About Cho Wa
Cho Wa is an organic powder drink which promises to elevate overall health and immunity, as well as provide cognitive benefits like mental performance. It can help balance mood swings, fight anxiety, and inducing a feeling of overall calmness. The product can also provide you with additional energy.
Who Should Use Cho Wa?
Cho Wa Tea is suitable for people who want a natural, organic product which will enhance cognitive functioning. It’s also helpful for people who want to balance mood swings and calm anxiety.
Cho Wa Ingredients – What to Look For
Here are some of the primary active Cho Wa Tea ingredients:
- Shiitake – These are mushrooms from east Asia which people often use in cooking. They are fungi that grow on decaying hardwood trees. They are healthy, containing a lot of B vitamins. In addition, they can enhance energy level and brain function. A article in the International Journal of Microbiology states that shiitake is good for human health and immunity, and can fight the common cold.
- Gingko Leaf – This is a tree native to China which is also called Maidenhair. It’s very high in antioxidants, which support overall immunity. In addition, it improves brain function and memory by increasing the levels of the neurotransmitter dopamine, which relate to learning and motivation. A study published in the Journal of Pharmaceutical Health Care and Sciences found that gingko was an effective treatment for people with dementia.
- Lyceum – This is a shrub which contains fruit called Goji berries. It’s native to China. The berries have potent antioxidant properties which support the immune system. There’s some evidence that it can also reduce abdominal fat. According to Processing and Impact of Antioxidants in Beverages, it also has neuroprotective effects.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Cho Wa
Cho Wa is high in substances which build immunity and overall health, as it contains a lot of antioxidants. This helps with healing physical ailments. In addition, ingredients like green tea promote the release of the neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine, which can both elevate mood. Dopamine can enhance cognitive ability and mental performance. A study in Nature found that dopamine has a relationship with learning and motivation.
Rhodiola is another substance which has both anti-depressant properties and calming anti-anxiety benefits. It also has a positive impact on neurotransmitters related to mood. A review in Global Psychiatry looked at the effects of this substance on depression, anxiety, and mood. Most of the research showed a positive link.
Other ingredients such as green tea provide physical energy, due in part to the caffeine included.
Cho Wa Pros & Cons
- Cho Wa Tea may enhance your general health.
- The product could improve your cognitive functioning.
- Cho Wa could elevate your immune system.
- The powder could improve your mood.
- It may provide you with additional energy.
- The product contains some caffeine, which could lead to jitters.
- The manufacturer doesn’t ship internationally.
- Some people prefer supplements to a powder/tea drink.
People Also Ask - Questions and Answers
A: Use one packet of Cho Wa per day. Open the packet and pour the contents in hot water. The product will dissolve, and then you can drink it. You may also add some tea and/or some kind of sweetener like honey.
A: There are some Cho Wa Tea side effects associated with a few ingredients in the product. For example, green tea may cause tremor, heartburn, dizziness, ringing in the ears, sleep problems, diarrhea, vomiting, headache, or nervousness .
Horny goat weed could lead to dizziness, dry mouth, vomiting, thirst, nosebleed, and fainting . Licorice can cause side effects like headache, low libido, lethargy, muscle wasting, low potassium levels, or excess fluid in the lungs .
A: In high amounts, licorice can lead to high blood pressure, congestive heart failure, paralysis, and erectile dysfunction . Green tea is not suitable for people with high blood pressure, diabetes, liver disease, irritable bowel syndrome, heart conditions, and bleeding disorders . Horny goat weed can slow blood clotting and cause low or high blood pressure .
A: Based on the ingredients in Cho Wa, the product should provide benefits for cognitive performance, mood, energy, and sexual performance. According to the Cho Wa reviews, it does all that and more. Most of the reviewers were very happy with this product.
A: The manufacturer of Cho Wa has a 45-day return policy. If you are not happy with the product for any reason, return the item within 45 days of the original purchase date. You'll get a full refund, minus the shipping charges.
A: According to the customer reviews, the taste of Cho Wa is similar to lemon water and is quite pleasant. You can add sweetener to make it better tasting, and even mix it with some tea. Most of the customers were happy with the flavor of this product.
A: It's a powder that comes in a little packet, which you mix with hot water and then it dissolves. If you want, you can add tea to the mixture.
Cho Wa Alternatives
|Brain Awake||$17.99||Bacopa Monnieri, MCT Oil, Rosemary, Lemon Balm, Holy Basil, Bioperine, Acetyl-l-Carnitine, L-Theanine|
|Brain Octane Oil||$24.95||Caprylic Acid Triglycerides (MCT) + Coffee|
|Limitless NZT-48||$36.95||L-Arginine, L-Theanine, Rhodiola Rosea, Acetyl L-Carnitine, Acetyl L-Tyrosine, D-Ribose, Rye Extract, L-Glutamine|
|Cebria||$59.95||Lysine, Green Tea Extract, Folic Acid, L-Theanine, Leucine|
|Nootrogen||$29.95||Dimethylaminoethanol, Glutamic Acid, L-Tyrosine, Bacopa Extract, Vitamin B3 (niacin)|
|Natrol Cognium||$25.40||Choline, gingko biloba, huperzine, gotu kola|
|Noocube||$39.99||Bacopa Monnieri, Alpha GPC, Cat’s Claw, Huperzine-A|
|Reviva Brain||$34.97||Vitamin B12, taurine, folic acid, gingko biloba|
|Cognifen||$49||Green tea extract, grape seed extract, glutamine|
Cho Wa is very reasonably priced in a market with a very wide price range. When it comes to ingredients, this supplement has a solid collection of quality organic substances, at least as many if not more compared to the expensive brands like Neuriva, Apoaequorin, CogniForce, and Vito Brain.
Is Cho Wa Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
There are some health warnings we gave for Cho Wa which you should certainly heed. It’s not safe for people with certain conditions, like low blood pressure or kidney disease. However, other than that the product is safe and uses quality ingredients. Some people think licorice leads to serious side effects, but it’s only if you take it in very high amounts.
Cho Wa Customer Reviews & Results
The vast majority of the Cho Wa reviews were from happy customers who loved the product. People mentioned a feeling of overall health and wellbeing, better mental clarity and sharpness, and calmness. There were very few Cho Wa complaints about this product.
Cho Wa: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy Cho Wa Tea from the manufacturer’s official website, and also from a number of online and offline retailers. On the official site, the price is 10 for $269.80, or $26.89 each. On Amazon, the cost is $35.51.
The Bottom Line
Cho Wa is a powder supplement which may enhance overall health, well-being, and immunity, and protect you from illness. The product may provide cognitive enhancement and better mental performance. In addition, it could give you more mental and physical energy. Rather than taking tablets, you take this as a hot drink like tea. Cho Wa is a reasonably-priced supplement, and the Cho Wa reviews were quite good for the most part. Customers raved about the burst of energy and the mental sharpness this product gave them. Several users said it calmed their anxiety. There weren’t a lot of poor reviews for Cho Wa.
There is the possibility that you could have mild side effects as a result of taking this product. If you have any issues, do not continue to use the drink. Before you start using Cho Wa, go to your doctor, and get medical approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Cho Wa?
We hope that Cho Wa is the ideal product for you and that it’s giving you all of the mental, physical and emotional benefits you hoped for. You can take a product in order to gain mental and physical energy, but there are also some lifestyle choices you can make which will have the same effects. Here are some suggestions:
- Exercise several times a week at least. Doing physical activity can rev up your overall energy, and it can improve the circulation to your brain.
- Eat a nutritious diet high in fruits and vegetables, whole grains, fatty fish, and nuts. Include plenty of vitamins, minerals, and foods with antioxidants.
- Learn how to meditate. This practice can bring you calmness, and it has cognitive and emotional benefits.
- Don’t work all of the time. Take breaks to do things you love with the people you love. This will give you a charge of energy when you do go back to work.