Genbrain is a cognitive enhancement supplement or nootropic that promises to help unlock your brain’s full potential, according to the manufacturer. It claims to have the ability to improve both short term and long term memory, boost mental stamina, amplify focus and concentration as well as improve communication skills.
It claims to be all-natural, with no GMOs, gluten, and caffeine in its formulation. It may be effective for persons suffering from poor memory, low focus or concentration difficulty and it claims to cause no side effects.
Some findings suggest that nootropics or smart drugs like this and many others available in the market may improve mental functions such as memory, attention, creativity, and motivation.
Genbrain Ingredients – What to Look For
To have a better understanding of this brain booster, an insight into its ingredients is definitely key.
Genbrain contains four main active ingredients which are;
- Bacopa Monnieri – Popularly identified as Brahmi, this ingredient has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for a long time. In research appearing in the journal Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine that aimed to find out its effectiveness, it was discovered that it might support cognitive enhancement.
- Natural Vinpocetine – This ingredient is derived from the alkaloid of the Vicar minor, the lesser periwinkle plant. According to an article in the Journal of Natural Product Communications, vinpocetine is considered a neuroprotective agent that may help reduce brain damage in case of trauma or stroke.
- Ginkgo Biloba – Is claimed to be a living fossil tree that has undergone very little evolutionary change. Ginkgo Biloba was discovered to be effective in treating cognitive issues in Alzheimers Disease. The JAMA Neurology research paper also concluded the ingredient could be free from causing adverse effects on most patients.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine – According to a research article in the journal Neurology, ALC is widely used to treat a number of neurodegenerative diseases such as including Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. ALC was discovered to have significant benefits on dementia patients who also suffered from vascular cognitive impairment (VCI).
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Genbrain
The human brain is the most complex organ in the body. It has over 100 billion neurons that communicate with each other via electrochemical signals known as neurotransmitters.
Genbrain claims to be an advanced brain formula that has a blend of natural nutrients that may support the increase of these neurotransmitters, including the communication neurotransmitters.
It also contains a number of minerals and vitamins that replenish the nutrients of the brain that are required for proper functioning. Through these actions, your memory, focus, concentration, communication and overall may improve.
Genbrain Pros & Cons
This product has the following pros and cons;
- Cognitive function may be enhanced.
- The ability to process information may be quickened.
- Ingredients are claimed to be all-natural.
- Genbrain is caffeine-free and gluten-free.
- Product may not work as advertised as more research is needed for this specific product.
- This supplement can only be purchased via the official website.
- It may be habit-forming for people who want the effects to last.
- Potential side effects of this product are not known.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: As per the instructions given by the manufacturer, take one pill every morning with a full glass of water.
A: Manufacturers of this pill claim that there are no side effects. However, nootropics normally cause skin allergies, insomnia, increased BP, headaches and stomach aches.
A: There are no restrictions issued from the manufacturer. However, it's always wise to get the views of your doctor or pharmacist if you have any serious health complications.
A: This product may work since ingredients used are scientifically known for their cognitive support. Unfortunately, the results may not match exactly with what other users have experience because we are all different.
A: Manufacturers of this product offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. This is less shipping and handling fees.
|NooCube||$39.99||Bacopa Monnieri, Alpha GPC, Cat’s Claw, L-Tyrosine & L-Theanine|
|Cognifen||$49||Green tea extract, grape seed extract, glutamine|
|RediMind||$39.95||Bacopa Monnieri Powder, Ginkgo Biloba Powder, Lion’s Mane Powder, Huperzine A|
|Neuriva||$30 and $44||Coffee Fruit Extract, Phosphatidylserine|
|Zenith Brain C-13||$39||Huperzine A, DMAE, Rosemary leaf, rhodiola root, turmeric, gingko leaf,|
Is Genbrain Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Manufacturers claim that this product has no side effects and issues no warning to special groups. There are no customer complaints on the official site.
Genbrain Customer Reviews & Results
There are only positive reviews on Genbrain’s official website. Customers claim their memory improved, their mental function was enhanced and their processing power was elevated as well.
Genbrain: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
This supplement can be bought as a single or more bottle online. The pricing breakdown is as below:
- Single bottle; $49.99 + $9.95 (shipping fee)
- Three bottles; $129.00 + free shipping
- Five bottles; $198.00 + free shipping
The Bottom Line
Cognitive capability is one of the most important abilities that we humans possess. It includes our thinking capabilities, memory, and reasoning. Diseases and age can take a toll on our cognitive function which is why manufacturers have invested in these brain-boosting pills like Genbrain.
Genbrain is a smart pill that claims to help you improve your overall cognitive function if you have issues with your memory, focus, and concentration. You can test this product’s effectiveness by ordering a free trial.
While this product may work, it could be risky to invest your money in a product with a few positive customer reviews. There are similar products such as Reviva Brain and Natrol Cognium with more customer reviews online that you could check out.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Genbrain?
While using Genbrain, manufacturers recommend that you should also consume a healthy diet packed with vitamins and minerals, which are essential for your brain function. Users are also advised to avoid alcohol.
In addition, drink lots of water throughout the day to keep your body well dehydrated.
Exercising your brain through meditation is another healthy practice when using this product.
 French, J. M. T., King, M. D., & Mcdougal, O. M. (2016). Quantitative Determination of Vinpocetine in Dietary Supplements. Natural Product Communications, 11(5). doi: 10.1177/1934578x1601100512 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5345962/
 Kumar, N., Abichandani, L. G., Thawani, V., Gharpure, K. J., Naidu, M. U. R., & Ramana, G. V. (2016). Efficacy of Standardized Extract ofBacopa monnieri(Bacognize®) on Cognitive Functions of Medical Students: A Six-Week, Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2016, 1–8. doi: 10.1155/2016/4103423 https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2016/4103423/
 Oken, B. S., Storzbach, D. M., & Kaye, J. A. (1998). The Efficacy of Ginkgo biloba on Cognitive Function in Alzheimer Disease. Archives of Neurology, 55(11), 1409. doi: 10.1001/archneur.55.11.1409 https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/774397
 Spagnoli, A. (1991). Long-term acetyl-L-carnitine treatment in Alzheimer's disease. Neurology, 41(11). Retrieved from https://n.neurology.org/content/41/11/1726
 Suliman, N. A., Taib, C. N. M., Moklas, M. A. M., Adenan, M. I., Baharuldin, M. T. H., & Basir, R. (2016). Establishing Natural Nootropics: Recent Molecular Enhancement Influenced by Natural Nootropic. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2016, 1–12. doi: 10.1155/2016/4391375 https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2016/4391375/