MoveMD is an organic supplement meant to treat joint pain and inflammation in less than 7 days. The product improves the flexibility and mobility of the joints.
According to the manufacturer, 1MD MoveMD can lubricate the joints, which prevents them from becoming stiff. It’s rich in immunity-building antioxidants and additional collagen.
MoveMD Ingredients – What to Look For?
There are several active ingredients in this supplement that are rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This already exists in the body, in both the eyes and the joints. It serves as additional liquid in between the joints, which lubricates and improves flexibility and mobility. Research has shown that oral ingestion of hyaluronic acid relieves knee pain.
- Chicken Collagen – Collagen already exists in the bones, and providing additional collagen strengthens the bones and connective tissue. Research has shown that it’s an effective treatment for knee osteoarthritis.
- AprèsFlex Boswellia Serrata Extract – There’s a resin in the bark of this tree, which is very high in anti-inflammatory and analgesic agents, and is often used as an arthritis treatment. The Arthritis Foundation considers this an effective treatment for diminishing the pain and inflammation of arthritis.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind MoveMD
This supplement is rich in anti-oxidants, which help promote healing and repair. It also contains anti-inflammatory agents which bring down the swelling and pain associated with arthritis. Research has shown how effective anti-oxidants are in treating knee arthritis.
The hyaluronic acid draws hydration to the area between the joints, leading to greater flexibility and mobility. The additional collagen can repair damage to the joints, and it helps to prevent future damage. The Arthritis Foundation suggests that injections of hyaluronic acid are an effective treatment for osteoarthritis.
MoveMD Pros & Cons
- This product can reduce joint pain and discomfort.
- It is designed to increase the mobility and flexibility of the joints.
- MoveMD can help lubricate your joints, to prevent stiffness.
- It contains eggs and whey, which are common allergens.
- The product isn’t suitable for vegetarians, as it contains chicken collagen.
- Boswellia can lead to mild side effects like nausea and diarrhea.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is one capsule per day, with a glass of water and with or without a meal.
NOTE: Do not take more than the recommended dosage.
A: There are no serious side effects associated with this product.
CAUTION: Boswellia can potentially cause some mild side effects like nausea and diarrhea.
A: Individuals with coagulopathy, or any other medical condition, should meet with a medical practitioner before taking this product.
A: The reviewers are divided on this point. About half of the customer reviews were positive and half were negative.
Some users found that this product really reduced their joint pain and swelling. Others found the product totally ineffective.
A: The manufacturer is offering a 90-day money-back guarantee. If you're dissatisfied with the product for any reason, ship back the opened and unopened bottles and let the company know you would like a refund. Customers are responsible for shipping costs.
|MoveMD||$54.95||Hyaluronic acid, chicken collagen, Boswellia serrata|
|Curamin||$38.95||DL-Phenylalanine, curcumin, Boswellia Serrata|
|Arthrozene||$49.95||Type 2 collagen, Boswellia, Hyaluronic acid|
|Osteo Bi-Flex||$40.00||Boswellia, Hyaluronic acid, Boron, Vitamin C, Collagen|
|FlexoPlex||$44.95||Glucosamine, Boron, Boswellia, Chondroitin Sulfate|
|Relief Factor||$79.95-93.95||Icariin, Turmeric, Resveratrol, Omega 3|
|Heal-n-Soothe||$69.95||Bromelain, Turmeric extract, Boswellia extract, Rutin, Papain|
|Omega XL||$39 + shipping||Vitamin E, Green Lipped Mussel Oil and Olive Oil|
These joint pain supplements have quite a bit of overlap when it comes to ingredients. MoveMD doesn’t have a particularly special formulation, but it’s a bit more expensive than the other brands.
Justification for the increase in price requires exploration.
Other similar products include:
Is MoveMD Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The product appears to be quite safe. There were no warnings or complaints about side effects or any other downfalls.
MoveMD Customer Reviews & Results
The reviews are quite varied. There are customers who thought this was an amazing product that completely took care of their joint pain and inflammation. Others said the supplement did nothing at all to treat any of their arthritis symptoms.
MoveMD: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
You can purchase this product on the manufacturer’s official website. The options are as follows:
- 1 bottle – $54.95
- 3 bottles – $49.66/each + free shipping
- 6 bottles – $44.83/each + free shipping
The product is also for sale from other retail websites, and the prices vary.
The Bottom Line
Customers were divided about this product. There were users who were very happy with the results they got from MoveMD. It resolved their joint pain and inflammation and gave them greater flexibility and mobility.
However, there were other users who said the product had no effect on them. None of the customers mentioned any side effects.
People who suffer from coagulopathy should avoid this product. Anyone who wants to start taking this supplement should show it to their doctor and get medical approval before they start taking it.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About MoveMD?
Hopefully, MoveMD is a helpful supplement that can solve some of your joint pain and inflammation. There are a few natural things you can do to lower your level of pain.
Here are some tips:
- Exercise and be active on a regular basis. Physical activity releases endorphins, which help to relieve pain. They block the pain signals, so they never reach the brain.
- Apply heat or ice to your aching joints. Both are effective at reducing pain.
- Make sure to stretch your body every day. Stretching out the joints can help lower your pain.