RazaLean is a weight-loss supplement that claims to increase your metabolism, decrease belly size and be a powerful fat-burner. It also claims that it can lead to faster weight loss while providing you a huge amount of energy.
This product is only sold on-line and makes a lot of claims without the research on this specific product. It refers to research completed on each ingredient used, but no research was on this product with the combination of ingredients.
RazaLean Ingredients – What to Look For?
This supplement contains a real melange of weight-loss ingredients.
Here are some of the key active substances reported on the company website.
- Capsicum – this is found in cayenne peppers. Their active ingredient capsaicin, can help with metabolism and increase weight loss. It also makes you feel full, so you don’t overeat. Research has shown the anti-obesity properties of capsicum.
- Caffeine 3x matrix – this addictive substance is different from the caffeine found in coffee and chocolate, because of the triple matrix (3 different types of caffeine) which will give you smooth, longer-lasting energy. This product contains 200 mg of caffeine per serving. Caffeine speeds up the metabolism. This can initiate thermogenesis, where you burn fat. However, according to the Mayo Clinic, “there’s no sound evidence that increased caffeine consumption results in significant or permanent weight loss.”
- Kelp – an exotic ingredient that is algae seaweed, described as a “superfood” that can improve weight loss.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – The official website says this ingredient is able to lower blood sugar levels after a meal, improve metabolism, reduce fat storage, and even suppress hunger.
- Other ingredients in smaller quantities include:
- Raspberry Ketones – some animal studies suggest that taking raspberry ketones after a high-fat meal may reduce fatty liver and overall fat reduction
- Green Coffee Bean Extract – to enhance weight loss
- Garcinia Cambogia – blocks an enzyme that turns sugar into fat
- Turmeric – reduces inflammation
- L-arginine HCL – promotes better blood flow
- Rhodiola 3% Rosavins – claims it promotes weight loss, improved energy, lower stress level and even support brain function.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind RazaLean
Science Direct defines this as simply “heat production”. This can lead to weight loss.
The caffeine also provides additional energy, which can help you to be more active and work out for longer.
There is common research on each individual ingredient including capsicum, apple cider vinegar, and kelp speeding up the body’s oxidation of fat.
RazaLean Pros & Cons
- This supplement will give you a tremendous amount of energy.
- The product is a powerful fat burner.
- RazaLean may help you lose weight.
- It can curb your appetite, so you eat less.
- It uses natural ingredients that have been individually clinically tested.
- The product contains a lot of caffeine, which can make you anxious and jittery.
- There’s no list of allergens or inactive ingredients.
- This supplement can be dangerous if ingested by children under age 18 years.
- They do not have any research on their website.
- There is a Warning- take no more than 2 capsules per day.
- The official website states all success stories are accomplished with including a healthy diet and regular exercise (just taking a pill may not get you results).
The recommended dosage is to start with 1 capsule per day the first week and if tolerated, work up to 2 capsules per day, in the morning.
The pills contain a lot of caffeine and if you take them in the evening, they could keep you awake.
Lack of sleep can cause weight gain so this is important. Under no circumstances should you take more than 2 of these pills per day
There is a tremendous amount of caffeine in this product. This can make you nervous and jittery, hyper or affect sleep quality. There are people with certain conditions that should avoid caffeine.
Occasionally, capsaicin can cause a burning sensation in the stomach. Green tea extract may cause stomach pain, constipation, and nausea.
There are no warnings on the website or bottle about people with certain health conditions avoiding the product. Anyone who can't have caffeine should certainly avoid this product.
If you take a medication for high blood pressure or one that slows blood clotting, capasin may not be an ingredient for you.
People with a thyroid disorder should ask their doctor prior to taking an iodine-rich kelp supplement. The website does not list the quantity of kelp or other ingredients.
As with any new supplement, it's important that you show your doctor this product before you start taking it to get medical approval.
According to the limited reviews available, the product works really well. However, this is mostly based on unverified testimonials from the product website. It's hard to know if these are legitimate reviews.
The manufacturer has a 100% guarantee and a 60-day return policy. If you're dissatisfied with the product, contact the company and send it back within 60 days of the original purchase date.
If you bought one bottle, send back the remainder to receive your refund. If you bought more than one bottle, only one of them can be opened. The rest must be sealed and unused to get the full refund. The company will not refund the shipping fees.
RazaLean Alternatives – Compare with Similar Items
|RazaLean||$69.95||Capsaicin, caffeine, kelp, apple cider vinegar, turmeric, arginine|
|PhenQ||$69.95||Capsimax, calcium carbonate, chromium picolinate, caffeine, nopal, L-carnitine fumarate, lacys reset|
|Phenastin||$44||Yohimbine, caffeine, peppermint, theobromine|
|Slimvance||$59.99||Moringa oleifera Leaf Extract, Curry (Murraya koenigii) Leaf Extract, Turmeric (Curcuma longa Root Extract)|
|Hydroxycut||$30.61||Vitamins A, D, and E, Biotin, folic acid|
|Phen375||$65.95||Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Carnitine, Citrus Aurantium, Chromium, Cayenne Pepper|
It’s clear that weight-loss supplements can vary quite a bit in terms of ingredients, and probably in terms of the specific way they work. They also vary a lot in price, with RazaLean being at the high end.
Is RazaLean Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
There are no particular customer complaints amongst the limited reviews available. However, a high amount of caffeine like this could be dangerous to people with certain conditions. Make sure you check with your doctor before taking this product.
RazaLean Customer Reviews & Results
There aren’t a huge number of reviews available online, and many of the testimonials are on the manufacturer’s website. Therefore, it’s no surprise that the vast majority of them are positive. Users mostly said that they lost weight on this supplement, and rapidly.
RazaLean: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
The only place you can purchase this product is on the official product website. There are 3 packages available on the website, and the prices are discounted at the moment.
- 1 bottle is $69.95, originally $89.95
- 2 bottles + one free are $129.95, down from $269.85, with free shipping
- 3 bottles + 2 free are $149.95, down from $449.75, with free shipping
The Bottom Line on RazaLean
There are few customer reviews of this product online, except for the wonderful testimonials on the official product website. It’s hard to know how genuine these are. The website claims 87,000 positive reviews but we are unable to see them or understand where that large number came from.
Looking at the ingredients, this product seems somewhat confusing. On the one hand, it contains ketones, and on the other hand, it has a triple caffeine complex to rev up the metabolism and put the body into thermogenesis.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About RazaLean?
This seems to be an excellent natural weight loss supplement.
However, you shouldn’t depend on a supplement alone to control your weight as its website states. It’s important to make eating and lifestyle changes too.
- Make sure that you exercise at least 3 times a week, for a minimum of 30 minutes each time.
- Try to follow a healthy eating pattern that keeps you in a right-sized body.
- Avoid junk food and highly processed foods with empty calories.
- Be patient. Weight loss that comes off slowly is more likely to stay off.