Cebria is a nootropic supplement formulated to improve memory and cognitive functions.
It is said that taking this product on a regular basis can help improve your short-term memory, allowing you to recall and remember things better. Regular use can also help fight cognitive decline associated with aging.
Dr. Marcus Laux is responsible for developing the formula used in Cebria, while Thera Botanics took care of the manufacturing and distribution.
Dr. Laus is a health and fitness expert who aims to improve people’s capacity to remember things. Thera Botanics is also known for keeping their products like Profemin made with high-quality natural ingredients.
Cebria Ingredients – The Breakdown
According to its manufacturer, Cebria works so well courtesy of the following key active ingredients:
- Lysine – An amino acid commonly found in nootropic products. It is currently being studied for its properties that can help treat aging and memory loss. According to this 2010 article in the journal Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment, lysine may help slow down or prevent Alzheimer’s disease.
- Green Tea Extract – In this recent review article published in the International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, it was discussed how the antioxidant properties of green tea can fight off the adverse effects of free radicals on the different cells of the body.
- Folic Acid – Folic acid is a crucial ingredient needed to achieve normal mental and psychological functions. Its role in the prevention of Alzheimer’s disease in the elderly was discussed in this 2004 study from Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care.
- L-Theanine – Another amino acid found in the formula, it works to improve brain function by increasing the production of dopamine, serotonin, and GABA. The effects of L-theanine on one’s mental state is discussed in this 2008 study published in the Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition.
- Leucine – Leucine is a branched-chain amino acid that improves concentration and keeps you focused on your task for longer periods.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Cebria.
Cebria is formulated like most brain-enhancing supplements available in the market. What makes the product stand out is its all-natural ingredients list. All the ingredients are included to target specific functions of the brain. The key mechanisms include improving nutrient intake, stimulating neuropeptide production, and increasing the blood flow to the brain.
The ingredients are mixed in optimum proportions to achieve a comprehensive formula that can improve cognitive function even in aging individuals.
Cebria Pros & Cons
Cebria, just like any other brain health supplement, comes with both advantages and disadvantages.
- Formulated with all-natural ingredients.
- It can help improve brain health and function.
- Claims to reduce brain fog and improve focus.
- Can enhance short-term memory.
- The FDA does not recognize ingredients as “nootropic”
- Availing the free trial automatically enrolls you in their autoship program.
- Results vary per individual.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How should I use Cebria?
A: Ideally, you should take only one capsule of Cebria, preferably in the morning. For best results, check the manufacturer’s recommended intake. With continuous use, you should be able to see results within the first week.
Q: Does Cebria have any side effects?
A: The manufacturer did not mention any possible side effects. Based on the ingredients, the only minor side effects to be concerned about are headache, vomiting, irritability, and diarrhea. These side effects are rare and not typically experienced by most users.
Q: Can I take Cebria if I have a health condition?
A: Although Cebria is made from all-natural ingredients, lactating and pregnant women, as well as those with severe medical conditions, should still consult a doctor before taking the product. Cebria also has lactose content, so lactose-intolerant people are not advised to take this supplement.
Q: Does Cebria work?
A: The manufacturer claims that Cebria works well when it comes to improving cognitive functions. However, the reviews available online are mixed. Furthermore, the ingredients used in its formula are not classified as “nootropic” by the FDA.
Q: What Is Cebria’s money-back guarantee, return, and/or refund policy?
A: The manufacturer of Cebria offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for users who won’t be satisfied with the product. You will need to ship the product back to them within 14 days to get a refund.
|Cebria||$59.95||Lysine, Green Tea Extract, Folic Acid, L-Theanine, Leucine|
|Neuriva||$30 and $44||Coffee Fruit Extract, Phosphatidylserine|
|CogniForce||$59.99||Ginko Leaf Extract, L-Theanine, Vitamin B6, Ashwagandha Extract|
|Reviva Brain||$34.97||Vitamin B12, taurine, folic acid, gingko biloba|
|Cognifen||$49||Green tea extract, grape seed extract, glutamine|
|Nootrogen||$29.95||Dimethylaminoethanol, Glutamic Acid, L-Tyrosine, Bacopa Extract, Vitamin B3 (niacin)|
|Natrol Cognium||$25.40||Choline, gingko biloba, huperzine, gotu kola|
|Relief Factor Calm||$21.95||Passionflower, Phosphatidylserine|
Is Cebria Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Thera Botanics claims that Cebria is safe for use by everyone. Since it uses all-natural ingredients, there are no significant side effects to worry about.
However, if you are under any medications, it is best to consult a doctor first.
Cebria Customer Reviews & Results
Although Cebria is useful when it comes to enhancing short-term memory, there are a lot of mixed reviews from the buyers.
While there are some who experienced improvement within a few days, there are also some who complained that the supplement did not do anything.
Cebria: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Cebria can be bought online on the manufacturer’s official website, as well as in other third-party selling platforms. You can sign up for their free trial, but remember to cancel it before they charge you.
The Bottom Line
People of different ages often struggle with memory problems. Cebria aims to solve this by improving memory, albeit short-term. The supplement also helps slow down the cognitive decline due to age.
However, reviews from actual users vary widely. While some of them deem the product effective, some believe that the expectations regarding Cebria were not met.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Cebria?
Ordering Cebria from the official website entitles the customer to a free gift worth $60.