Instaflex Joint Support is marketed as an organic supplement designed for relief of joint pain and discomfort. The company claims that this product will relieve your pain in 7 days or less.
This product can soothes aching and stiff joints, and it can also does a lot to restore mobility and flexibility.
Instaflex Ingredients – What to Look For
There are several primary active ingredients in this arthritis supplement.
Some of them include:
- Turmeric – Turmeric contains curcuminoids, and the most potent one is curcumin. This is a powerful antioxidant which greatly boosts the body’s immune system and ability to heal. Curcumin is also high in anti-inflammatory agents. An article in the Journal of Medicinal Food outlines the efficacy of turmeric at treating arthritis symptoms.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This is a humectant, which draws moisture towards itself. It can give additional hydration to the areas in-between the joints. It may lessen pain and improve joint mobility. A study in Clinical Cases in Mineral and Bone Metabolism indicated that hyaluronic acid is an effective treatment for osteoarthritis.
- Collagen II – The joints and bones require collagen; it’s what makes up connective tissues. Providing additional collagen can prevent cartilage degeneration, and it can also lessen joint pain. Research in Arthritis and Rheumatism indicates that giving patient collagen orally does alleviate the symptoms of arthritis.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Instaflex Joint Support
The Manufacturers claim that the product is very high in antioxidants, which speed up healing and enhance the immune system. It can also contains a lot of anti-inflammatory agents, which can reduce the pain and swell in the joints.
The hyaluronic acid provides liquid for the area between the joints, which greatly improves flexibility and mobility. In addition. Collagen can slow cartilage degeneration, and it may also lessen arthritis pain.
The U.S National Library of Medicine conducted a study in Nutrition Journal to assess the effect of 8-weeks ingestion on the efficacy of Instaflex for the treatment of joint pain, stiffness, and function. They found a significant reduction in symptoms.
Instaflex Pros & Cons
- This product may reduce joint pain.
- This supplement may heal stiffness in the joints
- It can restores flexibility and mobility.
- It’s made of completely organic ingredients.
- You may experience side effects like stomach upset, nausea, dizziness, or diarrhea.
- The website is lacking information, like pricing.
- It’s lacking main joint ingredients like glucosamine and chondroitin.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is 3 capsules per day with water. There’s no other information about time of day or configuration. They also suggest exercise and a healthy diet along with this supplement.
CAUTION: Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
A: There a chance that turmeric could lead to mild side effects like stomach upset, nausea, dizziness, or diarrhea. If you experience uncomfortable symptoms, stop taking the supplement immediately and see a doctor if need be.
A: The manufacturer does not outline any health conditions which preclude taking this product. You can’t take this product if you’re on a blood thinner medication. Nonetheless, you must get medical approval from a doctor before taking this supplement.
A: According to the rave reviews this product got, it certainly does work. Arthritis sufferers raved about how well this supplement reduced their pain and inflammation, and restored flexibility and mobility.
A: The manufacturer has a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the product for any reason, return the remainder of the bottles to the manufacturer and request your money back. You’ll get a full refund.
|Instaflex||$48.49||Hyaluronic acid, turmeric, collagen II, ginger, white willow bark|
|RenewGen||$49||Collagen peptides, amino acids like arginine and tyrosine|
|Nuflexol||$39.95||Hyaluronic acid, Paractin|
|Curamin||$38.95||DL-Phenylalanine, Curcumin, Boswellia Serrata|
|Projoint Plus||$29.95||Glucosamine Sulfate, Boswellia Extract, Turmeric, Methionine|
|Omega XL||$39 + shipping||Vitamin E, Green Lipped Mussel Oil and Olive Oil|
Clearly, Instaflex is amongst the more expensive joint supplement brands on the market. The supplement does include a solid collection of ingredients, although it’s missing glucosamine and chondroitin.
Is Instaflex Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The manufacturer claims that the ingredients in their product are perfectly safe.
CAUTION: Nonetheless, you should still check with a doctor before taking this supplement to make sure it’s medically suitable for you specifically.
Instaflex Customer Reviews & Results
User reviews for this product were mostly excellent. Customers with arthritis said that this product really did provide them with a lot of relief.
There were a smaller number of users who found the product to be ineffective, or who said it gave them mild side effects like stomach upset.
Instaflex: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s official website, and also on Amazon. On the official website, you can get a 14-day trial of the product, after which you go into the auto-shipment program and get a bottle a month.
There are no specific pricing details on the website unless you sign up for the trial. On Amazon, the product costs $48.49 for a one-time purchase and $46.07 if you sign up for auto-shipment.
The Bottom Line
Instaflex is an organic joint pain supplement that has been extremely popular in the market.
Arthritis sufferers were very happy with the relief they got from their symptoms and for the return of the flexibility and mobility of their joints. There were some users who thought the product was ineffective, but they weren’t numerous.
There is the chance that you’ll have mild side effects alongside this product, like nausea or dizziness. Before you begin taking this supplement, check with your doctor to make sure that it’s medically suitable for you.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Instaflex?
Instaflex is a popular joint pain supplement that can people with arthritis have found helpful Hopefully, it will be the right product for you. There are some natural methods to reduce pain.
Here are some tips:
- Apply either heat or cold to aching joints, and it should provide you with some relief.
- Exercise as much as you can. When you move it releases endorphins, which can block pain receptors.
- There’s some evidence that doing yoga can help to lessen pain.
- Try mindfulness meditation, as it can help reduce pain (source).