Synedrex is a weight loss supplement that mainly targets to help burn fats through thermogenesis to promote healthy body mass.
It’s produced by Metabolic Nutrition, a company that boasts of working in the nutritional supplements business for 30 years and deploying the ingredients that actually work. This product claims to be one of the most powerful thermogenic supplements in the market.
These pills may help athletes, gym enthusiasts and anyone who wants to shed some calories as well as help build muscles. It claims to increase energy, cut fat, reduce weight, suppress cravings and give users a trimmed physique.
It may also help increase fat metabolism, impair fat absorptions and increase weight loss which is what this product claims to achieve. Metabolic Nutrition says its product has been scientifically engineered and the ingredients are well researched thus promising positive results.
Synedrex Ingredients – What to Look For
Synedrex has the following active ingredients;
- Bitter Orange or Citrus aurantium – As is scientifically known may help increase metabolism as well as energy expenditure. A claim that one article in the International Journal of Medical Sciences also supports.
- Grains of Paradise – Also known as guinea grains or Afromomum melegueta and is commonly used as a spice and traditional medicine. A study article in the Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology claims that this ingredient may increase overall body energy expenditure, reduces body fat and minimize visceral fat accumulation.
- Yohimbine HCl – In a research article in the Journal Research in Sports Medicine, yohimbine was found to have fat reducing properties in elite athletes. However, as a standalone supplement, it neither altered the muscle mass nor the body mass. Research on weight loss, body composition and safety report mixed results.
- Higenamine – Also norcoclaurine, is an ingredient that stimulates lipolysis. It may also increase energy expenditure due to it’s stimulant effect as concluded by research on higenamine-based dietary supplements report in the journal Lipids in Health and Diseases.
- Caffeine – (300 mg in one capsule) Synadrex is powered by caffeine to increase your energy and act as a powerful appetite suppressant. Caffeine may help improve heart function, the central nervous system, and skeletal muscle. It might amplify the colonic and gastric activity, and play the role of a diuretic. According to the National Institutes of Health, caffeine may also increase both fat oxidation and energy expenditure.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Synedrex
Synedrex is a fat burner that claims to have all the key ingredients to jumpstart fat oxidation that eventually leads to fat loss. These pills promise to burn stored body fat into fuel that your body will use up during workouts training.
While your body may start to crave an energy boost from carbs, this product might suppress the cravings thus you will be able to stick to your healthy diet. You may also achieve a feeling of fullness as Synedrex can eliminate hunger pangs.
With this deprivation of carbohydrates and oxidation of fat, your body may lose the fat deposits. Moreover, this fat burner has ingredients that are considered as fat accumulation inhibitors which may help your body adapt to storing less fat.
Synedrex Pros & Cons
The pros and cons of this supplement include;
- Users may ultimately achieve weight loss
- This fat burner may boost energy for your workout training
- Ingredients used are popularly used in weight loss supplements
- No cravings and hunger pangs
- The product contains a load of stimulants
- Restricts use by pregnant/lactating women, under 18’s, those with a medical condition
- Those with caffeine sensitivity cannot use it
- May contain traces of food allergens such as wheat, shellfish, and tree nuts
- Ingredients such as bitter orange or yohimbe have mixed safety results
Consumer Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Synedrex?
A: Since this product is powerful, you should start with 1 capsule with breakfast. If your tolerance is good, you can add a second capsule at noon.
WARNING: You should not exceed 2 capsules per day and do not consume this product for 6 hours to your bedtime.
Q: Does Synedrex Have Any Side Effects?
A: Yes it does. According to the manufacturer, users should stop consuming when they experience dizziness, severe headaches, shortness of breath, rapid heartbeat, or any other symptom.
Q: Can I Take Synedrex If I Have A Health Condition?
A: No, persons with a health condition should not use this product. Those under medication are also warned against using Synedrex.
Q: Does Synedrex Work?
A: This product may work as it features a number of effective fat-burning ingredients.
Q: What Is Synedrex Work Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: Metabolic Nutrition issues a return/exchange of products within 14 days of purchase.
|PhenQ||$69.95||Calcium Carbonate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Capsimax, Piperine Extract, A-lacy’s Reset, Chromium Picolinate|
|Fitmiss Delight||$27.99||Vitamins, minerals, whey protein, and digestive enzymes|
|Fit Affinity||$39.99||Garcinia Cambogia, Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl, Green Tea Extract, Raspberry Ketones|
|Burn TS||$58.37||Meratrim, ChromeMate, Green Tea Extract, Caffeine|
|Phen375||$65.95||Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Carnitine,Citrus Aurantium,Chromium,
|RazaLean||$69.95||Capsaicin, caffeine, kelp, apple cider vinegar, turmeric, arginine|
|Hydroxycut||$39.99||Choline Bitarte, L-theanine, caffeine, ashwagandha|
Is Synedrex Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product is restricted for pregnant and lactating women, under 18’s those with chronic conditions and those under medications. When using Synedrex, you should avoid stimulants and alcohol.
Synedrex Customer Reviews & Results
Some users are glad they bought this supplement while some complaints about the side effects it caused them.
Synedrex: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
A container of Synedrex contains 60 capsules and costs $49.99. It can be bought from the official website and other online retailers.
The Bottom Line
With the changes in lifestyle ranging from the food we take to sedentary jobs, obesity has been a common phenomenon forcing people to look for fat burning products such as Synedrex. This product may help burn fat, increase energy, suppress cravings and give you the sculpted body you want.
On the flip side, this product may cause you serious side effects which may force you to discontinue its use. You may find similar products in the market such as Slimvance GNC and IT Works Thermofight X with fewer stimulating substances or components and have better ingredients than this product.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Synedrex?
To counter side effects, the manufacturer of Synedrex advises users to have a heavy breakfast prior to taking the pill.
Users should also stay hydrated the whole day to boost their tolerance level.
However, if after adhering to these instructions and a person is unable to cope, the company promises to exchange Synedrex with a milder version known as a Stimukal. You can also get a refund if an exchange is not desired.
2. European Food Safety Authority | Scientific Opinion on the evaluation of the safety in use of Yohimbe (Pausinystalia yohimbe (K. Schum.) Pierre ex Beille) https://today.oregonstate.edu/archives/2016/apr/xanthohumol-lab-tests-lowers-cholesterol-blood-sugar-and-weight-gain