Arthroben is a powdered drink which functions as a supplement to treat symptoms associated with the joints and connective tissue.
It’s rich in collagen peptides and antioxidants, which claims to help repair and rebuild the tissue, cartilage, and joints. It comes in green apple, lemon lime, and unflavored.
Arthroben Ingredients – The Breakdown
- Collagen Peptides (Fortigel and Verisol) – These are the building blocks of the joints and connective tissue, and they also have analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. A study in the Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture found that collagen peptides were highly effective at treating osteoarthritis.
- Baicalin (catechins) – This is a flavonoid compound high in catechins. It’s used frequently in Chinese medicine. A study in Lipids in Health and Disease found that this substance reduces blood lipids and inflammation in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Acacia Catechu (catechins) – This is a deciduous tree which has been used to treat conditions such as asthma, cough, bronchitis, colic, diarrhea. It strengthens the immune system. An article in Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine looked at the cartilage protection and analgesic activity of acacia catechu.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Arthroben
The product is high in collagen peptides, which can help rebuild damage to the joints and connective tissue. It can also help ease joint pain.
An article in Osteoarthritis and Cartilage discussed the effectiveness of collagen peptides in treating joint pain.
The product is also very high in antioxidants, which claims to support the immune system and also help to repair damage to the joints. In addition, there are many anti-inflammatory agents which may help reduce pain and swelling.
Arthroben Pros & Cons
- The product may support healthy joint mobility.
- It could help to maintain the connective tissue.
- This supplement may ease joint pain and inflammation.
- It’s very high in antioxidants.
- It could improve joint mobility and flexibility.
- It has a limited number of ingredients and is missing things like glucosamine.
- Each serving contains 35 calories.
- Many people prefer a capsule to a powdered drink.
People Also Ask – Questions and Answers
Q: How to Take Arthroben?
A: The recommended dosage is 8 grams of the powder (1 tablespoon) mixed with 8 ounces of water, once a day. You may take it at whatever time you choose.
CAUTION: Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
Q: Does Arthroben Have Any Side Effects?
A: Heartwood may lead to low blood pressure, which could cause fainting in some people. In addition, Baicalin can slow blood clotting and it can also have an impact on blood sugar levels in people who suffer from diabetes.
Q: Can I Take Arthroben If I Have A Health Condition?
A: There are a few health conditions that would preclude you from taking this supplement. Anyone with blood pressure issues, especially low blood pressure, should avoid this product. People with diabetes should stay away from Arthroben. In addition, anyone with a blood clotting disorder shouldn’t take this product.
Q: Does Arthroben really Work?
A: This product is high in collagen peptides, which can rebuild joint and connective tissue damage. It’s also very high in antioxidants which can help healing and anti-inflammatory agents which reduce swelling. It should be effective.
Judging from the customer reviews, it really is effective. The majority of customers gave very positive reports.
Q: What Is Arthroben Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 30-day return policy. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, send it back to the company and let them know within 30 days of the purchase date. They will either replace the item or give you store credit. You can’t get a cash refund. They will charge you a 20% restocking fee.
|Arthroben||$119.91||Collagen Peptides, Heartwood, Baicalin|
|ProJoint Plus||$29.95||Glucosamine Sulfate, Boswellia Extract, Turmeric, Methionine|
|Nuflexol||$39.95||Paractin, Hyaluronic Acid|
|Turmeric Curcumin Plus||$23.95||Turmeric, Curcuminoids(e. curcumin), BioPerine (Piperine)|
|Instaflex||$48.49||Hyaluronic Acid, turmeric, collagen II, ginger, white willow bark|
|Omega XL||39 dollars plus shipping||Vitamin E, Green Lipped Mussel Oil and Olive Oil|
|Relief Factor||$79.95-93.95||Icariin, turmeric, resveratrol, omega 3|
Clearly Arthroben is a very expensive brand for the market. You can get over the counter joint pain supplements for much cheaper, and some have richer ingredients. These brands are all quite different and unique in terms of the substances they include.
Is Arthroben Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The product is safe if you follow the health warnings. Anyone who has not been told to avoid this product should be perfectly safe taking it. There are few side effects.
Arthroben Customer Reviews & Results
The reviews for this product were quite good. Almost 85% of reviews were very positive, speaking of great benefits like relief from joint symptoms like pain and inflammation. There were very few complaints about this supplement.
Arthroben: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s website, but they will not tell you the price unless you log in as a registered user.
You can purchase it on Amazon for $119.91. It’s also for the same from a number of other online retailers, and the prices vary.
The Bottom Line
Arthroben is a potent supplement which claims to support the health of the joints and connective tissue. It’s rich in peptides and antioxidants which may help repair the joints, and anti-inflammatory agents which lessen pain and swelling.
This product may be effective; however, it does focus on a small handful of ingredients. There may be substances missing that are in other joint supplements such as Joint MD, Joint N-11, and Arthro-7.
According to the customers, however, this makes no difference whatsoever. Most people were very happy with this supplement.
It’s important that people with diabetes, low blood pressure, and blood clotting disorders avoid this supplement.
Whether you have a medical illness or not, you should get medical approval from a physician before taking this product.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Arthroben?
We hope that Arthroben could be the ideal supplement to ease your joint pain and inflammation and bring back the flexibility and mobility you need. There are some natural things you can do which can give you some relief from joint pain.
Here are some tips:
- Try to keep yourself from getting overweight. Extra weight can put a lot of pressure on the joints, making your symptoms worse.
- Try to exercise on a regular basis. This can help improve the flexibility of your joints.
- You can try both heat and ice as a treatment for easing joint pain. Both are effective.
- There’s some evidence to show that meditation can have a positive effect on joint pain