Proflexoral is an all-natural supplement that is said to have originated from Japan, and is now being used in the US.
It is manufactured by a company called Nature Heals, it is intended to provide relief from joint pain and stiffness in a matter of minutes, with results lasting for up to 24 hours, as claimed by the manufacturer.
This supplement is a turmeric-based formula that claims to target the root cause of the problem primarily through its anti-inflammatory effects.
Proflexoral Ingredients – The Breakdown
The following powerhouse ingredients render Proflexoral an effective joint health supplement:
- Turmeric – This spice native to Asia is popular for its powerful anti-inflammatory properties, making it especially effective for joint arthritis according to this 2016 systematic review from the Journal of Medicinal Food.
- Glucosamine Sulfate – This promising ingredient is found in many joint health supplements due to its numerous beneficial effects on the joints. It has been found to reduce joint pain, swelling, and stiffness related to osteoarthritis as stated in this 2013 article from BMC Research Notes.
- Boswellia Extract – Another plant native to Asia, in India and Pakistan to be specific, it has been used for thousands of years in treating arthritis and asthma. Such ability is attributed to the plant’s anti-inflammatory properties, as reported by this 2011 overview article from the Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Quercetin – This dietary flavonoid is found in plenty in fruits, vegetables, grains, and leafy greens. It is an antioxidant that helps protect the cells against oxidative damage brought about by free radicals. This recent article from Molecules describes the antioxidant function of this compound, along with its other medicinal applications.
- Methionine – This essential amino acid plays an important role in the rejuvenation of the synovial fluid in the joints. The effectiveness of methionine combined with glucosamine in the treatment of arthritis in rats was the subject of this 2012 study from Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Proflexoral
Proflexoral claims to address various joint problems through its turmeric-based formula, which serves mainly to reduce inflammation.
It also claims to promote and maintain joint health by rebuilding cartilage and replenishing synovial fluid.
All these effects can lead to enhanced joint flexibility and mobility, increased energy levels, and improved overall quality of life.
Proflexoral Pros & Cons
- It consists of an all-natural formula with proven joint health benefits.
- It claims to help reduce inflammation and relieve joint pain and stiffness.
- It can also help rebuild destroyed cartilage and replenish synovial fluid.
- It may help improve joint flexibility, mobility, and overall joint health.
- It also claims to help protect the joints against further damage caused by aging.
- It may provide effects almost immediately and the results are long-lasting.
- It has more ingredients that your usual supplements for joint pain relief.
- In some individuals, it may take a while to produce the desired results.
People Also Ask - Questions and Answers
A: There are no instructions for use written in any of the websites that provide information for Proflexoral, but the label indicates that each serving consists of three capsules.
A: Proflexoral is an all-natural formula that won’t cause the nasty side effects associated with doctor-prescribed pain medications. In case of any unwanted reactions, however, it is advised that you stop using the supplement right away and consult your health specialist.
A: Taking any supplements warrants prior consultation from your health specialist, most especially if you have a health condition. This is to avoid your medical problem from getting worse or producing unwanted interactions to any medications that you might be taking.
A: Proflexoral not only does a great job in reducing pain and swelling, but also in increasing joint flexibility and mobility. It is deemed to be effective in managing osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
A: There are no details mentioned for any money-back guarantee and return policy, but you will probably learn more about them after you actually buy the product.
|Joint N-11||$49||Turmeric, Boswellia Serrata, basil leaf powder, ginger root powder, rosemary root powder|
|Omega XL||$39 + shipping||Vitamin E, Green Lipped Mussel Oil and Olive Oil|
|ProJoint Plus||$29.95||Glucosamine Sulfate, Boswellia Extract, Turmeric, Methionine|
|Turmeric Curcumin Plus||$23.95||Turmeric, Curcuminoids(e. curcumin), BioPerine (Piperine)|
|Relief Factor||$79.95-93.95||Icariin, Turmeric, Resveratrol, Omega 3|
|Move MD||$49.99||Type II Chicken Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid,
Boswellia Serrata, Eggshell Membrane Collagen,
|Arthro-7||$29.99||Turmeric, Cetyl Myristoleate (CMO), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM),
Bromelain, Collagen, Vitamin C, Lipase
|Arthrozene||$49.95||Type 2 collagen, Boswellia, Hyaluronic acid|
|Instaflex||$48.49||Hyaluronic Acid, turmeric, collagen II, ginger, white willow bark|
Is Proflexoral Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Proflexoral’s all-natural formula renders it safe and effective for regular use. So far, no major complaints have been associated with its use.
However, it is always good to take precautions especially if you have an existing health problem.
Proflexoral Customer Reviews & Results
Individuals who have used Proflexoral have reported that daily use of the supplement resulted in a significant reduction of joint pain and stiffness.
Some even claim that the effects are even better than the painkillers and other medications prescribed by health specialists.
Proflexoral: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Proflexoral is available online and it is sold in bottles of 90 capsules for $29.99.
The Bottom Line
Joint pain and inflammation are among the biggest reasons for compromised mobility and overall reduced quality of life.
Over-the-counter and prescription meds may help alleviate the discomfort, but their effect tends to be temporary. Unless you get to the root cause of the problem, the pain will just come back over and over again.
In order to address the problem, supplements manufacturers develop all-natural joint pain supplements to combat the problem and provide results that last as long as possible. One of these supplements claims to be Proflexoral.
Given all its good attributes, this product can be considered a top pick for anyone who wishes to go back to living an active lifestyle without breaking the bank.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Proflexoral?
Proflexoral seems to have many “official websites” that will try to sell you the product.
Before you make your purchase, be sure that the website you’re buying from is legit in order to get the authentic product and reap the benefits it’s expected to give you.