About Tissue Rejuvenator
Tissue Rejuvenator is marketed as an organic supplement designed to ease the symptoms of joint pain and inflammation and restore flexibility and mobility to the joints.
It claims to repair damage in the joints, tendons, and soft tissue. This product is high in antioxidants, anti-inflammatory agents, and collagen.
Tissue Rejuvenator Ingredients – The Breakdown
Here are some of the primary active ingredients in this supplement:
- Boswellia Serrata – This is a plant which is also called Indian Frankincense. It has potent anti-inflammatory properties which can reduce joint pain and swelling. A study published in Phytomedicine found that Boswellia Serrata was very effective as a treatment for osteoarthritis of the knee.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – This is a chemical that’s an important part of the cartilage near the joints in the body. A study in Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases found that this substance is better than a placebo at treating knee arthritis.
- Quercetin – This is a natural flavonoid, high in antioxidants which can be very healing to the joints. An article in the African Journal of Traditional, Complementary, and Alternative Medicines looked at this substances as a potential natural drug for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Tissue Rejuvenator
This supplement contains collagen peptides. It claims to help to rebuild joints and tissue that have undergone damage. They are also high in antioxidants, which also help to repair.
A study published in NRC Research Press showed improvement in knee discomfort following supplementation of collagen peptides.
Many of the ingredients in this supplement are rich in antioxidants, which help repair damage to the joints. It also contains a high number of anti-inflammatory agents, which can reduce joint pain and swelling.
Tissue Rejuvenator Pros & Cons
- This product claims to improve joint mobility and flexibility.
- It could rebuild damage to the joints, tendons, and soft tissue.
- The supplement may reduce joint pain.
- It could greatly lessen joint inflammation.
- The product contains rice bran and shellfish, which are common allergens.
- You have to take 4-8 large capsules per day.
- You may experience a headache or numbness/tingling (source)
People Also Ask - Questions and Answers
A: The maximum recommended dosage is 4 capsules, twice a day, depending on how bad your symptoms are. If you're using it for prevention or maintenance, you can take 1-2 capsules either once or twice a day. You may also take 1 capsule every 2-3 hours instead of an NSAID.
A: Some of the substances in this product can cause side effects, mostly mild. Turmeric can lead to experience stomach upset, nausea, dizziness, or diarrhea.
Glucosamine can cause nausea, heartburn, diarrhea, constipation, drowsiness, skin reactions, headaches. It can also make asthma worse. Boswellia Serrata can create nausea, stomach pain, and diarrhea.
A: For the most part this product only leads to mild side effects, but glucosamine can make asthma worse. If you have this condition, avoid this product. It may also influence blood sugar levels which is an issue if you're having surgery. Stop taking this product 2 weeks before surgery.
A: This product is rich in collagen, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory agents. It should have an effect on lessening joint pain and inflammation. In addition, the majority of the customer reviews stated that this was a very effective, helpful product which treated their symptoms.
A: This manufacturer has a 30-day return policy. If you do not like the product, send it back and tell the company within 30 days of the purchase date. You can return one open container for a refund, and the rest sealed.
Tissue Rejuvenator Alternatives
|Tissue Rejuvenator||$32.95||Collagen Peptides, Glucosamine, Chondroitin,
Boswellia Serrata, Yucca Root,
Turmeric, Enzyme Blend
|Turmeric Curcumin Plus||$23.95||Turmeric, Curcuminoids(e. curcumin), BioPerine (Piperine)|
|Joint N-11||$49||Turmeric, Ginger Root, Basil Leaf,
Rosemary Leaf, MSM, Boswellia Serrata
|SynovX||$60.00||Green-Lipped Mussel, MSM, Glucosamine and
Chondroitin, Vitamin C, Manganese.
|ProJoint Plus||$29.95||Glucosamine Sulfate, Boswellia Extract, Turmeric, Methionine|
|Move MD||$49.99||Type II Chicken Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid,
Boswellia Serrata, Eggshell Membrane Collagen,
|Arthroben||$119.91||Baicalin, Collagen Peptides, Heartwood|
|Omega XL||39 dollars plus shipping||Vitamin E, Green Lipped Mussel Oil and Olive Oil|
|Relief Factor||$79.95-93.95||Icariin, turmeric, resveratrol, omega 3|
Tissue Rejuvenator is very reasonably-priced for the market. In addition, it’s rich in ingredients that treat joint pain and inflammation. There’s some overlap in ingredients with these brands, but they each have their own unique elements.
Is Tissue Rejuvenator Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
According to the manufacturer claims, this product is quite safe. People with asthma should not use this supplement, and you should stop taking it 2 weeks before you have surgery. Otherwise, the ingredients will only potentially lead to mild side effects.
Tissue Rejuvenator Customer Reviews & Results
Most of the reviews for this product are on the manufacturer’s official website. They are mostly really positive; with many people stating this had completely changed their health condition and really lessened their pain and swelling. There were very few complaints about Tissue Rejuvenator.
Tissue Rejuvenator: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can buy this product through the manufacturer’s official website, or from a number of other online retailers. The price is $32.95 each. If you purchase 3 or more bottles, you will pay $29.95 each.
The Bottom Line
Tissue Rejuvenator is a joint pain relief natural supplement which may ease the pain and inflammation of arthritis, repair damage, and restore flexibility and mobility. This is a reasonably-priced supplement with a high-quality collection of ingredients.
The customer reviews for this product were all on the official website, and they were very positive. People said this supplement really helped to reduce their joint symptoms. There were very few negative reviews.
WARNING: People with asthma or who are having surgery within a couple of weeks should avoid this product. Whether you have a health condition or not, you should check with a doctor before starting this product.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Tissue Rejuvenator?
Tissue Rejuvenator is a potent supplement that claims to reduce joint pain and swelling and restore some flexibility and mobility. We hope the product works well for you. There are some natural things you can do to help reduce the pain in your joints. Here are some tips:
- Use hot or cold compresses. Whichever you prefer, they both work quite well to lessen joint pain and inflammation.
- Eat a diet rich in anti-inflammatory agents. Fish oil, for example, is very high in omega 3 fatty acids.
- Make your diet rich in antioxidants, which strengthen your immune system and can help repair joint damage.
- Exercising can improve joint flexibility and mobility. It can also make the joints stronger.