Arthrozene is a natural supplement designed to treat arthritis, containing 3 main ingredients. The product is meant to reduce swelling and pain in the joints, slow down cartilage degradation, increase joint lubrication, and greatly enhance flexibility and mobility.
The medication should begin providing relief within a few days.
Arthrozene Ingredients – What to Look For?
There are 3 active ingredients in Arthrozene:
- B-2Cool® (Type II Collagen) – The body’s connective tissue is made of collagen. Research shows that giving patient collagen orally does alleviate the symptoms of arthritis.
- Mobilee® (Hyaluronic Acid) – This is a humectant, which is a substance that draws moisture to itself, providing extra hydration to the joints. Research shows that hyaluronic acid is an effective treatment for osteoarthritis, reducing pain and improving joint mobility.
- AprèsFlex® (Boswellia serrata) – Otherwise known as Indian frankincense, it’s a powerful anti-inflammatory agent that is ideal for treating the swelling and inflammation associated with arthritis.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Arthrozene
Arthrozene is rich in anti-inflammatory agents that bring down the swelling and inflammation associated with arthritis, thereby reducing pain. Boswellia serrata has been used for centuries for medicinal purposes, and research has proven its effectiveness as an anti-inflammatory.
The supplement also provides joint lubrication, which reduces pain symptoms through resetting joint homeostasis. Additionally, this collagen provides joints with the protein needed for repair.
Arthrozene Pros & Cons
- May effectively reduce joint swelling and pain.
- May Increase the mobility of your joints.
- Can reduce stiffness in the joints.
- Takes at least 5 days to see results.
- 3-step system is much less convenient than taking one supplement.
- Boswellia may cause nausea and stomach upset.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The recommended dosage is one capsule per day, taken with a full glass of water.
A: According to the manufacturer, there are no side effects associated with taking this supplement. However, Boswellia is associated with a few mild side effects including nausea and stomach upset.
A: The product is fairly safe unless you're pregnant or breastfeeding. However, you should check with your doctor before taking this.
A: The number of negative reviews out there seems to suggest that no, it doesn't. What's hard to understand is that there are also a good number of positive reviews from customers who were very happy with the results they got from Arthrozene.
A: There is a 90-day money-back guarantee on this product, however, this does not include shipping costs.
Arthrozene Alternatives – Compared to Similar Items
There are numerous other natural arthritis joint pain supplements on the market.
Here are a few of them:
|Arthrozene||$49.95||Type 2 collagen, Boswellia, Hyaluronic acid|
|Osteo Bi-Flex||$40.00||Boswellia, Hyaluronic acid, Boron, Vitamin C, Collagen|
|FlexoPlex||$44.95||Glucosamine, Boron, Boswellia, Chondroitin Sulfate|
|Relief Factor||$79.95||Icariin, Turmeric, Resveratrol, Omega 3|
|Heal-n-Soothe||$69.95||Bromelain, Turmeric extract, Boswellia extract, Rutin, Papain|
|Omega XL||$39.95||Vitamin E, Green Lipped Mussel Oil and Olive Oil|
NOTE – *All prices listed here are as they appear on the official or retailer website.
Arthrozene is one of the more expensive brands of arthritis supplements and many customers mentioned this in reviews as being a negative point about the product. The ingredients are similar in all of these products; Arthrozene has nothing unique in it to justify the high price.
In fact, it doesn’t include glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate, which are common substances that can help treat the symptoms of arthritis.
Is Arthrozene Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
The manufacturer states the product is safe with no known side effects. That said, some customers have complained about having diarrhea in response to taking this supplement.
Also, Boswellia serrata has potential mild side effects including nausea and stomach upset.
Another issue with this supplement was the ‘Price’. Users felt that the cost of the product was far too high and wasn’t worth it.
Arthrozene Customer Reviews & Results
The reviews for this product are fairly evenly divided between people who were delighted with the results and people who were disappointed.
Arthrozene: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
You can purchase Arthrozene on the website in bottles of 1, 3, and 6.
- One bottle is $49.95.
- 3 bottles are $44.95 per bottle with free shipping.
- Purchasing 6 bottles cost $39.95 per bottle with free shipping.
The Bottom Line on Arthrozene
Arthrozene is an arthritis supplement with very divided results. Half of the customers had a positive experience feeling that it helped reduce pain and swelling. The other half of the customers were disappointed with this supplement saying it did nothing for them.
Although there are no particular medical conditions that preclude taking this supplement, consult with your doctor before taking this supplement.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Arthrozene?
Arthrozene is one of many supplements to treat arthritis symptoms.
Keep the following in mind when taking this supplement:
- The product takes at least 5 days to start working, so be patient.
- If you experience any medical symptoms like stomach upset or diarrhea, stop taking the supplement immediately.
- If the supplement does nothing for you, take advantage of the 90-day return policy.