About Solgar No. 7
Solgar No. 7 is marketed as an organic joint supplement which the manufacturer claims is the next generation alternative for glucosamine.
This product also claims to help ease joint pain and inflammation, and it could also restore flexibility and mobility in the joints. This product should start working within a 7-day period, as claimed by the manufacturer.
Solgar No. 7 Ingredients – The Breakdown
These are some of the primary effective ingredients in this supplement.
- Turmeric – This is a plant in the ginger family which can treat a number of conditions like pain, breathing problems, and arthritis. It’s an excellent arthritis treatment due to it’s high antioxidant and anti-inflammatory level. According to Harvard Health Publishing, studies have found turmeric to be effective in treating the symptoms of arthritis.
- Collagen – This is an essential protein which exists throughout the body, like in the skin, bones, and joints. Extra collagen can help repair damage to the joints and connective tissue. A study in the Eurasian Journal of Medicine found that native type II collagen treatment combined with acetaminophen is very effective at treating arthritis.
- Vitamin C – This is L-ascorbic acid, and essential vitamin for humans which we must get from food. It’s extremely rich in antioxidants and is very strengthening for the immune system. It’s needed for the biosynthesis of collagen . An article in the Journal of Translational Medicine discussed the role of Vitamin C in the treatment of pain.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Solgar No. 7
This product contains a lot of anti-inflammatory agents, which can lessen pain and swelling in the joints. In addition, the product is high in antioxidants which can repair damage to the joints.
A study in the International Journal of Preventative Medicine showed the beneficial role of antioxidants in treating rheumatoid arthritis patients.
This supplement also contains collagen, which exists naturally in the joints and cartilage and diminishes with age. This can help repair damage.
A study in PLoS One showed that collagen is very effective in treating osteoarthritis.
Solgar No. 7 Pros & Cons
- The product could lessen joint pain and inflammation.
- It may improve flexibility and mobility.
- This supplement claims to work within 7 days.
- It might greatly increase your range of motion.
- It’s gluten, wheat, and dairy-free.
- You can’t take this product if you’re allergic to aspirin.
- Side effects may include stomach upset, nausea, dizziness, or diarrhea.
People Also Ask – Questions and Answers
Q: How to Take Solgar No. 7?
A: The recommended dosage is 1 capsule per day, at whichever hour you choose. Do not take more than one capsule a day, or it could be harmful.
Q: Does Solgar No. 7 Have Any Side Effects?
A: Some of the substances in this product can lead to mild side effects. For example, turmeric can cause stomach upset, nausea,& dizziness, or diarrhea. Boswellia Serrata may lead to nausea, diarrhea, or stomach pain.
Q: Can I Take Solgar No. 7 If I Have A Health Condition?
A: The only health condition that would prevent you from using this supplement is an allergy to aspirin. Otherwise, the product is safe and only leads to mild potential side effects. Nonetheless, anyone who is planning to take this product should go to a physician first for medical approval.
Q: Does Solgar No. 7 Work?
A: This product should work, based on the ingredients. It’s filled with anti-inflammatory agents which lessen pain and swelling. It’s also very high in antioxidants, such as Vitamin C and Turmeric. These can help repair joint degradation. It also has collagen, which can help to rebuild the joints and fix the damage.
The user reviews confirm this, as they are overwhelmingly positive. Users really appreciated the benefits of this product and found it effective in treating their joint symptoms.
Q: What Is Solgar No. 7 Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer does not sell this product directly, so they don’t have a return policy. Any retailer you purchase from will have its own policy that covers you. If you buy on Amazon, there’s a 60-day return policy.
Solgar No. 7 Alternatives
|Solgar No. 7||$39.99||Turmeric, Boswellia Serrata, Collagen, Ginger Root, Willow Bark,
Vitamin C, Pepper Spice
|Joint N-11||$49||Turmeric, Boswellia Serrata, basil leaf powder, ginger root powder, rosemary root powder|
|ProJoint Plus||$29.95||Glucosamine Sulfate, Boswellia Extract, Turmeric, Methionine|
|Omega XL||39 dollars plus shipping||Vitamin E, Green Lipped Mussel Oil and Olive Oil|
|Relief Factor||$79.95-93.95||Icariin, turmeric, resveratrol, omega 3|
|Arthrozene||$49.95||Type 2 collagen, Boswellia, Hyaluronic Acid|
|MoveWell||24.99||Hyaluronic Acid (HLA), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Glucosamine Sulfate, Boswellia|
|Turmeric Curcumin Plus||$23.95||Turmeric, Curcuminoids(e. curcumin), BioPerine (Piperine)|
|Instaflex||$48.49||Hyaluronic Acid, turmeric, collagen II, ginger, white willow bark|
Solgar No. 7 is slightly more expensive than the other brands, but within the same range and fairly affordable. With these joint pain products, there’s a lot of overlap in the ingredients. Solgar No. 7 does have some unique elements.
Is Solgar No. 7 Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This is a safe product unless you’re allergic to aspirin. The ingredients are all safe, organic substances which can only cause mild side effects if any.
None of the user reviews offered any complaints about safety or mentioned experiencing any symptoms.
Solgar No. 7 Customer Reviews & Results
The vast majority of customers who wrote reviews were very happy with this product. There were over 85% positive reports.
People said it provided a noticeable lessening of their pain and inflammation and a better quality of life. Only a few users had complaints, mostly that the product was ineffective for them.
Solgar No. 7: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
The product manufacturer does not sell this directly. You can get it from Amazon, and from other online and offline retailers like Vitacost and The Vitamin Shoppe.
The product is available in 30 capsules, 60 capsules, and 90 capsules. You can buy the 90 capsule bottle on Amazon for $50.24. On Vitacost, you can buy 30 capsules for $19.34 and 90 capsules for $50.24. On eBay, you can buy Solgar No. 7 Join Support Vegetable Capsule – 90 Count for $29.45 + $4.45 Shipping. (Also, For Buyers – eBay is very safe. Their platform combined with PayPal’s protection is one of the safest places for buyers to purchase anything.)
At the Vitamin Shoppe you can buy 30 for $19.34, 60 for $39.99, and 90 for $50.24.
The Bottom Line
Solgar No. 7 is marketed as an organic joint supplement which promises to lessen joint pain and inflammation and increase flexibility and mobility.
The product is rich in very potent herbal ingredients with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties and is fairly affordable.
This is a very popular product which got many excellent reviews. Most users found this supplement to be very effective at treating their joint symptoms. There were very few negative reports, but there were a few customers who found the product ineffective.
For the most part, this product only leads to mild side effects, but you should avoid it if you’re allergic to aspirin. Anyone who is planning to use this supplement should get medical approval from a doctor first.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Solgar No. 7?
Solgar No. 7 claims to be an effective supplement which eases the symptoms of arthritis. Ideally, this product will work very well in lessening your joint pain and inflammation.
There are some lifestyle choices you can make which can lessen your joint pain or your chances of developing joint pain. Here are some tips:
- Follow a healthy, nutritious diet which will nourish your joints. Eat lots of foods high in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Try to lessen the amount of stress in your life, as this can make your symptoms worse. Try mindfulness and meditation as methods for relaxation.
- If you’re overweight, know that this can put extra pressure on your joints. Try to get down to an average weight to relieve some of the pressure.
- Low-impact exercise can make your joints stronger, so try to engage in some kind of activity a few times a week.