Phen375 is a weight loss supplement that claims to help users achieve a slimmer and athletic body.
Manufacturers of this product claim that the ingredients used to formulate it are all backed by scientific evidence. Therefore, the product may supposedly be both effective and safe for use.
Other claims by this product include food cravings reduction, appetite suppression, energy boost, improved fat burning, and increased metabolic rate.
In one study targeting weight loss supplements, these products are considered effective based on the ingredients they possess.
Phen375 uses lab-researched ingredients, suggesting it may support the efforts to achieve a slimmer body.
Phen375 Ingredients – The Breakdown
The active ingredients in Phen375 are;
- Caffeine Anhydrous – It is a dehydrated form of caffeine that comes in a powder. The Food & Drug Administration (FDA) states that 1 teaspoon is equivalent to 28 cups of coffee. It may be difficult to measure out caffeine anhydrous powder to the desired amount (1 serving = 1/16 tsp), which may lead to caffeine intoxication. The FDA recommends to avoid the use of this substance.Although the caffeine powder may have potential negative effects, caffeine itself has health benefits, such as increase athletic performance, especially in endurance sports.It also may help increase energy expenditure and consequently weight reduction. In an experimental study that appears in the Journal of International Society of Sports Nutrition, caffeine, when combined with catechin, was indicated to decrease waist circumference and body fat in overweight patients.
- L-Carnitine – This is an amino acid found in foods such as beef, chicken breast, cheese, milk, and whole wheat. This amino acid converts fat into energy. It does this by sending fatty acids to the mitochondria in the cell, where it can be burned for energy. Currently, there is insufficient evidence to conclude that L-carnitine is effective for weight loss (even with exercise) and for improving athletic performance. There have been many studies on L-carnitine for weight loss, and the results are inconsistent.
- Citrus Aurantium – also known as bitter orange. The active compound present in this ingredient is synephrine. One article in the journal Phytotherapy Research, mentions that synephrine is widely used for weight loss, weight management and supporting sports performance. The research concluded that citrus Aurantium is safe and may not cause adverse effects in users.
- Chromium – This is a mineral found in foods like broccoli, oats, barley, and tomatoes. According to the National Institute of Health, chromium might play a vital role in the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. It may help lower fasting blood glucose levels and help insulin work better in those who have diabetes. There is insufficient evidence that chromium can improve athletic performance or aid in weight loss.
- Cayenne Pepper – this ingredient is widely used as a flavoring spice. One of its active compounds, capsaicin may have anti-obesity properties. In a research article featured in the journal Bioscience Reports, capsaicin was found to cause both sustained fat oxidation and increased energy expenditure, which may play a critical role in weight loss. In one study, having ½ teaspoon of cayenne pepper in food or as a supplement resulted in burning 10 more calories in a 4 hour period. Also, in this study, individuals who consumed cayenne pepper before meals ate on average, 66 calories less. Cayenne pepper can decrease appetite and increase energy expenditure, but very modestly. Furthermore, once the body gets used to the cayenne pepper, the effects may wear off. Cayenne pepper seemed to work better for those who normally do not consume spicy food or spices.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Phen375
Phen 375 claims to work to achieve weight loss in a number of ways which include; reduce cravings, curb appetite, increase metabolic rate, increase energy levels and improve the fat burning process.
When cravings and appetite are controlled, you tend to reduce your caloric intake automatically. This helps maintain the body fat of the body.
While caloric supply has been regulated the pill enhances metabolic rate which provides energy for fat burning.
More energy is also provided to the body which you can use to increase the intensity of your workouts.
Phen375 Pros & Cons
- This supplement may help with weight loss along with a healthy eating plan and reducing calories
- Users may feel energized for their workout routine
- Product may not deliver results as promised
- Users may experience side effects such as jitteriness and upset stomach
- Weight loss may not be maintained upon dose completion
- Product requires users to reduce their daily caloric intake by 500 calories
A: Take one tablet daily with water 20 minutes before your first meal. While on this dose, you are recommended to reduce your caloric intake by 500 calories.
A: Yes this product causes headaches, nervousness, dizziness, jitteriness, upset stomach, nausea, mood changes, skin irritation and abdominal cramps.
A: Yes as there are no restrictions pertaining to this. However, it is always advisable to consult your physician before starting on any supplements especially if you have a health condition.
WARNING: Avoid this product if you are on a caffeine restriction.
A: The ingredients in this supplement may only help with a healthy diet and regular physical activity, even then it may not produce any noticeable results.
A: This supplement has a 60-day moneyback guarantee. You can return purchases within 48 hours if you contact the company’s customer service.
|PhenQ||$69.95||Capsimax, calcium carbonate, chromium picolinate, caffeine, nopal, L-carnitine fumarate, lacys reset|
|BodyDynamix Slimvance||$49.99||Cognizin AplhaSize, sensorii, tea crine, iFAS503|
|Hydroxycut||$30.99||C. Canephora Robusta, Caffeine|
|Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock||$20||Caffeine, white willow, passion flower, bitter orange|
|RazaLean||$69.95||Capsaicin, caffeine, kelp, apple cider vinegar, turmeric, arginine|
|Keto Diet||$49.95||Raspberry ketones, African mango, green tea, apple cider vinegar, kelp, grape seed extract|
Is Phen375 Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This product is considered safe however it is associated with some side effects.
The major complaint issued by customers is that they did not experience any weight loss.
Phen375 Customer Reviews & Results
For some customers, this product worked effectively while for some it did not work as advertised.
Phen375: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Phen375 previously had an offer for its products;
- 1 bottle cost $65.95
- 2 bottles cost $89.99
- 3 bottles cost $131.90
- 5 bottles cost $187.96
Now a bottle of Phen 375 costs $43.96 and can be bought from the company’s official website.
The Bottom Line
Since obesity has become a worldwide problem, everyone is looking for a quick fix since healthy diets and exercise are not easy to follow.
Dietary supplements such as this might provide a potential solution for individuals who want to shed pounds and shape up.
Furthermore, the makers of Phen375 recommend creating a calorie deficit of 500 calories per day.
The weight loss associated with this product may be the calorie deficit that some users are following and not the ingredients in the supplement itself.
In the long run, it is easier to lose weight by adhering to a healthy eating plan and exercising, than to expect a “weight loss supplement” to do all the work for you.
Phen 375 claims to help you become slimmer but it comes with a number of unpleasant side effects.
Although ingredients used to formulate it sound promising, some clients have complained that they didn’t see any major change in their body weight. There are before and after pictures on the official website you could check out.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Phen375?
The formulation for products sold in the USA does not contain phenylethylamine while those sold in Europe have it.
There is insufficient evidence to conclude that phenylethylamine aids in weight loss or improves athletic performance.
However, If you wish to have this ingredient in your supplement consider ordering from Europe, however, the shipping charges may be on the high side.
Claim Your Product
You can BUY it directly from the www.phen375.com