CogniNurish is a dietary supplement that may boost memory by improving the brain’s health, according to its producer.
This formulation is a blend of six functional foods that some studies indicate may affect human working memory in a positive manner.
This blend of nutrients contains molecules, phytochemicals, and polysaccharides that are hardly available in normal diets.
Advancement in age may cause cognitive impairment as well as dementia, which could be frustrating to patients.
Apart from supporting brain health, CogniNurish claims to improve overall health. It comes in two forms; powder and vegetarian capsules for easy use by clients.
According to the manufacturers, users will accrue a number of benefits including; detoxification, better sleep, mood support, sharp focus and clarity and better recovery after workouts.
CogniNurish Ingredients – What to Look For
The major ingredients present in this product include;
- Aloe Vera – This is present in the form of BiAloe (most bioavailable source). Aloe vera has a long history as a medicinal plant. One study in the Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry indicates it as a detoxifier, tonic and antiseptic. It also has anti-viral and immune-boosting properties.
- Rice Bran – This ingredient contains polyphenols, cofactors, lipids, phytosterols, amino acids and vitamins that may all be vital to human health. According to an article on the Rice Journal, rice bran might have many benefits in the protection against chronic diseases.
- Golden Flaxseed – This ingredient contains alpha-linoleic acid, fiber and lignans. In an article published in Nutrients, flaxseed contains bioactive components that may provide health-related effects. For instance, might be is efficient in boosting gastrointestinal health.
- Tart Cherry– in the official journal of the American Aging Association, the effects of short term tart cherry supplementation in an investigation showed there was an improvement in spatial learning and working memory.
- Sunflower Lecithin – This ingredient is rich in choline, which might be efficient in synthesizing phospholipids. According to the Lipids in Health and Disease Journal, aging changes the lipid composition of the brain cells. This may lead to a dwindling in the amount of polyunsaturated n-3 FAs (PUFAs). Phospholipids are the essential carriers of these PUFAs and with an increase in choline, so do phospholipids.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind CogniNurish
CogniNurish contains nutrients that may support the production of phospholipids, which are essential in boosting the lipid composition of the brain.
Some ingredients are packed with nutrients that are not only important in boosting brain health but overall body health as well.
One example Golden Flaxseed might support gut health. Other ingredients such as Aloe Vera and Rice Bran are detoxifiers and have health-protective benefits.
They may play the role of eliminating toxins from the body and hindering disease progression. The combined working of these ingredients may achieve brain clarity and focus.
CogniNurish Pros & Cons
- It claims to improve memory clarity and focus accuracy
- Might help eliminate harmful toxins
- Some users may experience an energy boost
- May support better sleep to promote a stress-free mind-set and good mood
- Some ingredients offer indirect support in achieving its main goal
- On some people, the mild detoxifying effect of the product may be uncomfortable
- The maker hasn’t shared the possible side effects of this product
- The results may take time to manifest
Consumer Questions and Answers
A: This product comes with a guide chart that helps you use it according to your weight. For instance, if your weight is between 30 to 99 pounds you could use 1 to 2 scoops per day.
As such, mix the product with water, milk, juice, smoothie or pudding. Remember to shake the tub well before use.
A: There are no side effects from it, according to the manufacturer. However, the detoxifying effect of the product could vary from user to user.
A: Yes, there are no specific restrictions on it with regard to a person’s health state. However, the fact that the dosage relies on a person’s weight is evidence that the product might not be suitable in certain cases, like if someone is underweight.
A: This product could work given that some ingredients have a direct influence on the brain cells if we are to summarize the scientific evidence in them.
A: You can simply email the company within 180 days and get a full refund. Whether the product is open or half-used, you can still return it.
|Noocube||$39.99||Bacopa Monnieri, Alpha GPC, Cat’s Claw, Huperzine-A|
|CogniForce||$59.99||Ginko Leaf Extract, L-Theanine, Vitamin B6, Ashwagandha Extract|
|Neuriva||$30.00||Phosphatidylserine, Coffee Fruit Extract|
|Limitless NZT-48||36.95||Theobromine, L-Glutamine, Acetyl L-Carnitine|
|Prevagen||$39.95||Apoaequorin, Vitamin D|
|Nootrogen||$29.95||Dimethylaminoethanol, Glutamic Acid, L-Tyrosine, Bacopa Extract, Vitamin B3 (niacin)|
|Natrol Cognium||$25.40||silk protein hydrolysate|
|Cerebra||$49.95||Citicoline, Bacopa Monnieri, Phosphatidylserine|
Is CogniNurish Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product has no restrictions for any user, however, you should still consult your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, using medication or with a health condition.
CogniNurish Customer Reviews & Results
Most of the customers who bought this product are somewhat happy with the result. Some customers have come forth to say they appreciate the taste.
CogniNurish: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
A 150g tub of CogniNurish may last for up in 30 days depending on the number of scoops you take. It retails for $57.97 and you can order it from the official website as well as from other online retailers.
The Bottom Line
CogniNurish is a product that may enhance memory on people who have a tendency of forgetfulness due to stress, age or any other reason. It may improve your overall health and keep you energized.
Unfortunately, this product may fail to work for some people exactly as touted, the detoxifying effect could also take a toll on some individuals, depending on how one responds to the components. It may also take you up to three months before you see any result.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About CogniNurish?
The manufacturers of CogniNurish claims that you can still use other supplements or medication when using this product without fearing any contraindication.
However, it’s safer to always have the go-ahead from your health provider. Also, if you register for newsletters from the official site, you may receive exclusive coupon codes for discounts and special offers from the company.