Instaflex is an organic supplement which is designed to provide arthritis sufferers with relief from joint pain and discomfort. It soothes aching and stiff joints, and it also restores mobility and flexibility. The company claims that this product will eliminate unwanted joint symptoms within 7 days or less.
Instaflex Ingredients – What Do You Look For?
There are several primary active ingredients in this arthritis supplement. Some of them include: Some of them include:
- Turmeric – Turmeric contains curcuminoids, which are natural plant compounds. The most potent of these compounds is curcumin. Circumin is a powerful antioxidant which enhances the body’s immune system accelerating its ability to heal. Curcumin is also high in anti-inflammatory agents. An article in the Journal of Medicinal Food outlines the efficacy of turmeric at treating arthritis symptoms.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This is a humectant, which draws moisture towards itself. It can give additional hydration to the areas in-between the joints. It may lessen pain and improve joint mobility. A study in Clinical Cases in Mineral and Bone Metabolism indicated that hyaluronic acid is an effective treatment for osteoarthritis.
- Collagen II – The joints and bones require collagen, as it is a key component of the connective tissue. An additional amount can prevent cartilage degeneration, and it can also lessen joint pain. Research in Arthritis and Rheumatism indicates that giving patient collagen orally does alleviate some symptoms of arthritis.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Instaflex Joint Support
Instaflex claims that it is very high in antioxidants, which are food components that speed up healing and enhance the immune system. It also contains a number of anti-inflammatory agents, which can reduce pain and swelling in the joints. An article in Nutrition Journal outlined the positive effect of antioxidants on knee osteoarthritis.
Hyaluronic acid is a substance in the connective tissue which can hold 1000 times its weight in water. It provides liquid for the area between the joints, which greatly improves flexibility and mobility. In addition, the extra collagen can slow down cartilage degeneration, and it may also lessen arthritis pain.
The U.S National Library of Medicine conducted a study in Nutrition Journal to assess the effect of 8-weeks ingestion of Instaflex on the treatment of joint pain, stiffness, and function. They found a significant reduction in symptoms, which provides evidence for the efficacy of the product.
Instaflex Pros & Cons
- This product may reduce joint pain.
- This supplement may heal stiffness in the joints
- It can restores flexibility and mobility.
- It’s made of completely organic ingredients.
- You may experience side effects like stomach upset, nausea, dizziness, or diarrhea.
- The website is lacking information, like pricing.
- It’s lacking main joint ingredients like glucosamine and chondroitin.
Instaflex – Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Instaflex?
A: The recommended dosage is 3 capsules per day with water. There’s no other information about the time of day you should take this product, or whether you should take all 3 capsules at once. The manufacturer also recommends that you exercise regularly and follow a healthy diet while taking this supplement.
CAUTION: Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
Q: Does Instaflex Have Any Side Effects?
A: There a chance that turmeric could lead to mild side effects like stomach upset, nausea, dizziness, or diarrhea. If you experience uncomfortable symptoms, stop taking the supplement immediately and see a doctor if need be.
Q: Can I Take Instaflex If I Have A Health Condition?
A: The manufacturer does not outline any health conditions which preclude taking this product. You can’t take Instaflex if you’re on a blood-thinning medication. In addition, anyone who is planning to use this product must get medical approval from a doctor first.
Q: Does Instaflex Work?
A: According to the rave reviews for this product, Instaflex does work. Arthritis sufferers talk about how effectively this supplement reduced their pain and inflammation and restored flexibility and mobility.
Q: Can kidney disease patients take Instaflex Advanced joint supplement?
A: According to the National Kidney Foundation report, Glucosamine sulfate is a safe medication for patients with chronic kidney disease. However, Instaflex Advanced does not contain glucosamine or shellfish. As with any over-the-counter medication, however, you should check with your physician about potential drug interactions with other drugs that you take to make sure it is safe for you.
Q: What Is Instaflex Money-back Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the product for any reason, return the remainder of the bottles to the manufacturer and request your money back. You’ll get a full refund.
|Instaflex||$48.49||Hyaluronic acid, turmeric, collagen II, ginger, white willow bark|
|RenewGen||$49||Collagen peptides, amino acids like arginine and tyrosine|
|Nuflexol||$39.95||Hyaluronic acid, Paractin|
|Curamin||$38.95||DL-Phenylalanine, Curcumin, Boswellia Serrata|
|Projoint Plus||$29.95||Glucosamine Sulfate, Boswellia Extract, Turmeric, Methionine|
|Omega XL||$39 + shipping||Vitamin E, Green Lipped Mussel Oil and Olive Oil|
Clearly, Instaflex is among the more expensive joint supplement brands on the market. It does include a solid collection of important ingredients, although it’s missing glucosamine and chondroitin. There’s some overlap in the substances included, but Instaflex is richer in ingredients compared to the other brands such as Osteo Bi-Flex, Heal-n-Soothe and Arthri-D.
Is Instaflex Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The ingredients in this product are safe. Nonetheless, you should still check with a doctor before taking it to make sure it’s medically suitable for your specific needs.
Instaflex Customer Reviews & Results
User reviews for this product were mostly excellent. Customers with arthritis said that this product really did provide them with a lot of relief. There were a smaller number of users who found the product to be ineffective, or who said it gave them mild side effects like stomach upset.
Instaflex: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s official website, and also on Amazon. On the official website, you can get a 14-day trial of the product, after which you go into the auto-shipment program and get a bottle a month.
There are no specific pricing details on the website unless you sign up for the trial. On Amazon, the product costs $48.49 for a one-time purchase and $46.07 if you sign up for auto-shipment.
The Bottom Line
Instaflex is an organic arthritis joint pain relief supplement that has been extremely popular in the market.
Arthritis sufferers were very happy with the results, which included less pain and swelling in the joints and the return of their ease of movement. There were only a few users who thought the product was ineffective.
There is a chance that you’ll have mild side effects while taking Instaflex, like nausea or dizziness. Before you begin taking it, check with your doctor to make sure that it’s medically suitable for you.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Instaflex?
Instaflex is a popular joint pain supplement which can help to ease the symptoms of arthritis, like pain, swelling, and inflammation. Ideally this product is working well for you, diminishing your discomfort and improving your quality of life. In addition to taking a supplement, there are some natural methods you can use to improve your condition. Here are some suggestions:
- Apply either heat or cold to aching joints, and it should provide you with some relief.
- Exercise as much as you can. When you move it releases endorphins, which can block pain receptors.
- There’s some evidence that doing yoga can help to lessen pain.
- Try mindfulness meditation, as it can help reduce pain (source).