About Brain Awake
Brain Awake is a natural nootropic supplement which can enhance your overall mental performance, improve mental focus, help you retain information more easily, elevate your cognitive performance on brain tasks, and give you additional energy. This is a healthy supplement full of antioxidants which can improve general health and immune system.
Who Should Take Brain Awake?
This Brain Awake supplement is meant for people who feel like they need more mental sharpness, focus, and critical thinking ability. It’s not specifically for people with Alzheimer’s disease, but there are ingredients in this supplement which could help with this condition so it would be a good choice.
Brain Awake Ingredients – What to Look For
Here are some of the primary active Brain Awake ingredients.
- L-Theanine – This is an amino acid which is capable of increasing the amount of the neurotransmitter dopamine in your brain. This chemical can enhance learning and cognitive function, and it’s also linked to better mood. A study in Nutrients gave L-theanine to healthy adults and found it had the potential to relieve stress and help ease cognitive impairment.
- Holy Basil – This is a shrub in the basil family also called Tulsi. It has a number of health benefits and is common in Ayurveda medicine. It can reduce stress and anxiety as well as enhance memory and thinking. An article published in the Journal of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine noted that this substance has a positive effect on both memory and cognitive function.
- MCT Oil – These are dietary fats which are often found in coconut oil. They are able to raise levels of ketones in the body, which is why they are in weight loss pills. This increase in ketone bodies provides the brain with the glucose it may not be getting enough of. A study in Neuroscience Letters found that MCT Oil improved cognition in people with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Brain Awake
There are substances included in Brain Awake which improve brain health by enhancing the flow of oxygen in the body and improving circulation in the brain. This can improve memory and attention span. A study in Nutrients suggests that exercise can enhance cerebral blood flow, which then elevates cognitive functioning.
There are other ingredients in Brain Awake which increase the number of key neurotransmitters related to learning and memory, including dopamine, serotonin, and acetylcholine.
MCT oil raises the levels of ketones in the body, which provides the brain with additional glucose. People with cognitive decline may also have a decrease in glucose in the brain, so this could enhance cognition and it may also elevate your mood. A review in Current Opinions in Neurobiology examined the role of acetylcholine in learning and memory.
Brain Awake Pros & Cons
- Brain Awake pills could improve your overall cognitive performance.
- The product may enhance your mental focus.
- This supplement can improve your retention of information.
- It may elevate your performance on cognitive tasks.
- Brain Awake could supply nutrients to the brain.
- It contains a chemical that can cause birth defects and reproductive harm.
- Brain Awake contains soy and tree nuts, which are common allergens.
- The product includes caffeine, which can lead to jitters and anxiety.
People Also Ask – Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Brain Awake?
A: The recommended dosage of Brain Awake Irwin Naturals is 3 capsules per day with water and some food. Take them in the morning or early afternoon, as they contain caffeine which could keep you awake. Do not take more than the manufacturer suggests.
Q: Does Brain Awake Have Any Side Effects?
A: There are some Brain Awake side effects which may result from taking this product. For example, MCT oil could lead to symptoms like vomiting, gas, diarrhea, stomach upset, irritability, and essential fatty acid deficiency .
In addition, bacopa monnieri can cause nausea, stomach cramps, dry mouth, fatigue, and increased bowel movements .
Q: Can I Take Brain Awake If I Have A Health Condition?
A: You should certainly not take this product if you’re pregnant, as there’s a warning on the bottle that it contains a chemical that can cause fertility issues and birth defects. In addition, the manufacturer warns that people with high or low blood pressure, blood sugar issues, heart problems, or who are taking anticoagulants should not use Brain Awake.
Q: Does Brain Awake Work?
A: Brain Awake is full of ingredients that evidence shows improve memory and cognitive ability, so it should work well. In addition, it contains Bioperine which increases the absorption of the substances included. The Brain Awake reviews mostly agreed with this assessment, as the majority found it effective.
Q: What Is Brain Awake Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: Brain Awake Irwin Naturals has a 60-day return policy, even for items that you used. If you are not happy with the supplement, let the company know and send it back with proof of purchase before 60 days from the original purchase date. You’ll get a full refund, minus the shipping fees.
Q: Does Brain Awake Make You More Intelligent?
A: Brain Awake pills can make you temporarily more cognitively sharp and more focused, so you may seem to be more intelligent. However, this product will not make any permanent changes in your intelligence or cognition. It only helps while you’re taking the supplement.
Q: Is Brain Awake a Healthy Supplement?
A: Brain Awake supplement is a very healthy product made solely with organic ingredients. It contains a lot of antioxidants, which will boost your immunity. It also has vitamins, minerals, and protein.
Brain Awake Alternatives
|Brain Awake||$17.99||Bacopa Monnieri, MCT Oil, Rosemary, Lemon Balm, Holy Basil, Bioperine, Acetyl-l-Carnitine, L-Theanine|
|Cebria||$59.95||Lysine, Green Tea Extract, Folic Acid, L-Theanine, Leucine|
|Neuriva||$30 and $44||Coffee Fruit Extract, Phosphatidylserine|
|CogniForce||$59.99||Ginko Leaf Extract, L-Theanine, Vitamin B6, Ashwagandha Extract|
|Reviva Brain||$34.97||Vitamin B12, taurine, folic acid, gingko biloba|
|Cognifen||$49||Green tea extract, grape seed extract, glutamine|
|Nootrogen||$29.95||Dimethylaminoethanol, Glutamic Acid, L-Tyrosine, Bacopa Extract, Vitamin B3 (niacin)|
|Natrol Cognium||$25.40||Choline, gingko biloba, huperzine, gotu kola|
|Relief Factor Calm||$21.95||Passionflower, & Phosphatidylserine|
Brain Awake is a very reasonably-priced supplement for the market. In addition, it contains a number of ingredients which can boost cognition. In fact, it’s richer than some of the more expensive brands.
Is Brain Awake Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
There are some safety issues with Brain Awake. It contains a chemical which can lead to birth defects and fertility issues. In addition, heed the health warnings we have already pointed out. The manufacturer warns that you should not consume additional caffeine with this product. Outside of these points, this is a completely organic product which is healthy.
Brain Awake Customer Reviews & Results
The Brain Awake reviews were quite positive overall. About 75% of users were happy with the product, saying it improved their memories and mental focus. Many said that they would repurchase. However, a smaller number of users either didn’t find the product effective or had side effects like headaches.
Brain Awake: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy Brain Awake Irwin Naturals from the manufacturer’s official website, Amazon, and from a number of other retailers. The price on the official site is $17.99. On Amazon, you’ll pay $16.25.
The Bottom Line
Brain Awake is an organic supplement intended for people who want to increase their memory functioning and cognitive performance. This product contains a rich collection of ingredients which have demonstrated the ability to improve brain health. The supplement may improve memory, mental focus, and thinking skills.
This is a very reasonably-priced supplement for the market, with a quality collection of ingredients. The Brain Awake pills review postings were very positive, with customers saying they were happy with the results. A few users had side effects or didn’t find the product helpful.
If you experience unpleasant symptoms with this product, stop taking it immediately. Whether you have a health condition or not, you should go to your doctor before starting on Brain Awake to get approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Brain Awake?
Brain Awake is a natural memory supplement which should increase your cognitive processing, improve your attention span, and elevate memory retention. We hope it has worked well for you and has given you the results you hoped for. When it comes to cognitive functioning, there are also some natural lifestyle methods you can use to elevate your abilities. Here are some tips:
- Stay away from eating too much sugar. There’s evidence that overdoing it on sugar can lead to cognitive decline.
- Learn to meditate. Research indicates that meditation has many positive benefits, including improving your memory.
- Try to keep yourself at an average weight. Obesity is a risk factor for cognitive decline, and it puts you at a higher risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease.
- Make sure you get adequate sleep every night. Poor sleep can have a negative impact on your memory.