Levium is a natural product designed to relieve stress and anxiety, inducing a feeling of calmness. It also helps improve the quality of your sleep. Levium supports brain health, enhancing mental alertness, cognitive focus, and decision making. This product includes quality organic ingredients that neuroscientists carefully formulated into this blend.
Levium Ingredients – What to Look For?
Here are some of the primary active Levium ingredients:
- Luteolin – This is a flavone with potent antioxidant properties that build the immune system. It also has anti-inflammatory benefits which are said to reduce brain fog.In addition, it has anti-anxiety properties and can decrease stress. A study on mice in Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin found that luteolin has an anti-depressant effect.
- Ashwagandha – This is an evergreen shrub that is classed as an adaptogen because it works to help the body manage stress. It acts on the neurotransmitter GABA in the brain, increasing levels and therefore lowering anxiety. A study in the Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine concluded that ashwagandha was safe and effective at lowering stress.
- Apigenin – This is a flavone that’s in a number of plants, and is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. It can enhance the formation of new neurons and make the connections between brain cells stronger. Apigenin works to elevate and protect brain function. A study in Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity examined the brain-protecting properties of apigenin.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Levium
Levium contains a number of amino acids and other ingredients which can raise levels of key neurotransmitters in the brain. In particular, they increase levels of GABA, which is a brain chemical connected to anxiety. This lowers levels of stress and anxiety.
This product also decreases levels of cortisol, which is a stress hormone. An article in Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment examined the link between GABA and anxiety disorders.
Levium also improves cerebral blood flow, which elevates mental alertness and elevates brain health. It makes the connections between neurons stronger, and this can improve mental focus, decision making, and creativity. The World Health Organization looked at the meaning of true brain health.
This supplement is healthy, and high in enriching antioxidants. They kill free radicals and lower oxidative stress, and this helps to strengthen the immune system.
Levium Pros & Cons
- Levium For Anxiety may help you feel less stressed and anxious..
- The product could boost cognitive focus and decision-making.
- It was made by physicians and neuroscientists.
- Levium may help improve your sleep.
- The supplement could improve your mental alertness.
- This is a fairly costly product.
- There’s only one flavor of the drink, and users may not enjoy it.
- It’s a proprietary blend, so we don’t know the amounts of the ingredients.
People Also Ask - Questions and Answers
A: You can take Levium either in liquid or capsule form. If you take the liquid, they recommend taking either 1 or 2 servings first thing in the morning. If you are in extreme anxiety it’s possible to take more, but you should check with your doctor first.
If you decide to take the capsules, you should take 3 per day. Do not take more than the suggested dosage for any reason.
A: Many of the ingredients in this supplement are free from side effects of Levium. Ashwagandha may lead to mild symptoms like stomach upset, diarrhea, and vomiting. Resveratrol could cause stomach problems at very high doses only.
A: There are several health conditions which could prevent you from taking this supplement. These include auto-immune diseases, thyroid disorders, bleeding conditions, hormone-sensitive diseases, and surgery within the next 2 weeks.
A: Levium contains some potent ingredients which support brain health by strengthening neuronal structure and improving cerebral blood flow. It includes a number of substances which raise levels of key brain chemicals, reducing anxiety and stress, and it lowers cortisol. This is a product which should be effective. Most of the Levium reviews confirm this.
A: For sensitive persons, Levium should be taken in the morning after a full breakfast. However, some Levium users, at their leisure, utilise Levium in the evening to unwind after a long day.
A: Levium is now only available for purchase on our website or on Amazon.com. Levium will be available at retail places in the near future.
A: Yes, Levium may be kept in the refrigerator. Some Levium consumers like their Levium to be consumed cold.
A: The manufacturer has a 30-day refund policy for first time buyers only. It does not apply to sale items, value packs, subscriptions, and discount bundles.
If you are not happy with the product, contact the company and then send it back within 30 days of the original purchase date. You’ll get a full refund, minus the shipping fees.
A: Customers indicate that the Levium drink is orange flavored and somewhat tart. Some customers loved it and thought it was really delicious, while others felt the opposite.
A: Don’t be disappointed if you don’t get results from Levium right away. According to the manufacturer, it requires 10-12 days to build up in your system before seeing real changes.
A: Levi is a Hebrew word meaning ‘unified’ and ‘um’ indicates the plural. It literally means a groups of unified people.
Levium Alternatives – Compare with Similar Items
|Levium||$74.99||GABA, Ashwagandha, Apigenin, Resveratrol, Vitamin B3,
Amino Acids, Luteolin
|SF180 Brain||$36.40||GABA, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Caffeine, Alpha GPC,
|Force Factor Forebrain||$69.99||Toothed Clubmoss, Bacopa Monnieri, Caffeine, Grape Extract,
|Neuro 24||$74.43||Bacopa Monnieri, Gingko Biloba, L-Glutamine,
Green Tea Leaf Extract
|Stress Free Mind||$29||Ashwagandha, Gotu Kola, Bacopa, Licorice, Indian Tinospora,
Dwarf Morning Glory, Jatamansi
|Nature’s Bounty Anxiety and Stress Relief||$17.50||Ashwagandha, L-Theanine|
|Adrenal Stress||$41.99||Ashwagandha, Licorice, Apigenin, L-Theanine, L-Tyrosine,
Copper, Zinc, Manganese
Levium is clearly much more expensive than many other brands. In terms of the ingredients, each of the brands is quite unique. Levium has a strong formula amongst this group, but there are other products that are good.
Is Levium Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Yes, Levium is a very safe product which used quality organic ingredients, with no chemical or organic substances included. You may experience only mild side effects. The product is produced under stringent safety regulations.
Levium Customer Reviews & Results – What Users Are Saying
The majority of the Levium reviews were from happy customers who got a lot of benefits from this product. Users said it was effective at decreasing their anxiety and stress, and many mentioned that they were mentally sharper.
However, there were also some negative reviews from people who didn’t get the results they wanted. Others complained that they didn’t like the taste of the drink.
Levium: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Levium is available on the manufacturer’s official website, on Levium Amazon, and from a number of other retailers. Special offers and deals along with Levium Discount Code are available on the website throughout the year.
These are the prices on the official site:
- Premium Liquid 12-Count Sample Pack – $36
- Premium Liquid 30-Count Value Pack – $74.99
- Recurring Monthly Subscription Premium Liquid 30 – $59.99
- Monthly Subscription Capsules 90-Count + FREE Shipping – $39.99
- Levium Capsules 90-Count – $49.99
The Bottom Line on Levium
Levium is an organic supplement available in either a drink or a capsule. It works to lower levels of stress and anxiety and creates a feeling of relaxation. The product also supports brain health, improving cognitive focus, mental alertness, and creativity. It’s a potent formula made of quality ingredients.
Most of the Levium reviews had very good things to say about this product. It gave many users relief from stress and anxiety, and many felt more mentally alert and sharp. There were some customers who said the product didn’t work well for them, and others didn’t like the orange taste of the drink.
This is a safe product with few Levium side effects, but there are a few mild symptoms that could occur. If you experience any unpleasant issues, stop taking the product right away. You must get medical approval from a doctor before you start using Levium.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Levium?
Levium should help get rid of your stress and anxiety and make you feel more relaxed. It could also sharpen your thinking. We hope you’re getting the expected benefits from this product. There are some other lifestyle decisions you can make which help decrease stress. Here are some suggestions:
- Go to counseling, to discuss the things that give you stress in your life and come up with some coping strategies.
- Mindfulness meditation is an ideal practice for focusing on the present moment and putting you in a state of relaxation.
- Exercise on a regular basis. Among its many other benefits, working out is great at relieving anxiety and stress.
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet and stay away from caffeine, as it can make anxiety worse.