Heal-n-Soothe is an organic supplement designed to treat the pain and inflammation associated with arthritis. The product is a combination of systemic enzymes and 12 plant extracts that are said to have healing properties. It may also promote healthy circulation and help wounds heal more quickly.
Heal-n-Soothe Ingredients – What to Look For?
This product includes numerous active ingredients as well as some inactive ones.
- Proteolytic Systemic Enzymes – This mix helps speed up the reduction of pain and inflammation at the joint. There is research to suggest that this mix of enzymes works throughout to deliver relief.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme which is taken from the stem and fruit of the pineapple. It contains proteolytic enzymes that can reduce pain and discomfort. It’s typically used for reducing inflammation associated with arthritis of the knee.
- Turmeric – This is a plant in the ginger family that is ground and used as a spice. It is high in bioactive compounds called curcuminoids. Curcumin is an effective anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. Studies show that curcumin enters the cell membrane, providing the cell with better resistance to pain and swelling. Therefore, it’s an ideal treatment for arthritis.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Heal-n-Soothe
The ‘Systemic Enzyme Therapy’ the company promotes involves enzymes traveling to every organ in your body, helping to reduce inflammation and pain. Because these enzymes are biocatalysts, they speed up this process of reducing joint discomfort. Research has shown a positive anti-inflammatory effect of proteolytic enzymes on arthritis.
The supplement also includes other natural ingredients that have known anti-inflammatory properties and are known to reduce pain and swelling such as turmeric.
Heal-n-Soothe Pros & Cons
- It can reduce the pain that goes along with arthritis.
- It can soothe the swelling and inflammation associated with arthritis.
- The manufacturer claims the results are backed by many clinical research studies.
- It contains rice concentrate, which can be an allergen.
- It cannot be used people allergic to papaya or
- It cannot be taken by people on blood thinners.
Customer Questions and Answers
The recommended dosage is up to 3 capsules per day on an empty stomach, but 30-60 minutes before a meal. Begin with 1-2 capsules a day and progress to more if needed. The upper limit is 4 capsules per day.
There are no notable side effects with this product. However, people who are allergic to pineapple and papaya may have an allergic reaction.
This product may not be suitable for everyone. For example, people who are taking blood thinners should avoid these supplements, as it may thin the blood. In addition, individuals who are allergic to pineapple and papaya shouldn’t take this product. Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding shouldn’t use Heal N Soothe.
The reviews are fairly divided. Some customers were pleased with this product and its effects, while others found that the supplement did nothing for them. Some of the users who had positive results did mention that the supplement takes time to build up in your system and may not start working immediately.
The company has a 90-day return policy. If you’re dissatisfied with the product for any reason at all, you can return it within 90 days of the purchase date to get a full refund, less shipping. You can even return the bottle empty and still get your money back.
|Relief Factor||$79.95-93.95||Icariin, turmeric, resveratrol, omega 3|
|Turmeric Curcumin Plus||$23.95||Turmeric, Curcuminoids(e. curcumin), BioPerine (Piperine)|
|ProJoint Plus||$29.95||Glucosamine Sulfate, Boswellia Extract, Turmeric, Methionine|
|Omega XL||39 dollars plus shipping||Vitamin E, Green Lipped Mussel Oil and Olive Oil|
|Arthrozene||$49.95||Type 2 collagen, Boswellia, Hyaluronic Acid|
|Flexitrinol||$35.99||Chondroitin Sulfate, MSM, Glucosamine HCl, Flaxseed Oil|
|Theraflex Advance||$109.25||Ibuprofen, Glucosamine Sulfate and Chondroitin Sulfate|
Although Health N Soothe is the most expensive product on the list, it does have some unique ingredients that may justify the additional cost, but it’s not clear if it is worth the increased price.
Is Heal-n-Soothe Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
There are a lot of ingredients in this product, so you have to be very careful to check that it doesn’t interact with any medications you’re taking. In particular, those who are taking blood thinners must not take this supplement because it may also act as a blood thinner.
Also, anyone prone to allergies should consider avoiding this product completely. If you do choose to take it, consult with your doctor.
Heal-n-Soothe Customer Reviews & Results
There was no clear consensus from users. There were many positive reviews by satisfied customers who found relief from joint pain and inflammation with this product, but also complaints from users about the product being ineffective.
The other complaint users have made is regarding the trial offer (see below) and getting automatically sent and billed from products they didn’t want. Since it’s an option, it’s probably a good idea to avoid the free trial and simply buy a bottle.
Heal-n-Soothe: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
You can purchase this product on the official website for $69.95. You also have the option of signing up for the trial offer and get a free bottle. You only have to cover the shipping and handling costs.
Following this, you’ll be put in the auto-shipment program and receive a bottle each month for the price of $59.95.
This product can also be purchased from other retail websites for a similar price. Therefore it’s worth looking around to see if you can get a deal.
The Bottom Line
There were very mixed customer reviews for this supplement. Some users loved it and found it to be highly effective at treating their arthritis symptoms. Others found that it didn’t help them at all. It also caused an allergic reaction in some.
With this supplement, in particular, it’s important to get approval from your doctor before beginning the supplement. Avoid this product if you are taking blood thinners and perhaps other medications as well.
Research the ingredients carefully on your own to make an informed decision.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Heal-n-Soothe?
This supplement is intended to help with the pain and inflammation of arthritis. However, you will likely find more benefit if you take care of your overall health as well.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Take the joint pain supplements consistently for a maximal effect.
- Reports are that this product can take time to build up in your system and start working. Be patient.
- Make sure you maintain a healthy diet with regular exercise.
- Check with your doctor on a regular basis.
 Turmeric for Arthritis | Arthritis Foundation https://www.arthritis.org/living-with-arthritis/treatments/natural/supplements-herbs/guide/turmeric.php