What is Sleep Support Plus?
Sleep Support Plus is a sleep aid supplement that helps you regain healthy sleep patterns, as per the promises of the manufacturer. Its ingredients are of high quality and natural.
In precise, this formula is a blend of minerals, nutrients, herbs, and vitamins which are picked due to their unique roles in restoring sleep patterns.
This pill helps you achieve a healthy sleep cycle, relaxation, and relief from sleeplessness.
You can get Sleep Support Plus over the counter, meaning it does not require an official prescription for it.
Who is the Manufacture of Sleep Support Plus?
The manufacturer of Sleep Support Plus is Vita Balance, a US-based company that formulates natural health supplements. Initially, their focus market was North America and so far they have 35 brand supplements they offer.
In particular, Vita Balance’s mission is to manufacture the finest natural supplements. Its vision, on the other hand, revolves around; quality and research, innovation and integrity. The company also ships its products internationally to over 23 countries worldwide.
Sleep Support Plus Ingredients – Are they safe?
Ingredients used in this sleep aid include;
- Melatonin – The body produces this hormone naturally through the pineal gland, in the brain. This happens in response to darkness. However, you can get melatonin from certain foods. According to the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health, melatonin is helpful for jet lags, sleep disorders and anxiety that come with surgery.
- Goji Berry – This is a Chinese medicinal herb and a food supplement as well. A study in the Drug, Design, Development and Therapy journal, suggests that Goji Berry juice can improve sleep quality, ease awakening, improve focus, calmness, and contentment.
- Lemon Balm – Botanicals such as lemon balms may offer an alternative to prescription drugs. According to a study report in the Mediterranean Journal of Nutrition, lemon balm has anti-stress properties, which is effective for sleep.
- Chamomile – According to BMC Complementary Medicine and Therapies, one review article points out that chamomile is efficient for day time functioning. It is also an important herb in teas when fighting insomnia. In fact, it is becoming a popular self-prescribed sleep aid in the USA.
The Science Behind Sleep Support Plus
The working of this supplement lies in the ingredients present in the product. With exogenous melatonin, the melatonin level in the body is increased which in turn may help improve sleep patterns and keep insomnia at bay.
Other ingredients work to spell out stress, anxiety and sleep disorders which are all culprits that deprive you of good night sleep. By using this product, you can soon enjoy quality sleep without disruptions.
Sleep Support Plus Pros & Cons
- It may help to raise your melatonin levels thereby supporting healthy sleep
- The product promises to help reduce stress
- It offers a healthy alternative to easing anxiety and promotes relation
- Supports achieving a healthy sleep pattern
- Sleep disorders may be regained after the dose is completed
- Consumers who find it useful may use it constantly
- May not replace treatment for underlying sleep disorders
Customer Questions and Answers
A: Take 2 capsules with 8 oz od water about 20 to 30 minutes before your bedtime.
A: One bottle of this supplement costs $27.95
A: With all-natural ingredients, this product is expected to cause no side effects.
A: This product issues no warning against who shouldn’t use it. Therefore, it could be safe for nursing mothers as well as diabetic women.
A: This sleep aid may actually work as it has ingredients that are supported by science in terms of their effectiveness.
A: All returns should be done within 30 days of the purchase date. To get a refund, goods should be returned in their original package as well as with their supporting documents.
A: Yes this product may be safe as there are no side effects associated with it.
Sleep Support Plus Alternatives
- VitalSleep – opens your airway for improved breathing and quiet sleep.
- Kirkland Sleep Aid – Popular sleep aid that promises limited morning grogginess
- Unisom – Each tablet contains 50 mg Diphenhydramine HCl gel which helps keep you sleeping throughout the night.
- ZzzQuil – This sleep aid comes in liquid form in case tablets are not your thing. It keeps you asleep and claims to be non-habit forming.
User Reviews & Results
Users who claimed it works claimed that their sleep improved. They were also impressed by the speedy delivery as well as friendly customer service.
Sleep Support Plus – Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
You can buy this product from the official website at the following prices;
- 1 bottle- $27.95
- 2 bottles- $48.95
- 4 bottles + 1 free bottle- $97.90
The Bottom Line
Sleep Support Plus is formulated with a blend of natural minerals, vitamins, nutrients and herbs that claim to restore your natural sleep.
With all-natural ingredients, this product promises to cause no side effects, which is a plus, compared to products that cause dizziness and morning grogginess.
Considering the fact that the company allows you to shop risk-free through their terms, this sleep aid product is quite a catch. Some customers were also impressed by the friendly customer care service, which is also something to go for.
It’s also good to check with your doctor to know the actual cause of your sleep problem and have any underlying health-related issues be treated.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Sleep Support Plus?
While using Sleep Support Plus, you are not required to change your lifestyle totally. All you are recommended to observe is regular exercise as well as a healthy diet.
Claim Your Product
You can BUY it directly from the company at Official Website