About Dream Water
Dream Water is a sleep remedy which comes in the form of either liquid shots, or powder packs that you drink with liquid. The product is means for people with sleep problems, but it’s also for situations that may cause discomfort like sleeping on planes, trains, or in a hotel.
It promises that you will fall asleep quickly, stay asleep, and wake up alert and refreshed in the morning. The shots are TSA compliant for travelling. It’s a non-addictive formula which tastes like berries.
Dream Water Ingredients – What to Look For?
Here are the primary active Dream Water ingredients:
- Melatonin – This is a hormone in the pineal gland. The gland releases it when it’s time to go to sleep. It is responsible for the circadian rhythm. A study in PLOS Medicine showed the efficacy of melatonin in inducing sleep and balancing the sleep-wake cycle.
- 5-HTP – This is a brain chemical which is the precursor to the neurotransmitter serotonin, leading to elevated mood. It also causes the production of melatonin. A study published in Electroencephalography and Clinical Neurophysiology found that 5-HTP significantly increased rapid eye movement sleep.
- GABA – This is the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system. It can induce a calm feeling and inhibit anxiety, and it can also help induce sleep. An article published in Sleep examined the role GABA plays in primary insomnia.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Dream Water
Melatonin is a substance which is in our pineal gland, and it’s responsible for the sleep-wake cycle. When it’s time to go to sleep, the gland releases melatonin and we become drowsy. The additional melatonin should help you fall deeply asleep and wake refreshed.
5-HTP is the precursor to serotonin, a neurotransmitter that can increase positive mood. It’s also the precursor to melatonin. GABA is a brain neurotransmitter that calms and reduces anxiety.
It may also improve sleep disturbances. A study in the Journal of Clinical Neurology concluded that that GABA was both safe and effective at helping with sleep.
Dream Water Pros & Cons
- It could help you fall asleep quickly.
- It may prevent you from waking often during the night.
- This product might work very quickly to put you to sleep.
- The supplement is not addictive.
- May relax you and elevate your mood.
- It only has 3 active ingredients.
- There’s only one flavor to the drinks which is ‘snoozeberry.’
- You may get symptoms like nausea or diarrhea.
People Also Ask - Questions and Answers
A: About half an hour before you go to sleep, drink 1 shot of the product. Within a very rapid period of time, you should fall asleep and hopefully stay asleep until morning.
A: There are some side effects which could occur due to ingredients included in this drink. For example, melatonin could lead to symptoms such as headache, dizziness, drowsiness, and nausea (3).
5-HTP may cause side effects like nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, heartburn, drowsiness, stomach pain, sexual problems, and muscle issues (4).
A: Don’t use Dream Water if you are having surgery within 2 weeks. 5-HTP interferes with serotonin levels, which could potentially lead to serious heart problems (4).
In some cases, melatonin can lead to low blood pressure, so people with this condition should stay away from Dream Water. In addition, it interacts with a number of common medications. Check with your doctor before using this product (3).
A: Dream Water includes melatonin, which can help reset the sleep cycle, and induce sleep. The other 2 ingredients, GABA and HTP, help with elevating mood and inducing calmness. This product should certainly be effective, although they also could have included other ingredients. According to the reviews for Dream Water, users find this product very effective.
A: The manufacturer has a 30-day money back guarantee. If you’re not happy with Dream Water, let the company know and send back the items within 30 days of the original order date. They only give refunds on items that you didn’t open. The customer is responsible for paying the return shipping charges.
A: One of the purposes of Dream Water is to help people who are suffering from jet lag. They even have TAS compliant-sized bottles you can take on the plane to help you sleep, Then afterwards, it should ease jet lag symptoms and help you recover faster.
A: You can buy Dream Water in many outside retail locations including drug stores, grocery stores, and airports. It’s a very widely distributed product.
A: No, on the contrary. You’ll wake up in the morning feeling refreshed and ready to start your day. You shouldn’t experience any drowsiness. However, if you do, go down to using half a bottle and see if that helps.
Dream Water Alternatives – Compare with Similar Items
|Dream Water||$24.99||5-HTP, Melatonin, GABA|
|$18||Melatonin, GABA, Magnesium Citrate, L-Theanine,
|Liquid I.V Sleep
Multiplier Drink Mix
|$22.47||Melatonin, L-Theanine, Organic Valarian, Potassium,
Sodium, Vitamins B1 and 3
|Dream Well||$24.26||GABA, Suan Zao Ren, Fu Ling, Wu Wei Zi|
|Genius Sleep AID||$21.99||Melatonin, L-Theanine, L-Glycine, Rutaecarpine, Inositol|
|$49.99||Melatonin, L-Theanine, 5-HTP, Pomegranate|
|Nature Made Sleep||$12.64||Melatonin, L-Theanine|
|Luna Sleep Aid||$16.95||Melatonin, GABA, Lemon Balm, Hope, Valerian, Passion Flower, Chamomile, L-Theanine|
|Power to Sleep PM||$15.99||Calcium, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Melatonin, GABA, Passion Flower, Hops, Lemon Balm, L-Theanine, Ashwagandha, Bioperine|
The price of this product is very reasonable, and about average for the market. It only contains 3 primary active ingredients, while most other brands have more. However, the primary ingredients are very similar.
Is Dream Water Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Yes, it is very safe. For the most part, the ingredients included are not harmful and may only lead to mild side effects. However, if you should experience uncomfortable symptoms, stop taking it right away.
Dream Water Customer Reviews & Results – What Users Are Saying
The reviews found were very positive. The vast majority of users found this product to be very effective at getting them to sleep and making sure they get a good sleep. There were very few complaints about it, but a few users said it didn’t work for them.
Dream Water: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
It is available for purchase on the manufacturer’s official website, on Amazon, and on a number of other online and offline retail locations. You can get it
At Walmart. The prices on the official website are as follows:
- Dream Water Sleep Powder 30 Pack, Snoozeberry – $24.99
- Dream Water Sleep Shot 12 Pack – $26.99
- Dream Water Sleep Powder 10 Pack, Snoozeberry – $9.99
- Dream Water Sleep Shot 4 Pack – $10.99
- Beauty Sleep Shot 12 Pack – $29.99
- Dream Water Sleep Powder 5 Pack, Snoozeberry – $6.99
- Dream Water Sleep Shot 24 Pack – $42.49
- Beauty Sleep Shot 24 Pack – $54.99
- Sleep Kit – $10.99
The Bottom Line on Dream Water
Dream Water is a beverage which promises to help you fall asleep, stay asleep for longer, and wake in the morning refreshed and ready to go. In addition, it can reset your sleep cycle. It also has mood-enhancing properties which can lift your spirits and calm you. Apparently, it works very quickly.
The reviews weren’t out of the ballpark, but they were quite good on the whole. The majority of reviewers said this product really helped them sleep, and some mentioned it being effective for jet lag. However, there were a few users who didn’t find it helpful.
If you should experience any uncomfortable side effects after using Dream Water, discontinue use immediately. Before you begin using this product, go to your doctor and get medical approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Dream Water?
Dream Water is an organic liquid or powdered product which should help you sleep peacefully at night. We hope it is working well for you and is making your sleep issues much easier. There are some natural methods to help you sleep better along with taking this drink. Here are some suggestions:
- Make sure all of the lights in the room are out, including on your technology. Do not look at your phone before you fall asleep, as the light can keep you up longer.
- Stop drinking caffeine in the mid afternoon. As it’s a stimulant, it can keep you up late at night.
- Try not to eat anything after about 7pm. Definitely don’t eat before you go to bed. This can really disrupt your digestion and it can be a reason for gaining weight.
- If you want to make sure you fall asleep at night, don’t have a nap in the afternoon.