CogniForce is a cognitive support supplement that claims to also help maintain a healthy brain, according to its manufacturer. It supposedly provides important nutrients that might support calmness and mind relations by lowering the effect of stress hormones.
Among its major ingredients is KSM-66, which may supposedly promote mental clarity and focus. It may also support healthy circulation of blood in the brain, which may mean more oxygen to the brain. This in return may improve focus, recall memory.
The company that makes this product is Primal Lab and they have an official website where they share more about this and other supplements they make.
CogniForce Ingredients – What to Look For
One major detail about this product is that most of its ingredients are also common in top-rated cognitive products.
Besides, there’s some scientific evidence that seems to support the potency claims of the ingredients.
To mention a few, CogniForce prides of ingredients such as:
- Ginko Leaf Extract – Is a common component in popular dietary supplements. In this formulation, it may play a role in reducing the effects of aging on the brain. Some findings, like one paper in the journal CNS Neuroscience & Therapeutics, suggest it may be a helpful component in the fight against cerebrovascular disease, macroangiopathy and Alzheimers.
- L-Theanine – This may help improve clarity and faster processing of information in the brain. A review article in the Journal of Physiological Anthropology, which sought to find the connection between L-Theanine and brain function concludes that it may support learning as well as improve performance in focus demanding tasks.
- Ashwagandha Extract – Might have notable effects on focus-depriving conditions including arthritis and inflammation, offering a sense of calmness. It may also help reduce the effects of age-related neurodegenerative conditions, as one paper in the Peer-Reviewed journal suggests.
- Vitamin B6 – The latest research associates low levels of this particular vitamin with conditions that may interfere with healthy brain function like depression and migraines. People with healthy levels of vitamin B6 may experience better mental health, according to a research article appearing in the Database of Systematic Reviews.
- Vitamin B12 – A study appearing in the journal Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition links the deficiency of this vitamin to age-related cognitive decline.
- N-acytyl-L-tyrosine – This ingredient may support the speed with which the brain communicates by supporting its processing speed. It might strengthen the body’s effort to maintain proper dopamine signaling, as one study on the journal eNeuro
How Does It Work | The Science Behind CogniForce
CogniForce’s principle of working is not unique from what other similar products like Life Extension Neuro-Mag, Cognizin, and CogniNurish claim. It may help optimize the natural function of the brain by providing key ingredients, that lab tests suggest may play a role in increasing mental clarity.
First, the formulation might increase blood flow and oxygen supply to the brain, which may heighten awareness and recall memory. Its featured ingredient KSM-66, a component from Ashwagandha may support the balancing of stress hormones in the brain.
It may also help replenish Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12, which studies suggest are constituents of a healthy brain.
CogniForce Pros & Cons
- It may help support healthy brain function
- People with depression may experience relief when using it
- It may help slow age-related memory loss
- The product may improve a person’s overall cognitive performance
- It appears like it’s still a new product and is only available online
- The benefits don’t register immediately
- Stopping to use it might cease the benefits
- It seems to mostly focus on improving age-related memory issues
People Also Ask – Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use CogniForce?
A: The daily dosage is: take 2 tablets per day, all at once and preferably in the morning to help you enjoy the benefits throughout the day.
Q: Does CogniForce Have Any Side Effects?
A: CogniForce’s official website hasn’t touched much about the potential side effects the product might have. It’s a natural formula thus the side effects if any might be minimal.
Q: Can I Take CogniForce If I Have A Health Condition?
A: The producer claims this product is safe, but when someone is having a health condition, they had better have their doctor’s opinion before starting it.
Q: Does CogniForce Work?
A: Yes, this supplement may deliver its promise. Nevertheless, since all it does is supply the ingredients the body needs, the exact response to the constituents in the formula may vary from person to person.
Q: Can this Product be Used with Other Supplements for the Brain?
A: Combining supplements will not normally interfere with the way they work and in some cases may be beneficial, for example, vitamin C helps iron absorption. However, certain supplements may interact with each other.
Q: What Is CogniForce Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The product has a 60-day moneyback guarantee. If you try it and don’t feel like it is helping make you more alert, you can return the used bottle for a refund.
|NooCube||$39.99||Alpha GPC, Theanine, Bacopa Monnieri, L-Tyrosine & L, Cat’s Claw|
|Cognifen||$49.00||Glutamine, Green Tea Extract, Grape Seed Extract|
|Neuriva||$30.00||Phosphatidylserine, Coffee Fruit Extract|
|Limitless NZT-48||36.95||Theobromine, L-Glutamine, Acetyl L-Carnitine|
|Natrol Cognium||$25.40||silk protein hydrolysate|
|Nootrogen||$29.95||Dimethylaminoethanol, Glutamic Acid, L-Tyrosine, Bacopa Extract, Vitamin B3 (niacin)|
|Reviva Brain||$34.97||vitamin B12, taurine, folic acid, gingko biloba|
Is CogniForce Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product may be safe as it uses natural ingredients but still, like other dietary supplements you need to observe the dosage guidelines.
There are neither warnings nor complaints that the producer highlights about it.
CogniForce Customer Reviews & Results
Although the company behind CogniForce has been around for long, it seems like this particular product is still not as popular. Previous users have not yet publically shared their experience with the product.
CogniForce: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
A single bottle contains 60 capsules and retails for $59.99 on the official website.
Opting for the auto-refill option saves you 10% for all orders.
- 3 bottles = $160.17 (save $6.6/bottle)
- 6 bottles = $269.94 (save $15/bottle)
The Bottom Line
This supplement may work primarily by giving the brain the nutrients it may need to function optimally. Claims are that it may increase remembrance ability as well as help you manage hard tasks.
It may support healthy circulation of blood in the brain and improve the function of brain waves to heighten alertness.
The producer points out that Acetyl L-Carnitine may play a role in improving a person’s ability to remember.
However, it’s not clear whether users may continue maintaining the benefits, the feel-good mood and the rest, after stopping the regimen. If not, this means the product might create something like a dependency on it, which some people may want to avoid.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About CogniForce?
According to the producer, CogniForce may play a role in supporting healthy levels of a brain chemical called homocysteine. When in deficient levels, this hormone may negatively affect cognitive function.
That is, it has a complex of B-vitamins that may help maintain homocysteine within the natural healthy range thereby minimizing brain volume loss during the aging process.