About LunaFlex PM
LunaFlex PM is a joint health supplement by NorthStar Nutritionals, a US-based company that prides itself in producing high-quality, all-natural pain relief products.
It is intended to promote joint health during sleep for improved comfort, flexibility, and mobility during the day. By incorporating a specific ingredient, this supplement also doubles as a sleep aid.
Regular use of this product claims to produce significant improvements in joint health after just 90 days.
LunaFlex PM Ingredients – The Breakdown
LunaFlex PM has the following key ingredients to help achieve the desired effects:
- Perluxan Hops Extract – This extract functions to alleviate pain and stiffness associated with muscle damage. It also has some antioxidant properties which help prevent damage induced by free radicals. This article helps provide more information to help better understand this ingredient.
- Valerian Root Extract – Valerian root is known for its sedative effect, making it an effective sleep aid. While it doesn’t have pain relieving effects per se, it allows the user to sleep soundly which is a struggle in individuals bugged with joint discomforts. Learn more about the beneficial effects of valerian root and how it works through this 2015 meta-analysis from The American Journal of Medicine.
- UC-II Collagen – This compound has been proven to be better than glucosamine and chondroitin when it comes to providing relief from joint pain and discomfort. The safety and efficacy of UC-II collagen in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis were evaluated in this 2009 article from the International Journal of Medical Sciences.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind LunaFlex PM
LunaFlex PM claims to relieve joint pain and discomfort by balancing the body’s inflammatory response. It acts mainly on the enzymes involved in inflammation, in particular COX-2.
In order words, it can also prevent any disturbance in an inflammatory response that may derail the body’s ability to keep the joints healthy.
According to its manufacturer, this product may serve as a potential alternative to ibuprofen and naproxen when it comes to alleviating joint pain.
LunaFlex PM Pros & Cons
- It helps relieve joint pain, stiffness, and other discomforts.
- It claims to help improve joint flexibility and mobility.
- It may help promote and maintain joint health.
- It also claims to promote deep, restful sleep.
- It promises significant improvements in as early as 90 days of regular use.
- It includes ingredients derived from eggs and chicken products; both are potential allergens.
- It is more expensive than most knee and joint pain supplements
- It produces results that may vary among individuals.
- It may take a while before any improvements are felt, according to some users.
People Also Ask - Questions and Answers
A: Two capsules of LunaFlex PM must be taken daily with or without food, at about two hours before bedtime. You may also take the supplement as directed by your healthcare specialist.
A: Valerian is popularly used as a sleep aid, that's why LunaFlex PM is recommended for use during nighttime. If you take the product during the day, you may experience daytime drowsiness. Other side effects reported include headaches, stomach upset, nausea, and heartburn. In case of more serious symptoms, stop using the supplement and consult your physician.
A: Although LunaFlex is PM is deemed safe for regular use, the manufacturer still recommends consulting your healthcare professional prior to starting this supplement, or any supplement for that matter.
A: NorthStar Nutritionals is so confident LunaFlex PM works, that they are providing all customers with ample time to try the product and see its effects first hand. You'll know what we're talking about when you learn about their money-back guarantee.
A: NorthStar Nutritionals offers a 100% money-back guarantee for LunaFlex PM and all of its products. You can return your product at any time for any reason and get a full refund -- no questions asked!
LunaFlex PM Alternatives
|SynovX||Unknown||Green-Lipped Mussel, MSM, Glucosamine and
Chondroitin, Vitamin C, Manganese.
|Omega XL||$39 + shipping||Vitamin E, Green Lipped Mussel Oil and Olive Oil|
|ProJoint Plus||$29.95||Glucosamine Sulfate, Boswellia Extract, Turmeric, Methionine|
|Turmeric Curcumin Plus||$23.95||Turmeric, Curcuminoids(e. curcumin), BioPerine (Piperine)|
|Relief Factor||$79.95-93.95||Icariin, Turmeric, Resveratrol, Omega 3|
|Move MD||$49.99||Type II Chicken Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid,
Boswellia Serrata, Eggshell Membrane Collagen,
|Arthro-7||$29.99||Turmeric, Cetyl Myristoleate (CMO), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM),
Bromelain, Collagen, Vitamin C, Lipase
|Arthrozene||$49.95||Type 2 collagen, Boswellia, Hyaluronic acid|
Is LunaFlex PM Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Aside from the minor side effects mentioned above, LunaFlex PM is generally safe for regular use. There haven’t been any major problems associated with the product.
LunaFlex PM Customer Reviews & Results
Searching for LunaFlex PM reviews will yield results which makes it seem that the product isn’t effective.
If you look at the reviews from sites which actually sell the product, you’d see mostly positive reviews which say that the formula is an incredible help to them.
Some even claim that they are more comfortable now and can sleep much better than when they were taking prescription painkillers for their joint pain.
LunaFlex PM: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
LunaFlex PM can be ordered from the official website of NorthStar Nutritionals. It is supplied in bottles of 60 softgel caps, sold at $49.95 per bottle.
This price is reduced if you subscribe to the brand’s auto-delivery option, or if you buy multiple bottles.
The Bottom Line
LunaFlex PM is quite a pricey product, but it still is much cheaper than expensive medical procedures or prescription medications for managing arthritis.
If it is as effective as they say it is, we see no reason why you shouldn’t try this product to see for yourself.
Given the brand’s money-back guarantee with no time limit, you basically have nothing to lose if you choose this product.
But if the price is really an issue and you think you’re better off trying other joint pain products such as Solgar No. 7, Joint N-11, and VeraFlex, kindly check out our suggestions in the table above.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About LunaFlex PM?
Most of the side effects of LunaFlex PM seem to be related to its valerian root content.
If for any reason you need to take the supplement during the day or longer before going to bed, be sure to avoid activities that require you to be alert. These include driving and operating types of machinery.