About Modere Trim
Modere Trim is marketed as a weight support product that may give consumers a full body transformation to help them achieve a trimmed and sculpted look, according to the manufacturers.
The formulation is touted to be the first-in-the-world of its kind since as it has been created using two of the most popular technologies – Collagen/HA Matrix and Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), which may help with improved metabolism.
CLA’s function may accelerate fat reduction while Collagen/HA Matrix might work to tone muscles and restore youthful skin.
Modere Trim Ingredients – What to Look For
Trim is a formulation with two main components and other supporting ingredients that claim to achieve the role of fat reduction.
Below are some details of the ingredients in the product:
- CLA – is plant-derived, and may work to reduce fat mass in healthy people. The Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition says it may help reduce body fat and improve athletic performance.
- BioCell – is a standalone dietary supplement that has three main components; chondroitin sulfate, hydrolyzed collagen type II and hyaluronic acid. These ingredients may increase collagen levels in the skin, and give the skin both strength and elasticity, according to a research abstract in the Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics.
- Tocopherols – these are a group of organic chemicals that contain Vitamin E and are also fat-soluble antioxidants which play the role of reducing free radicals, according to an article from Oregon State University. It may help maintain healthy skin and protect it against harmful UV radiation.
- Potassium Sorbate – this is one of the safest, highly efficient and non-toxic food preservatives. It is made up of unsaturated fatty acids and their salts, which play a role in normal fat metabolism in the body, according to an article in the Encyclopedia of Food Sciences and Nutrition.
- Sunflower Oil – this is a source of primarily unsaturated fats. It is often used by food manufacturers to replace saturated fats in certain snacks, such as potato chips. Sunflower oil contains a reasonable amount of Vitamin E.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Modere Trim
Modere Trim formulation was created using two leading technologies; CLA and Collagen/HA Matrix.
CLA is claimed to have the ability to speed up fat reduction and support fat metabolism. It may work to stop fat transportation from the bloodstream and into the fat cells.
On the other hand, Collagen/HA Matrix Technology boosts hyaluronic acid (HA) and collagen levels such that your skin is said to get restored to its youthful form. Joint muscle and muscle fitness may also be supported.
Apart from the technical properties of this product, Trim contains two main active ingredients to steer fat reduction in the body. These are Biocell and CLA. While CLA may reduce fat mass in the body, biocell may increase the skin’s collagen level which might improve the skin’s strength and elasticity.
Modere Trim Pros & Cons
Like all other products, Modere Trim features both advantages and disadvantages.
Here they are:
- Product claims to support fat metabolism.
- Cellular fat storage may be inhibited according to the manufacturer.
- Believed to help in the reduction of fat cells.
- Consumers may achieve improved muscle tone.
- CLA is usually associated with side effects such as nausea, fatigue and an upset stomach.
- Only has two ingredients that may actually support fat reduction.
- The liquid biocell exists as a proprietary blend, therefore it may not be as effective.
- May not be suitable for vegans because it contains chicken sternal cartilage extract.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: The company recommends taking one tablespoon per day preferably in the morning. Reasons as to why mornings are better have not been indicated.
A: There are no side effects mentioned on the official website. The product contains CLA which is known to have several side effects such as nausea, stomach upset, backache and fatigue.
A: Manufacturers have not mentioned anything on this but since the ingredients naturally occur in foods and the body, it should be safe. However, it is important to seek medical advice before starting any supplement.
A: Modere Trim is a weight loss supplement and has ingredients that may reduce fat mass like CLA, which may enable weight loss and muscle toning.
According to customer reviews, some agree that the product works while others dismissed it saying it did nothing for them. Another fact to consider is that the product contains 80 calories per serving, which may be contraindicated when following a strict diet.
A: The company offers a 30-day return policy with a 100% refund guarantee on all products. However, the shipping cost is not included.
Modere Trim Alternatives
|Modere Trim||$99.99||CLA, BioCell, Tocopherols, Potassium Sorbate, Sunflower Oil|
|PhenQ||$69.95||Calcium Carbonate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Capsimax, Piperine Extract, A-lacy’s Reset, Chromium Picolinate|
|Burn TS||$59.95||Green tea, caffeine, Garcinia Mangostana, chromium|
|Phen375||$65.95||Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Carnitine,Citrus Aurantium,Chromium,
|Plexus Slim||$89.95||Chromium Polynicotinate, green coffee bean extract, garcinia Cambogia|
Is Modere Trim Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Ingredients of this product are naturally occurring in the body and are considered to be safe. There are no warnings given by the manufacturers in terms of allergens or side effects. The common complaint about this product is its poor taste.
Modere Trim Customer Reviews & Results
Reviews on the company’s official website are mostly positive. On Amazon, however, most customers are critical of Modere Trim saying that it does not work.
Modere Trim: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It?
On the company’s website, the 450 ml bottle of Modere Trim retails for 99.99 for a one-time purchase and $94.99 for the recurring order option.
The Bottom Line
Modere Trim is a collagen-based product that may block fat formation, tone muscles, reduce weight and restore skin. Since some customers claim it works and others say it doesn’t, we may not boldly stand on either side of the claims since it seems to work differently for everyone.
Nevertheless, if you are looking to reduce fat cells or improve your muscle tone this formulation may help.
However, if you are seeking to lose weight through a dietary supplement only, this product may disappoint you. There are other products such as Hydroxycut, Slimvance, and Active PK with better weight loss and fat burning ingredients on the market.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Modere Trim?
Modere Trim may work to help you achieve a sculpted body but is not effective for fat burning and weight loss.
However, with only two main fat loss ingredients, we can say the product falls short (compared to its rivals) thus not enough to achieve the desired results.
As such, for efficient weight loss, the consumer should still observe the two keys to weight loss:
- A healthy, balanced diet
- Consistent exercise