Cerebra is a natural supplement that claims to enhance cognitive functioning. It may improve memory, clarity, and mental focus. This is a product that experts developed, and they included 3 potent ingredients that support brain health.
Who Should Take Cerebra?
Cerebra is meant for people who feel like they need a boost in their mental performance, especially memory, clarity, and cognitive focus. It even claims that it may be helpful to people suffering from mild dementia.
Cerebra Ingredients – What to Look For
The primary active ingredients in Cerebra include:
- Phosphatidylserine – This is a fatty chemical that is found naturally in the body. It is also referred to as a phospholipid. It surrounds your brain cells and protects them from harm. It also facilitates communication between the cells. According to the Mayo Clinic, it could be a potential treatment for Alzheimer’s disease.
- Citicoline – Citicoline claims that it is able to elevate the amount of phosphatidylserine in the brain, increasing its benefits. In addition, it may increase the amount of some key neurotransmitters in the brain related to memory and learning, such as acetylcholine. An article in CNS Drugs looked at the neuroprotective effects of citicoline and found promising results.
- Bacopa Monnieri – This is a perennial plant that grows in many places around the world. It’s rich in antioxidants, which help to protect the brain from harm and prevent deterioration. It may reduce the likelihood of developing a degenerative brain condition. A study in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine found that this plant improved cognitive performance in the elderly.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Cerebra
Cerebra is high in antioxidants, which kill free radicals in the body and lower oxidative stress. By doing so, stops brain cells from deteriorating and protects you from developing neurodegenerative disorders that could affect memory and cognitive focus.
A study in the European Journal of Neuroscience on rats found that oxidative stress could cause deterioration of memory.
Other substances protect your cells and ensure that communication between the cells is efficient and effective. In addition, there are ingredients in Cerbera that increase the number of key neurotransmitters in the brain, like acetylcholine, related to learning and memory.
An article in Current Opinions in Neurobiology examined what kind of connection there is between acetylcholine and memory.
Cerebra Pros & Cons
- Cerebra could improve your memory.
- It may enhance your focus.
- This product might improve your mental clarity.
- This is a completely organic product.
- The ingredients have all gone through clinical trials.
- There are only 3 primary active ingredients.
- This is a fairly expensive product.
- These are large capsules which may be hard to swallow.
People Also Ask – Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Cerebra?
A: The manufacturer recommends that you take 2 capsules a day in the morning, with a glass of water. Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
Q: Does Cerebra Have Any Side Effects?
A: There are some side effects which could occur with this supplement. For example, citicoline could lead to insomnia, diarrhea, headache, nausea, blurred vision, or chest pains . In addition, Bacopa Monnieri may cause fatigue, stomach cramps, dry mouth, diarrhea, or increased bowel movements . Phosphatidylserine may cause insomnia or stomach upset .
Q: Can I Take Cerebra If I Have A Health Condition?
A: Citicoline can cause either high or low blood pressure. If you have a blood pressure condition, do not use this product and consult your doctor . In addition, Bacopa is not suitable for people with slow heart rate, lung conditions, thyroid disorders, urinary tract obstruction, or gastrointestinal tract blockage .
Q: Does Cerebra Work?
A: Although this supplement only contains 3 active ingredients, they are all potent substances that have positive benefits for the brain and its functioning. They may protect the brain and prevent brain cell deterioration, as well as elevate memory and mental focus. The online reviews reveal that this may be an effective supplement based on a consumer report.
Q: What Is Cerebra Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 90-day return policy. If you are not happy with the product, let customer service know and send back the unused portion within 90 days of the billing date. You’ll get a full refund, minus the shipping costs.
Q: Does Cerebra Have Any Allergens?
A: Cerebra is free of common allergens like gluten, dairy, soy, wheat, fish, crustacean shellfish, egg, tree nuts, and peanuts. It’s suitable for vegetarians and vegans. However, if you have another specific allergy, check the product carefully to make sure it’s suitable for you.
Q: Are There Any Stimulants in Cerebra?
A: No, there’s no caffeine nor any other stimulants in Cerebra. If you’re sensitive to caffeine you can use this product.
|1MD B12||$16.99||B12 as Methylcobalamin, Olive Oil, Tapioca Starch, Glycerine, Candelilla Wax,|
|Cerebra||$49.95||Citicoline, Bacopa Monnieri, Phosphatidylserine|
|Brain Awake||$17.99||Bacopa Monnieri, MCT Oil, Rosemary, Lemon Balm, Holy Basil, Bioperine, Acetyl-l-Carnitine, L-Theanine|
|Levium||$74.99||GABA, Ashwagandha, Apigenin, Resveratrol, Vitamin B3,
Amino Acids, Luteolin
|Cho Wa||$26.89||Green Tea, Licorice, Horny Goat Weed, Gingko, Epimedium, Shiitake, Reishi, Astralagus, Lyceum, Licorice, Ginger, Tangerine|
|Brain Octane Oil||$24.95||Caprylic Acid Triglycerides (MCT) + Coffee|
|Cebria||$59.95||Lysine, Green Tea Extract, Folic Acid, L-Theanine, Leucine|
|Nootrogen||$29.95||Dimethylaminoethanol, Glutamic Acid, L-Tyrosine, Bacopa Extract, Vitamin B3 (niacin)|
|Natrol Cognium||$25.40||Choline, gingko biloba, huperzine, gotu kola|
|Noocube||$39.99||Bacopa Monnieri, Alpha GPC, Cat’s Claw, Huperzine-A|
|Reviva Brain||$34.97||Vitamin B12, taurine, folic acid, gingko biloba|
|Cognifen||$49||Green tea extract, grape seed extract, glutamine|
The price of Cerebra is a little on the high side, but there are other brands that cost more. While this product only has 3 active ingredients, the other brands like Vito Brain, Cogniva, Neuro-Peak, and Cognizin are richer.
Is Cerebra Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
There are some health warnings to heed, which we provided. Otherwise, this is a perfectly safe supplement with natural ingredients. You may experience some mild side effects. Please consult your doctor prior to taking this supplement.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ – Neuro 24 Reviews
Cerebra Customer Reviews & Results
The reviews for Cerebra offered a number of different opinions, but overall, they were mostly very positive. Users said this product made them sharper and it gave them more physical and mental energy.
People also spoke about how great the customer service department was. A few customers said the product didn’t work very well for them, but it wasn’t a large number of users.
Cerebra: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
The only place you can buy Cerebra is on the manufacturer’s official website. The prices are as follows:
- 1 Bottle – $49.95
- 3 Bottle – $44.95 each
- 6 Bottles – $39.95 each
The Bottom Line
Cerebra is a natural supplement that promises cognitive enhancement to the user in the form of improved memory, clarity, and mental focus. It contains 3 potent primary active ingredients which support brain health. The supplement is a little expensive, but the price is average for the market.
The Cerebra reviews were quite good for the most part. Most customers derived great benefit from the product, saying it improved their memory and thinking skills. There were a lesser number of users who said the Cerebra wasn’t helpful for them.
You may have mild side effects taking Cerebra. If you experience unpleasant symptoms, stop using it right away. Before you begin taking this product, check with your doctor to make sure it’s medically suitable for you.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Cerebra?
We hope that Cerebra has been the ideal natural nootropic supplement for you which has increased your memory, focus, and general cognitive functioning. There are some natural things you can do which may increase your mental performance and memory. Here are some tips:
- Work out your brain. Do tasks or puzzles that involve analytical thinking, as a form of mental exercise. This can improve your cognitive performance.
- Limit refined sugar. Research has shown a connection between eating refined carbohydrates and cognitive decline.
- Try to keep yourself at a healthy weight for you. Being at a higher body weight than what your body is comfortable with has been linked to a decline in memory.
- Get a healthy amount of sleep every night. Sleeping poorly is associated with a decline in memory.