About Relaxium Sleep
Relaxium Sleep is an organic supplement that promises to help you fall asleep faster, sleep longer, and wake up felling refreshed and ready for the day ahead of you. Because it has wonderful mixture of ingredients and can support better sleep, it may help to reset your body clock. Interestingly, this product also has ingredients which can help you relax and alleviate anxiety, they do have a product labeled Calm, specifically designed to calm you.
Relaxium Sleep Ingredients – The Breakdown
Here are some of the primary active Relaxium Sleep ingredients:
- L- Tryptophan – This is an amino acid in the body. It’s responsible for building proteins and producing some brain chemicals. This substance initiates the production of the brain neurotransmitters melatonin and serotonin. Serotonin can elevate mood. A study in the Journal of Psychiatric Research looked at the effects of tryptophan on sleep. They found positive results for people with insomnia and mixed results for normal people.
- Ashwagandha – This is a plant in the nightshade family which can induce calmness and reduce anxiety. A study published in the Journal of Alternative and Complimentary Medicine concluded that this plant is an alternative treatment for anxiety. It’s also high in antioxidants and supports immunity.
- Chamomile – This is an herb which comes from flowers that look very similar to daisies. It’s known worldwide for it’s calming, relaxing properties. It’s also an excellent sleep remedy for many people. It contains an antioxidant which can reduce anxiety and help sleep. A long-term study in the Journal of Clinical Trials found that chamomile was an excellent treatment for generalized anxiety disorder.
- Magnesium – This is a mineral that is involved with your body clock and relaxes smooth muscles, thus it can help reduce tension and keep hormonal signals firing at the right time. A double-blind placebo-controlled trial, published in the Journal of Research in Medical Sciences showed that magnesium had a significant impact on improving sleep quality.
- GABA– This an important brain chemical which helps regulate mood. In particular, it has a calming effect and can lower anxiety. It is well documented in clinical trials that GABA can improve the quality and duration of sleep.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Relaxium Sleep
Although, several of the key Relaxium Sleep Aid ingredients play a role in sleep, calming, and lessening of anxiety this product may not work for everyone. Many people claim it worked for them, yet some still struggled with unsatisfactory sleep.
Relaxium Sleep Pros & Cons
- It ould help you fall asleep faster.
- The product may help you sleep all night without interruptions.
- Might help you wake up refreshed.
- It could help reduce anxiety and relax you.
- It doesn’t cause a dependency.
- You may have side effects like headache and stomach upset.
- The pills are large and may be hard to swallow.
- It may not work as well as you hope.
People Also Ask - Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules in the evening before you go to sleep. Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
A: You should avoid supplements with melatonin if you have or begin to develop depression, or if you suffer from low blood pressure. Do not use the product if you are about to drive, as it can make you drowsy. In addition, as with most supplements, to be safe, do not take it if you are within 2 weeks of surgery.
A: Relaxium Sleep has a synergistic combination of ingredients that claim to induce and support sleep. Melatonin helps regulate the sleep wake cycle, GABA is a neurotransmitter which helps to calm and reduce anxiety. There are several other calming ingredients as well. According to the Relaxium Sleep reviews, it works most of the time.
A: The manufacturer has a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not happy with the product, let them know using the Contact Us form on the website before 30 days from the original purchase date. You may get a refund for one open bottle. You’ll get all your money back minus the shipping charges. Contact Relaxium Sleep customer service if you have any questions.
A: Yes, Relaxium Sleep is a completely vegetarian and vegan product, with no ingredients from meat, milk, eggs, or any other relevant substances.
A: Yes, there are some brick and mortar stores which sell Relaxium Sleep, such as Walmart.
Relaxium Sleep Alternatives
|Relaxium Sleep||$39.99||GABA, L-Tryptophan, Magnesium, Chamomile, Passion Flower, Ashwagandha|
|Som Sleep||$59.98||GABA, L-Theanine, Melatonin, Magnesium, Vitamin B6|
|Somnapure||$29.99||Melatonin, Chamomile, Valerian, Lemon Balm, Hops, Passion Flower, L-Theanine|
|Genius Sleep AID||$21.99||Melatonin, L-Theanine, L-Glycine, Rutaecarpine, Inositol|
|ZzzQuil||$7.97||Melatonin, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root extract, Valerian (Valeriana officinalis L.) root extract, Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) leaf extract|
|Avinol PM||$49.99||Melatonin, Calcium, Magnesium, GABA, Hops Flower Powder|
|Sleep Support Plus||$27.95||Melatolin, Goji Berry, Lemon Balm, Chamomile|
|Luna Sleep Aid||$16.95||Melatonin, GABA, Lemon Balm, Hope, Valerian, Passion Flower, Chamomile, L-Theanine|
|Dream Well||$24.26||GABA, Suan Zao Ren, Fu Ling, Wu Wei Zi|
|Power to Sleep PM||$15.99||Calcium, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Melatonin, GABA, Passion Flower, Hops, Lemon Balm, L-Theanine, Ashwagandha, Bioperine|
There are cheaper brands than Relaxium Sleep, but it’s still in the average range for this type of product. All of these supplements have some substances in common but they also include their own unique elements including the Relaxium Sleep Active ingredients.
Is Relaxium Sleep Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The ingredients included in Relaxium Sleep are all safe, organic ingredients. However, if you take any medications, please consult with your doctor, to ensure there are not any interactions. For the most part this product leads only to mild side effects.
Does Relaxium Sleep Have Any Side Effects?
There are some Relaxium Sleep side effects which could occur due to ingredients included in the supplement. For example, Valarian could cause headache, insomnia, cognitive dullness, excitability, heart disturbances, uneasiness, or stomach upset .
Because Ashwagandha is a member of the nightshade family, do not take this product if you avoid other nightshades.
Relaxium Sleep Customer Reviews & Results
The Relaxium Sleep reviews weren’t outstanding, but they were pretty good. There were many users who found this product immensely useful in helping them sleep and claimed it help them reset their body clock.
However, there were some customers who said Relaxium Sleep didn’t work for them, and others complained of side effects like headaches or hives.
Relaxium Sleep: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
If you’re wondering where to get this sleep Aid, you can purchase it on the manufacturer’s official website, on Amazon, eBay, and at Walmart.
On the official site, they do not give users the price until they sign up for the Relaxium Sleep free trial and provide their information. On Amazon, the cost is $39.99. Relaxium Sleep Walmart is $87.80.
The Bottom Line
Relaxium Sleep is an herbal supplement which claims it can help you to fall asleep easier and sleep for longer, with fewer interruptions in the night. This product contains calming ingredients which lower anxiety and relax you. Ideally, you should wake in the morning feeling awake and well rested.
The Relaxium Sleep Aid reviews were fairly positive on the whole. There were quite a few users who were very happy with the results of the product. They indicated it was making their sleep much more comfortable and deeper. However, there were also customers who didn’t find the product helpful at all, or who had unpleasant side effects.
You may experience mild side effects from taking this supplement. If the symptoms are unpleasant, stop using the product right away. Before using Relaxium Sleep, you must see a doctor and get medical approval.
Is There Anything Else You Relaxium Sleep Should Know About Relaxium Sleep?
Ideally, Relaxium Sleep will help you get more rest at night, and make you feel calmer and as a result, make you more relaxed in your life. Getting a good night of sleep is extremely important to overall health and well-being. Besides taking a supplement, here are some other ways to help you get a good night’s rest.
- Stop drinking caffeine in the afternoon, so it doesn’t disrupt your sleep. Avoid drinking liquid 2 hours before sleep so you don’t have to get up in the night to use the bathroom.
- Go to sleep at the same time every night and wake at the same time every morning. This the most effective way to set your body’s sleep cycle.
- Have a regular bedtime routine that puts you into sleep mode. Take a bath, do your skin care, put on your pajamas…whatever you decide, but do it every night.
- Make sure the house is pitch black. Lights are very distracting, and this includes the light from your cell phone. But it away before bed, or it can have you up all night.
- Stop eating 4 hours before bed, otherwise, you may have gastrointestinal upset in the night or hormonal shifts that stimulate your body and prevent quality rest.
 https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/l-tryptophan-uses-and-risks#1  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6212970/  https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23853635/