Cogniva is a nootropic that claims to improve your overall cognitive performance whether you are a student, an adult or an elderly individual.
Through its formula, it promises to boost your focus and this may improve your mental sharpness.
Additionally, it may promote short term memory and long term brain health as per the manufacturer’s claims.
This product could be important for any individual looking to up their mental clarity. For students, it primarily supports focus, and for adults, it may help you cope with your daily hectic schedules in help you make quick decisions.
Cogniva Ingredients – The Breakdown
The ingredients in Cogniva include;
- Sodium – According to The Journal of Nutrition, Health, and Aging, one review article shows that lower sodium causes poorer cognitive performance. This association between sodium and cognitive function was more pronounced in older adults. Lower sodium caused significant impairment on the Mini-Mental State Exam.
- L-Methylfolate Calcium – This ingredient is a source of folate which is sourced naturally from green leafy vegetables, peanuts, legumes, and wheat bran. In an article published in the Toxicology Reports, this ingredient may have cognitive benefits especially for individuals with low folate levels.
- Boron – This ingredient has been identified as an important trace mineral. According to an article appearing in the Journal of Integrative Medicine, Boron may play a major role in cognitive function as it improves brain electrical activity, short term memory, and cognitive performance.
- Choline Bitartrate – This is a dietary component. In an experiment to prove if choline bitartrate improved declarative and working memory, choline failed to enhance cognitive performance. This was evident in all the tasks that the individuals under study were subjected to according to one study report in the journal PLoS ONE.
- Phosphatidylserine – The Journal of Clinical Biochemistry and Nutrition a paper that investigated the effects of Soybean-derived phosphatidylserine concludes that the supplementation of Soy-PS could improve the memory functions in memory complaints in the elderly.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Cogniva
Cogniva contains a number of ingredients that have been scientifically validated to work on different sites of the brain tissue.
This supplement is focused on synapses and neurons. Apart from that, Cogniva may support brain energy by enhancing the metabolic activity of the brain’s powerhouse; the mitochondria. This will enhance the brain’s overall performance.
Cogniva Pros & Cons
- This product can be used by anyone looking to enhance their cognitive performance ranging from students to the elderly
- It may help achieve lasting mental focus and clarity
- Claims to support overall cognitive performance
- It is suitable for vegans
- The product does not contain allergens such as gluten
- It doesn’t promise to treat long term memory the elderly
- It might cause side effects such as headaches and insomnia in some people
- Its only available online
- This product may cause a dependency on it as it stimulates brain chemicals
Consumer Questions and Answers
Take one chew daily and ensure to maintain a healthy lifestyle for maximum benefits.
Most nootropics are known to cause issues such as headaches, insomnia, increased blood pressure and even addiction.
Not until you get a go-ahead from your doctor. Those with diabetes can use this product if they can tolerate, if not, they better refrain from it.
According to the manufacturer claims, these smart chews could work given the ingredients present.
This information has not been disclosed by the official website. However, if you source it from third party retailers, returns will be subjected to their policies.
|Reviva Brain||$34.97||Vitamin B12, taurine, folic acid, gingko biloba|
|Cognifen||$49||Green tea extract, grape seed extract, glutamine|
|Noocube||$39.99||Bacopa Monnieri, Alpha GPC, Cat’s Claw, Huperzine-A|
|CogniForce||$59.99||Ginko Leaf Extract, L-Theanine, Vitamin B6, Ashwagandha Extract|
|Cerebra||$49.95||Citicoline, Bacopa Monnieri, Phosphatidylserine|
|Nootrogen||$29.95||Dimethylaminoethanol, Glutamic Acid, L-Tyrosine, Bacopa Extract, Vitamin B3 (niacin)|
|Neuriva||$30 and $44||Coffee Fruit Extract, Phosphatidylserine|
|Natrol Cognium||$25.40||Choline, gingko biloba, huperzine, gotu kola|
Is Cogniva Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product may be safe as it does not contain gluten, artificial sweeteners, and preservatives. Clients complained of its high cost.
Cogniva Customer Reviews & Results
These smart chews got both positive and negative reviews. Positive reviewers were happy that it worked for them while the negative reviewers were disappointed by the results.
Cogniva: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
A packet of Cogniva contains 30 fruit-flavored chews and cost $61.50. The price may vary depending on the site you buy from, for instance, some retailers sell it as low as $53.99. You can buy this product from the official website or online retailers.
The Bottom Line
Cogniva is a smart supplement that claims to promote high neural connections that promote cognitive performance. Additionally, this product claims to support short term memory as well as long term brain health.
It is touted as a product for students looking for better focus, adults with busy schedules as well as elderly people who want to have their memories with them as they age. Another advantage of this nootropic memory supplement is that it is gluten-free and has no artificial sweeteners and preservatives.
However, on the other hand, some people may encounter some side effects as is the case with many nootropics. For instance, you may experience increased blood pressure, insomnia, and addiction.
Similarly, some people claim yet they never got to see any improvement in their mental function.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Cogniva?
If you are a sensitive individual or a child, Cogniva is not the product for you.
As for those on medication, you should consider consulting your physician to avoid any contraindication.
However, this supplement is vegan-friendly, meaning it accommodates vegetarians.