NuClarity is an all-natural cognitive enhancement supplement, according to the manufacturer claims. This product can increase cognitive focus, memory, and overall mental performance.
It can provide you with a lot of extra energy without the use of stimulants. In addition, it can get rid of brain fog.
NuClarity Ingredients – The Breakdown
There are several main substances included in this brain health supplement. Some of the primary active ingredients include:
- Gingko Biloba – This is one of the oldest trees in the world. According to the Mayo Clinic it contains flavonoids, which are powerful antioxidants. It also contains terpenoids, which may improve circulation in the brain. This can also enhance memory.
- Rhodiola Rosea – It may regulate the release of cortisol, which is a stress hormone. This makes you less tired and stressed. There is also evidence to indicate that it could help with short-term memory and focus. An article in Frontiers in Pharmacology discussed how Rhodiola Rosea improves memory and learning.
- Phosphatidylserine – This substance assists in keeping brain cell membranes in good condition, and still allowing nutrients to pass into the cell. Taking more of this substances can enhance memory and cognition. An article in Nutrition explores the role of phosphatidylserine in the human brain.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind NuClarity
The ingredients in this supplement can enhance circulation in the brain, which may increase mental focus and attention span.
In addition, there are substances that may improve the communication between brain cells.
NuClarity Pros & Cons
- This supplement can enhance your mental performance.
- It gives you a lot of extra energy.
- The product can eliminate brain fog.
- NuClarity is free of caffeine.
- It can enhance your focus and attention span.
- The product contains rice flour, which is a common allergen.
- The full dose is 4 large capsules per day.
- You may experience side effects like nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, and sweating.
Consumer Questions and Answers
The recommended dosage is 2 capsules with a meal. Once you have assessed your tolerance, you can add another 2 capsules 6 hours later.
CAUTION: Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
Huperzine A does have some potential side effects, including nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sweating, blurred vision, slurred speech, restlessness, loss of appetite, contraction and twitching of muscle fibers, cramping, increased saliva and urine, inability to control urination, high blood pressure, and slowed heart rate.
There are no specific health conditions which preclude taking this supplement. However, whether you have a medical condition or not, you should check with a doctor before you begin taking this product.
It's certain that this product does work, since over 75% of the customer review were excellent. Users loved how this product improved their mental focus and memory.
There's no return policy on the manufacturer's official website, because you can't buy the product directly from there. You can purchase this supplement on Amazon, and they will cover you under their policy.
|Nu Clarity||$29.97||Gingko biloba, Phosphatidylserine, Rhodiola Rosea, Huperzine A|
|Noocube||$39.99||Bacopa Monnieri, Alpha GPC, Cat’s Claw, Huperzine-A|
|CogniForce||$59.99||Ginko Leaf Extract, L-Theanine, Vitamin B6, Ashwagandha Extract|
|Stonehenge Health Dynamic Brain||$43.95||Huperzine A, Bacopa Monnieri, Choline, Phosphatidylserine, Grape Seed Extract, Cinnamon Bark, Olive Leaf, L-Tyrosine|
|Nootrogen||$29.95||Dimethylaminoethanol, Glutamic Acid, L-Tyrosine, Bacopa Extract, Vitamin B3 (niacin)|
|Neuriva||$30 and $44||Coffee Fruit Extract, Phosphatidylserine|
|Natrol Cognium||$25.40||silk protein hydrolysate|
|Cerebra||$49.95||Citicoline, Bacopa Monnieri, Phosphatidylserine|
This product is not expensive for the market at all. There are many more expensive brands.
The ingredients vary in these products, but there’s also some overlap such as with Gingko Biloba.
Is NuClarity Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The product is safe. There are some potential side effects with Huperzine, but they tend to occur at a much higher dosage.
NuClarity Customer Reviews & Results
The majority of users loved this supplement. They said it really enhanced their mental clarity, memory, and focus.
The smaller number who were not happy with the product found it ineffective, and some said it made them anxious.
NuClarity: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can’t purchase this on the manufacturer’s official website, you can only buy it on Amazon. The price is $29.97 for a one-time purchase and $28.47 if you sign up for a monthly subscription.
The Bottom Line
NuClarity is an organic brain health supplement that users have found very promising. More than 75% of Amazon reviewers were thrilled with the product. Customers said that it improved their mental focus, memory, and general mental performance.
There were a few users who said the supplement didn’t work for them, but they were not numerous. There are some mild side effects you may experience with this product. If you have unpleasant symptoms, stop taking the product immediately.
It’s important that you make an appointment to go to your doctor before you decide to start taking this supplement.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About NuClarity?
NuClarity is a cognitive-enhancement supplement that may improve your mental focus and memory. In addition to taking a supplement, there are also some natural things you can do to improve your brain health.
Here are some tips:
- Follow a healthy, nutritious diet rich in vitamins and minerals. This can do a lot to enhance your mental performance.
- Exercise regularly to keep your circulation moving and your brain in good shape.
- Exercise your brain to improve its health! Read, engage in puzzles or anything else that works out your mind.
- Make sure you sleep restfully every night for 7 hours minimum. This can lead to better brain health.