What is Nootrogen?
Nootrogen is a cognitive enhancer type of supplement. In that, it supports cognitive function, energy and focus as well as calm and relaxation, according to the producer.
Moreover, this smart drug uses all-natural ingredients, meaning it is safe and users can benefit immensely.
Who is the Manufacturer of Nootrogen?
The company behind this performance support and brain enhancement product is Nootrogen. And it seems they have been in business for long. That is, they have an official website, which contains important details of the supplement.
Additionally, the site shares customer testimonials, to help you know what to expect. Also for convenience, the company lists the payment options they accept.
Nootrogen Ingredients – Are they safe?
Ingredients in this product include;
- Dimethylaminoethanol – This ingredient is common in nootropics (a supplement that enhances cognitive function. There’s a suggestion it enhances both mental and physical efficiency when tackling complex tasks. That’s according to a review article in the Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry.
- Glutamic Acid – Glutamate plays a major role in monitor learning. However, in a study appearing in the Scientific Reports journal, the results are not clear. In that, this acid did little to improve sequence-learning performance in individuals under study.
- L-Tyrosine – According to one Journal of Psychiatry and Neuroscience’s review article, L-Tyrosine appears to improve cognitive function. This happened to subjects undergoing military combat training.
- Bacopa Extract – Like DMAE, bacopa is a powerful mental wellness supplement. It helps the brain relax and calm down. At the same time, it enhances cognitive abilities to the maximum. That’s according to a research article in the journal Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) – Vitamin B3 is found in animal and vegetable sources as NADP. The deficiency of this vitamin has been associated with conditions such as dementia and depression. This fact according to the International Journal of Molecular Sciences supports the importance of this ingredient in the growth and maintenance of the Central Nervous System.
The Science Behind Nootrogen
Nootrogen works to improve cognitive functions in four ways; Memory support, Focus support, Calm support, and Cognitive function support.
Through its ingredients, this product works to ensure that users can retain their most cherished memories, are able to focus on doing tasks, keep calm and relax thus improving the overall cognitive function.
Nootrogen Pros & Cons
- It can help strengthen the recall memory
- Improves focus and the ability to concentrate
- It helps users keep calm during stressful situations
- The product actively supports learning
- Some people may get the results faster than others.
- There are filler ingredients in the product, though they may be safe.
Consumer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Nootrogen?
A: Take 2 capsules daily approximately 20 to 30 minutes before meals.
Q: How much does Nootrogen cost?
A: A bottle of Nootrogen costs $29.95
Q: Does Nootrogen have any side effects?
A: This product claims to have only natural ingredients hence may not cause any side effects.
Q: Can I Take Nootrogen If I am lactating or diabetic?
A: This product is silent about any restrictions therefore, anyone can use it but to be on the safe side just consult your physician.
Q: Does Nootrogen Work?
A: This product claims to work efficiently and supports this by pointing to its lab-researched ingredients. That is, Bacopa Extract, one of its ingredients is a very common component in cognitive support supplements.
Glutamic Acid on the other hand supports learning, and helps users handle hard tasks.
Q: What Is Nootrogen Work Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: You can return damaged, faulty or goods that don’t match your order within 30 days without paying shipping fees. As for returns that are due to a change of mind, they should be unopened and also returned within 30 days, however, you will pay for shipping charges.
Q: Is Nootrogen Safe?
A: Some research seem not to support high amounts of L-Tyrosine, an ingredient in this product but it is safe amounts.
- Noocube: NooCube is a highly potent blend of nootropics that has been designed to support mental focus, memory, and increase a person’s brain processing speed.
- Relief Factor Calm: This supplement helps you to remember more, find relief from anxiety and depression and achieve overall happiness.
- Neuro-Mag: Neuro-Mag is an organic brain enhancement supplement designed to improve your brain health. It can improve your memory, sharpen thinking, and enhance overall cognition.
- Performance Lab Mind: This nootropic helps enhance cognitive function and brain health
- Cogniforce: CogniForce is a cognitive support supplement that supposedly provides important nutrients that might support calmness and mind relations by lowering the effect of stress hormones.
- Mind Lab Pro: It is claimed to be a universal nootropic as it helps meet all the brain’s needs through its complex formula
User Reviews & Results
On the official website, the reviews are all positive. This means the product met the needs of the users.
“I finally landed on this product and it has helped me a lot of focus in my studies,” – Lady Lilly
Nootrogen – Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
A bottle of Nootrogen contains 60 capsules which is a month’s supply. It can be bought directly from the official website or other online retail platforms. On the official website, Nootrogen costs;
- 1 bottle- $29.95
- 2 bottles- $52.96
- 3 bottles + 1 free- $78.96
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Nootrogen?
There are three different delivery options for this product. If you want your product delivered within 3 to 5 days it will cost you $4.95.
If you want it within 2 to 3 cost raises to $9.95. And as for international deliveries, the duration is within 12 to 15 days and costs $9.95.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – Levium Reviews
The Bottom Line
Nootrogen is a brain wellness supplement thus it is considered a nootropic. This product may help improve your memory, focus, calmness, and relaxation among other cognitive functions. You may benefit tremendously from this product as it works as claimed.
In addition, nootrogen claims that it is safe on the central nervous system. But still, there are many other products that promise the same similar benefits. Common cognitive products come from popular brands.
Claim Your Product
You can BUY it directly from the company at Official Website