VeraFlex is a joint health supplement sold by AloeCure, a trademark of the American Global Health Group, LLC. VeraFlex is meant to relieve joint pain and stiffness as well as improve joint mobility.
VeraFlex Ingredients – The Breakdown
There are 2 main ingredients:
- Univestin UP446 (250mg): A patented and clinically proven formula used in supplements to reduce joint stiffness and improve joint mobility and function. The Univestin link breaks down positive results of a 90-day clinical trial. Univestin was also compared to naproxen (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug) in a 1-week trial proving to be just as effective in reducing pain and stiffness and improving range of motion in those with osteoarthritis. The patented formula contains two botanicals – Scutellaria baicalensis and Acacia catechu that have powerful antioxidant and antimicrobial properties to support joint health and slow the process of cartilage degradation.
- BiAloe Organic Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) Inner Leaf (160mg): A high quality and patented aloe vera of Lorand Laboratories. Aloe contains acemannan, which has several medicinal benefits especially topically, because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
This study not only discusses its ability to reduce joint pain and improve mobility, but its role in promoting alveolar bone healing, wound healing, digestion, and immunity. Lorand Laboratories claims its aloe to be the best quality, contain the highest amount of acemannan, and be the most bioavailable compared to any other aloe vera product on the market.
How Does It Work – The Science Behind VeraFlex
The science behind VeraFlex is in the ingredients used to help relieve joint discomfort, stiffness, and improve mobility.
Unlike many other over the counter joint pain supplements, VeraFlex includes patented ingredients – Univestin being a key component clinically proven to ease joint issues.
VeraFlex Pros and Cons
- Includes patented formulas
- Research supports the effectiveness of ingredients to relieve joint pain
- May experience improvement in joints in as little as 3-7 days
- May additionally promote digestion and immune function
- Is free of gluten, yeast, egg, and soy
- Only 1 capsule per day
- No side effects have been reported
- May be expensive compared to other joint support supplements
- There is limited research available on aloe vera’s role in supporting joint health
- Somewhat lengthy list of “other ingredients”
- No customer reviews are available on the company’s website and of the reviews available on Amazon, they are split 50/50 as to whether the supplement worked
People Also Ask – Questions and Answers
Q: How To Use VeraFlex?
A: Take 1 capsule per day in the morning when you start your day – the website does not provide further instruction on whether to take it with or without a meal.
Q: How Much Does VeraFlex Cost?
A: You have the option to purchase 1, 3, 6, or 12 bottles at a time online through the official website. Each bottle contains 30 capsules for a 1-month supply.
The company offers free shipping on orders over $49.00, otherwise there is a flat rate of $5.95.
- 1 bottle: $49.95
- 3 bottles: $134.85
- 6 bottles: $239.70
- 12 bottles: $359.40
Amazon also sells VeraFlex for $45.79 per bottle (1-month supply) with free shipping for Amazon Prime members.
All prices listed here are as they appear on the official company website and Amazon website and are subject to change.
Q: Is VeraFlex Safe? Does It Have Any Side Effects?
A: The company website states VeraFlex contains natural ingredients that are safe with no known side effects. As with any new supplement or regimen, consult a healthcare professional prior to starting to ensure there are no pre-existing health condition concerns or medication interactions.
Q: Is It Safe With Someone With Kidney Disease
A: As with any dietary supplement, if you are having any health condition you need to consult your physician or naturopath before starting the VeraFlex program.
Q: What Is VeraFlex’s Return & Refund Policy?
A: If you are not satisfied with your order, call Customer Service at 800-671-4180 M-F 8a-8p EST or email Customer Service at [email protected] within 30 days of receiving your product.
NOTE: You must return it within 14 days after you are authorized to receive a refund, but you will need to pay shipping and handling fees.
Similar products include:
- Turmeric Curcumin Plus
- Omega XL
- Relief Factor
- Osteo Bi-Flex
VeraFlex Customer Reviews & Results
The official website does not provide customer reviews, but Amazon has a small number of them. From customers who purchased VeraFlex through Amazon, reviews are split evenly between some customers not experiencing any improvements and others experiencing significant pain relief and improved mobility.
The Bottom Line On VeraFlex
VeraFlex is quite different in that it contains Univestin, a patented and clinically proven formula to relieve joint pain.
Aloe vera is also a unique addition and although there is not a significant amount of research supporting its ability to support joints, it could still work for you solely because of Univestin.
However, as with any supplement, this product may or may not work for you as everyone’s health status and needs vary.
It seems a little pricey compared to other supplements such as FlexoPlex, Theraflex Advance, Qunol Turmeric and Curamin, but appears to be a good option to try if you’re willing to lose out on shipping on handling fees if it doesn’t work for you.