Neuro-Peak is a memory support product or nootropic. It is formulated by a popular health company by the name Zhou Nutrition. In particular, this supplement promises to help strengthen memory, focus and mental clarity.
It is supposedly GMO-free and has ingredients that are also claimed to be of high quality. It also supposedly more suitable for students, career people, the elderly or anyone that wants some form of support to their cognitive health.
The product may also help with mood enhancement, stress relief and improve confidence.
Neuro-Peak Ingredients – The Breakdown
- Bacopa Monnieri – This ingredient has been used as an Ayurveda traditionally to enhance memory. According to one study report in the journal Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Bacopa Monnieri was concluded to contain properties that support cognitive enhancement.
- Rhodiola Rosea – This ingredient is widely used for its nervous system stimulation, anxiety reduction and enhancing work performance properties. In a study published by the Frontiers in Pharmacology, Rhodiola Rosea was suggested to improve memory and learning function.
- Ginkgo biloba – This living fossil tree is widely grown for nuts and leaves. According to research appearing in the JAMA Neurology journal, a qualitative analysis conducted to ascertain the effectiveness of Ginkgo Biloba concluded that it had a small but significant impact on cognitive function.
- Phosphatidylserine – May help support memory health, according to a paper featured in the journal Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition. In the actual words, it seemed to improve the memory function in the research.
- Dimethylethanolamine – DMAE stimulates the brain to enhance the production of acetylcholine. This is a neurotransmitter that plays a major role in learning and memory according to a study in the journal PubMed.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Neuro-Peak
Neuro-Peak is a dietary supplement that is scientifically formulated to enhance cognitive function. Through its ingredients, this nootropic can stimulate all the required chemical compounds that enhance memory.
Some of its ingredients work as stress relievers which help the brain offset strenuous situations that compromise a person’s recall capacity.
Thus a consumer can achieve enhanced memory, focus, and clarity. Not to forget, the user can experience good moods too.
Neuro-Peak Pros & Cons
- Might help improve recall memory
- Claims to improve overall cognitive function
- Might help users reach their daily optimum performance at work
- It claims to also help maintain a good mood and ease a bad attitude
- It may not resolve the damage caused by age-related cell degeneration
- May cause some side effects for first-time users
- It doesn’t indicate the precise length of time that users will get results
- Mental fog may continue after dose completion
Consumer Questions and Answers
A: Take 1 capsule daily. However, it is not specified whether in the morning or evening thus you are free to choose when to take these pills.
A: This product may have side effects due to the presence of DMAE which usually causes headaches, brain fog, low mood, muscle cramps and loss of focus.
A: Yes, there are no restrictions issued. To be on the safe side, always consult your doctor before starting to take any supplements.
A: Neuro-Peak contains viable ingredients that are usually used to formulate nootropics. However, this product may be considered a weak nootropic because it uses whole Bacopa Monnieri as an ingredient instead of going for the extract which works more effectively. Similarly, this nootropic contains DMAE, unlike stronger nootropics which contain acetylcholine itself.
A: This supplement has a 60-day money-back guarantee for both opened and unopened products. To get your refund you should;
- Write an email addressing the customer care and add "Refund Request" as the subject
- Give a brief explanation on why you are unhappy with the product
- Include your order number
- Wait for your refund
|Neuro-Peak||$21.04||Bacopa Monnieri, Rhodiola Rosea, Ginkgo biloba, Phosphatidylserine, Dimethylethanolamine|
|Nootrogen||$29.95||Dimethylaminoethanol, Glutamic Acid, L-Tyrosine, Bacopa Extract, Vitamin B3 (niacin)|
|Neuriva||$30 and $44||Coffee Fruit Extract, Phosphatidylserine|
|Prevagen||$39.95||Apoaequorin, Vitamin D|
|Noocube||$39.99||Bacopa Monnieri, Alpha GPC, Cat’s Claw, Huperzine-A|
|Natrol Cognium||$25.40||Choline, gingko biloba, huperzine, gotu kola|
|Reviva Brain||$34.97||Vitamin B12, taurine, folic acid, gingko biloba|
|Cognifen||$49||Green tea extract, grape seed extract, glutamine|
|Cerebra||$49.95||Citicoline, Bacopa Monnieri, Phosphatidylserine|
Is Neuro-Peak Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Yes, this product can be considered safe as it has left out major allergens. There are no warnings issued for this product.
Neuro-Peak Customer Reviews & Results
Customers have conflicting reviews for this product. Some consider this product as a game-changer and even commented that it improved their recall. They also mentioned that Neuro-Peak was easy on the body.
Nevertheless, some customers were critical of this product. They complained that they felt no change in their memory while some complained of gut pain that made them stop using the product.
Neuro-Peak: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
A bottle of Neuro-Peak contains 30 capsules and costs $21.04 and can be bought from the official website. You can either buy as a one-time purchase or subscribe to the website and get a 20% bonus plus free shipping.
The Bottom Line
Neuro-Peak is a dietary supplement that claims to help alleviate cognitive decline whether you are a youngster or an elderly.
This nootropic promises to enhance your mental energy, alertness, memory, mental accuracy, focus, clarity, and mood. It is formulated using high-quality ingredients that are non-GMO and have scientific proof hence may work.
However, and on the contrary, the supplement may cause some undesirable side effects. As in, some ingredients it uses, for instance, DMAE is not considered ideal and safe for long term use in the nootropic world.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Neuro-Peak?
Neuro-Peak is only shipped to several countries outside the US. So, if you need to order from another country, you will have to enquire from the customer care if the product is shipped to your country.