About BodyDynamix Slimvance Core Slimming Complex (Stimulant Free)
Slimvance is a weight loss supplement meant to “trigger your body’s natural ability to lose weight” through the use of highly concentrated, natural, GMO-free ingredients. The Slimvance website claims the ingredients are raised by local farmers in India on pesticide-free farms and are processed in certified US-FDA facilities for quality assurance.
The long name of this supplement is confusing to determine who actually makes it, but BodyDynamix is a trademark of General Nutrition Centers, Incorporated (GNC), and the Slimvance formula is made by PLT Health Solutions. The supplement is mainly distributed by GNC but is available online through other retailers as well.
If you want to learn more about Slimvance, then read our detailed review, and then you can decide whether or not you should give it a try.
Slimvance Pros & Cons
- The active ingredients are all-natural, GMO-free
- The ingredients are dried naturally and processed in certified US-FDA facilities
- No added sugar or salt and is free of dairy, corn, soy, and gluten
- There is an abundance of added health benefits of each active ingredient
- GNC is a popular and reputable company
- Long list of “other” ingredients including artificial colors
- None of the active ingredients are popular in research for weight loss
- May not provide desired results without additionally following the recommended eating and exercise plans
- The diet plan on the Slimvance website involves calculating daily calorie needs in order to determine a calorie plan to follow using the “Calorie Counter” link. The link leads to the USDA SuperTracker, but it was discontinued June 30, 2018 and there are no alternatives provided to determine the best calorie plan to follow
- 1 randomized clinical study is mentioned on the Slimvance website with significant results, but only in conjunction with an 1,800 calorie diet and exercise plan – which may not be feasible or desired for some users
How Does it Work – The Science Behind Slimvance
The science behind Slimvance is in the Slimvance Patented Blend, which contains specific concentrations and elements of each extract that altogether promote healthy weight loss. The supplement claims to target the user’s hip and waist areas by blocking the build-up of fat and burning it off with the added plus of not containing any type of stimulants such as caffeine that could have negative effects.
Slimvance Ingredients – The Breakdown
All of the active ingredients in Slimvance patented weight loss blend (recorded under US Patent No. 8541383) are natural:
Moringa Oleifera Leaf Extract: Comes from the Moringa tree commonly found in sub-tropic regions. There seems to be no specific studies or reviews discussing the use of Moringa for weight loss, but has been found to improve health in many other ways.
This study discusses a variety of benefits Moringa has to offer including lowered blood sugar, improved cholesterol levels, improved antioxidant markers in the body, and may show promise in wound healing and preventing/treating ulcers.
Curry (Murraya koenigii) Leaf Extract: Comes from the Curry plant native to India. According to the Journal of Medical Nutrition & Nutraceuticals, this extract contains significant antioxidant, neuro protective, and liver-protective properties among many others!
Turmeric (Curcuma longa Root Extract): Like Moringa and Curry (Murraya koenigii), Turmeric does not appear to be popularly studied for weight loss, but does possess amazing antioxidant properties with the potential to treat many inflammatory and neurological conditions.
Wondering if Slimvance is Right for You? Please Watch this Video:
Slimvance – Questions and Answers
Q: How to Use Slimvance?
A: Take 2 capsules per day – 1 capsule 30 minutes before breakfast and 1 capsule 30 minutes before dinner. Do not exceed recommended dose per day. Do not combine with other products containing stimulants, such as caffeine. Do not take it before bedtime.
WARNING: See manufacturer’s label for directions and ingredients., Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Q: How Much Does Slimvance Cost?
A: The Slimvance website will lead you to purchase the supplement on the GNC website for $59.99 for a one-time, 30-day supply. GNC offers options to save through a monthly recurring subscription with free shipping or a Buy One, Get One 50% off deal. However, other retail sites appear to be much cheaper, for example, Amazon sells the same 30-day supply for $40.00 with free shipping.
All prices mentioned above are as they appear on the GNC and Amazon websites, but are subject to change.
Q: Does it Have any Side Effects?
A: Moringa leaf extract may reduce blood pressure and lower heart rate, induce uterine contractions, and promote infertility. Moringa may also interact with sitagliptin (anti-diabetic medication) and any drug that is a substrate of cytochrome P450, for example, some pain medications and antibiotics.
Turmeric may promote issues during pregnancy, worsen existing gallbladder issues, and slow the clotting of blood. Stomach upset, diarrhea, nausea, and dizziness have also been reported with high doses of Turmeric. Curry Leaves appear safe, but nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea are common side effects of copious amounts are consumed.
Q: Is Slimvance Safe? What if I Have a Health Condition?
A: Slimvance appears to be safe for the general public as the Patented Blend is only 450mg between the three extracts, but it is still important to talk with a healthcare professional before using this supplement.
Q: What is Slimvance’s Return & Refund Policy?
A: The Slimvance website does not mention any return and refund policy likely because the supplement is directly sold through GNC, which offers a 30-day money-back guarantee or exchange as long as the item is returned (used or unused) in its original box (if possible) with the receipt.
You are able to return it by mail if you pay to ship or you can bring it to a GNC retail store. You can review additional return/refund options on GNC’s website here. Any returns and refunds through third-party retailers would be completed through them.
Alternative Supplements for Weight Loss
- Active PK – a revolutionary new formula designed to help you fight abdominal fat. You can purchase a single month’s supply for $46.99
- Garden of Life Raw Organic Meal Replacement – organic meal replacement powder with a variety of flavors. It is non-GMO, gluten-free, dairy-free, contains probiotics, and is vegan-friendly. This supplement significantly varies in price ($30.00-$50.00) depending on where you buy it, the amount you buy, and the flavor you choose.
- MAV Nutrition Night Time Fat Burner – claims to reduce evening cravings, increase resting metabolism rate to burn fat, and promote sound and deep sleep. The official website sells this supplement for $19.81 (60 capsules, 1 capsule per day).
- Paleovalley Apple Cider Vinegar Complex – an organic blend of apple cider vinegar, turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, and lemon in a capsule. Claims to promote weight loss, lower blood sugar, and improve gut health. The official website sells this product for $29.99 per bottle (30 capsules, 3 capsules per day).
- Yoga Burn – Yoga Burn is a home yoga training kit that helps women become lighter, stronger and happier. The burnt fat and calories will accelerate the metabolism, and will allow you to lose weight. This product is sold for $37+ delivery on the official website.
- ToxiBurn – ToxiBurn is a nutritional dietry supplement that may help shed stubborn belly fat and uncontrollable weight gain. It claims to get rid of toxins that accrue over time in the body and liver which end up supporting excessive weight gain. This product is sold for $59.00 (1 Bottle) on the official website.
All prices mentioned above are as they appear on official websites, but are subject to change.
Slimvance Customer Reviews & Results
Slimvance reviews and results appear to be 50/50. Some users lost 10-30 pounds within a couple of months while others experienced no weight loss. Most users that reported weight loss also stated they made diet and exercise changes. Only a handful of users stopped taking the supplement due to negative side effects like;
The Bottom Line on Slimvance
The Slimvance Patented Blend of ingredients appear to have powerful health benefits, but not along the lines of promoting actual weight loss. Reviews and results are very split – users that made diet and exercise changes in addition to taking Slimvance appeared to experience weight loss while users that did not make many changes did not experience weight loss.
Although Slimvance is advertised very well in promoting weight loss, the product does not appear to uphold its claims without the user making significant lifestyle changes. Therefore, this supplement may not work for users not planning on making additional diet and exercise changes.
Is There Anything Else I Should Know About Slimvance?
It is important to know that the BodyDynamix Slimvance Core Slimming Complex supplement discussed in this review is stimulant-free because the original formula does contain stimulants.
This supplement may very well produce the fantastic results you are looking for, but you will likely need to do your part in order to lose weight with it.
 A randomized clinical study of 140 healthy overweight people compared the use of Slimvance in conjunction with an 1800 calorie diet and walking plan to a placebo with the same diet and walking plan. Those on Slimvance lost almost 10 more pounds (-11.81 pounds versus -1.91 pounds), lost over an inch more around the hips (-1.76 inches vs. -0.48 inches), lost over an inch more around the waist (-2.12 inches versus -0.68 inches), and lost more percent body fat (-1.05% versus 0.71%) than the placebo group after 16 weeks.
 Efficacy and tolerability of a novel herbal formulation for weight management in obese subjects: a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled clinical study. Krishanu Sengupta, Atmatrana T Mishra, Manikeswar K Rao, Kadainti VS Sarma, Alluri V Krishnaraju & Golakoti Trimurtulu; Lipids in Health and Disease Volume 11, Article number: 122 (2012)
 Large Clinical Study on Healthy Overweight Men & Women Shows Significant Weight Loss Starting at 14 Days and Reduction of Stomach, Waist & Hips. SOURCE PLT Health Solutions
 When used in conjunction with the Slimvance diet and exercise program. The human study did not reveal the mechanism of action of Slimvance. On Slimvance.com
 Results reflect findings of a clinical study where participants took Slimvance and followed the Slimvance 1800 calorie diet and exercise plan. Individual results may vary.