Brittany Ferri, MS, OTRL, CLT
- Registered occupational therapist with the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Certified Clinical Trauma Practitioner
- Healthcare consultant
Brittany Ferri is a registered and licensed occupational therapist. Her clinical experiences include psychosocial therapy, orthopedic rehab, and complementary and alternative therapies. Brittany also consults for health businesses and products, individually treats clients using holistic and traditional methods, and writes for six health publications through her company Simplicity of Health, LLC.
Other roles Brittany has assumed include adjunct professor, lead therapist, project coordinator, and developer of policy and procedure. In May 2019, Brittany published Effective Occupational Therapy Documentation with the help of Nova Science and her second book is already in the works.
She currently serves as a virtual therapist for a platform which provides family-based therapy for children.
Education & Training
- Pursuing a PhD in Integrative Medicine from Arizona State University
- Master's degree in Occupational Therapy from Quinnipiac University
- Advanced Graduate Certificate in Iridology from the American College of Health Sciences
- Bachelor's degree in Health Sciences from Quinnipiac University
Licenses & Certifications
- Certified Energy Healing Practitioner - Academy of Energy Healers (Issued May 2019 | Expires May 2025)
- NY Licensed Occupational Therapist - New York State Education Department (Issued Jan 2019 | Expires Jan 2023)
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional - International Trauma Training Institute(Issued Feb 2018 | Expires Feb 2022)
- Registered Occupational Therapist - NBCOT (Issued Jan 2019 | Expires Jan 2022)
- CA Licensed Occupational Therapist - California Department of Public Health (Issued Jul 2018 | Expires Jul 2020)
- WA Licensed Occupational Therapist - Washington State Department of Health (Issued May 2018 | Expires May 2020)