a huge effect on lowering stress.
- Try chewing gum. Some research shows that it lowers stress levels.