About Arnicare Arthritis
Arnicare Arthritis is a dietary supplement that claims to temporarily relieve minor joint pain brought about by arthritis.
It is a product of Boiron, a US-based company considered a world leader when it comes to homeopathic supplements.
This formula features a combination of homeopathic ingredients officially recognized by the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Arnicare Arthritis Ingredients – The Breakdown
Arnicare Arthritis is able to provide the much needed relief from arthritis-induced joint pain by harnessing the power of the following key ingredients:
- Arnica montana – It claims to relieve joint pain resulting from trauma or overexertion.
- Benzoicum acidum – It claims to relieve pain in the wrist joints. It also has a variety of other uses, all of which are discussed in this 2017 mini-review from the International Journal of Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
- Bryonia – It relieves joint pain triggered by movement or even the slightest touch. It is able to do so through its powerful anti-inflammatory properties, according to this recent study from Open Chemistry.
- Chamomilla – It relieves not just pain, but also numbness and tingling sensation. These, and many of this plant’s other medicinal applications are tackled in this 2011 review from the African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology.
- Dulcamara – It claims to relieve joint pain triggered or exacerbated by damp weather.
- Kali iodatum – It claims to relieve joint and muscle pain that tend to worsen at night.
- Pulsatilla – It claims to relieve finger joint pain triggered by motion and heat.
- Rhododendron chrysanthum – It claims to relieve rheumatic pain worsened by dry heat.
- Rhus tox – It claims to relieve joint pain triggered by motion and exacerbated by humidity. The anti-arthritic effects of this popular homeopathic remedy is discussed in detail by this 2017 article from the International Journal of Research in Orthopedics.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Arnicare Arthritis
The manufacturer of Arnicare Arthritis claims that the formula works naturally with the body.
Its combination of ingredients targets arthritis pain caused by different triggers such as motion, immobility, exertion, and even sensitivity to changes in climate.
Arnicare Arthritis Pros & Cons
- It consists of ingredients officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the US.
- It is effective against different triggers and may be taken during the exact onset of pain.
- It claims to provide relief from joint pain and discomfort associated with arthritis.
- It also claims to provide immediate and long-lasting results.
- It is formulated to be quick-dissolving and non-drowsy.
- It has far too many ingredients than most joint supplements.
- It is recommended only for individuals aged 18 and above.
- It is available only for US residents only; the company does not ship internationally.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: Arnicare Arthritis is a sublingual tablet meant to be dissolved under the tongue at the onset of pain. One dose is equal to two tablets and, if needed, you have to use three more doses at 15-minute intervals. After those doses, switch to using one dose every hour.
A: Arnicare Arthritis is easy on the stomach and therefore carries a very low risk of side effects. In case of serious adverse reactions, however, it must be discontinued right away.
A: Arnicare Arthritis may safely be taken by individuals with health conditions, as the supplement has no known drug interactions. However, if you have severe or uncontrolled health problems, it is best to always consult your health specialist first prior to using Arnicare Arthritis.
A: Arnicare Arthritis uses ingredients responsibly sourced from the French Alps. After harvest, they are delivered to the laboratory within 48 hours where they are immediately made into supplements, thus ensuring maximum freshness and efficiency.
A: Boiron has a 30-day return policy for buyers of Arnicare Arthritis who wish to return their product.
Arnicare Arthritis Alternatives
|LunaFlex PM||$49.95||Perluxan® Hops Extract, Valerian Root Extract, UC-II® Collagen|
|Arthroben||$119.91||Collagen Peptides, Heartwood, Baicalin|
|Proflexoral||$29.99||Turmeric, Glucosamine, Boswellia Extract, Quercetin, Methionine|
|ProJoint Plus||$29.95||Glucosamine Sulfate, Boswellia Extract, Turmeric, Methionine|
|Instaflex||$48.49||Hyaluronic Acid, turmeric, collagen II, ginger, white willow bark|
|Joint Vibrance||$58||Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM|
|Arthrozene||$49.95||Type 2 collagen, Boswellia, Hyaluronic Acid|
|Move MD||$49.99||Type II Chicken Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Boswellia Serrata, Eggshell Membrane Collagen, Astaxanthin|
Is Arnicare Arthritis Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Arnicare Arthritis is generally safe for regular use, but the label indicates a few warnings.
- First, the formula must not be used by individuals below 18 years old.
- Second, it must not be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women unless approved by their healthcare specialist.
- Lastly, it must be discontinued if the pain worsens or if any new symptoms appear because those could be signs of new illness.
It requires two tablets per dose to relieve joint pain, and this may go up to four doses for optimum results.
Arnicare Arthritis Customer Reviews & Results
Arnicare Arthritis may not have as many reviews as other joint pain supplements, but the available ones say positive things about the product.
One user who has been suffering from arthritis for three years now claims that the pain relief he felt from this supplement is far better than those provided by prescription painkillers.
Arnicare Arthritis: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Arnicare Arthritis is available both online and in physical stores. It is available online through the official website of Boiron, while you’ll find a store near you to purchase it from by checking out this link.
The supplement is supplied in boxes of 60 tablets, which is sold at an affordable price of $11.99 not including shipping fees. Shipping is free for purchases of at least $35.
The Bottom Line
There are a lot of joint pain supplements out there such as FlexJoint Plus, Aleve PM, and Solgar No. 7, but Arnicare Arthritis is by far the only one that claims to target joint pain caused by various triggers.
It is also significantly cheaper than most supplements, though a major problem is the amount of tablets you’ll have to take to relieve the pain and keep you pain-free.
But overall, it offers a pretty good defense against everyday occurrence of joint pain and some significant flare-ups.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Arnicare Arthritis?
Arnicare also features joint pain relief products that come in cream, gel, and ointment forms. It can be used along with the supplement for a faster spot pain relief.