About Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock
Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock is a high-powered weight-loss supplement. The product is meant to be a super fat-burner which helps you lose weight rapidly.
It can give you a lot of extra energy and improves mental focus, which allows you to be more active and work out for longer. The supplement also curbs the appetite, so you don’t overeat.
Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock Ingredients – What to Look For
- Amla fruit extract – Used to increase blood flow and may be beneficial to cardiovascular health. It may help with weight loss.
- Caffeine (150 mg) – This addictive substance speeds up the metabolism and puts the body into a fat-burning state. It can also curb the appetite. The Mayo Clinic states that caffeine only has a moderate effect on weight loss. It may lead to dehydration so be sure to drink extra water.
- White Willow – This is the bark from a few different types of willow tree. It’s an effective pain remedy. It’s also considered a good weight-loss aid, because it speeds up the metabolism.
- Octopamine HCl – Bitter orange is a fruit extract that helps your body burn fat and lose weight. However, there are some safety concerns with this ingredient.
- Evodiamine sclareolide – From the evodia fruit which might help decrease pain and swelling or possibly support weight management.
- N Acetyl L Tyrosine – Supports brain function and concentration. It can help offset the effects of low cortisol levels as a result of intense bodybuilding training.
- Passion Flower – This is an herb, and according to Science Direct, it has often been used as an anxiety and sleep remedy, as well as for ADHD treatment. It can help with weight loss and may lower blood pressure.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock
Ingredients like caffeine and white willow speed up the metabolism, which helps put the body into a state of thermogenesis.
This causes you to give off heat, burn fat rapidly, and lose weight. Research shows that stimulation of thermogenesis leads to fat loss.
Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock Pros & Cons
- The product can help you burn more calories.
- This supplement can be a good fat-burner.
- It can suppress your appetite.
- It can provide you with an abundance of energy.
- It’s very high in caffeine, which can make you jittery and nervous.
- There are many health conditions that preclude taking this product.
- Taking more than the recommended dosage can be dangerous.
You should take this product for a period of 8 weeks, and then take a break of less than 4 weeks. The recommended dosage is one capsule once or twice a day, 6 hours apart.
NOTE: Drink water throughout the day to stay hydrated. Don't take more than the recommended dosage under any circumstances, or it can be dangerous.
There are some side effects associated with this product, some of which are potentially serious. The most critical possible side effect is difficulty breathing.
Users also may experience excessive sweating, nausea, increase in heart rate, chest pains, or high fever.
In addition, there's a lot of caffeine in this product. It may make you feel jittery, or experience anxiety or nervousness.
Yes, you should avoid the product if you have high or low blood pressure, diabetes, anxiety, cardiovascular, psychiatric or seizure disorders, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, or difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement.
In addition, you shouldn't take this product if you're taking MAOI (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor) or SSRI, blood thinners, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, or pseudoephedrine.
Most of the customer reviews online suggest that this product works very well as a fat burner and weight-loss agent. Other users spoke of how much energy it gave them, which allowed them to workout.
The manufacturer does not offer a money-back guarantee for their products.
Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock Alternatives – Comparison with Similar Items
|Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock||$20||Caffeine, white willow, passion flower, bitter orange|
|Burn TS||$59.95||Green tea, caffeine, Garcinia Mangostana, chromium|
|PhenQ||$69.95||Capsimax, calcium carbonate, chromium picolinate, caffeine, nopal, L-carnitine fumarate, lacys reset|
|Fit Affinity||$39 US||Raspberry ketone powder, green tea leaf, Garcinia Cambogia, carnitine|
|RazaLean||$69.95||Capsaicin, caffeine, kelp, apple cider vinegar, turmeric, arginine|
|Phen375||$65.95||Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Carnitine, Citrus Aurantium, Chromium, Cayenne Pepper|
|Trimtone||$49.95||Green Tea, Green Coffee, Caffeine, Glucomannan, Grains of Paradise|
Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock is reduced quite a bit in price at the moment, so it’s much cheaper than the other brands.
The collection of ingredients among these supplements does vary. The ingredients in Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock are powerful, but they’re intolerant to many medical conditions. There are other weight-loss supplements such as Olimp thermo Speed , Slimvance, and Active PK which can be safer.
Is It Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This supplement is not overly safe. You can’t take it if you have a number of health conditions, including high or low blood pressure, diabetes, anxiety, cardiovascular, psychiatric or seizure disorders, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, or difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement.
In addition, there are some potentially dangerous side effects like difficulty breathing, excessive sweating, nausea, increase in heart rate, chest pains, or high fever.
The product also interacts with some common medications including MAOI (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor) or SSRI, blood thinners, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, and pseudoephedrine.
Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock Customer Reviews & Results
Most of the reviews of this product online are from happy customers. Users found that this product helped them with their weight loss goals. It helped burn fat, and it curbed their appetite, so they didn’t overeat.
Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
The product is available from a number of online retailers, although many say it’s been discontinued for the time being.
You can find the supplement online for $20, reduced from $55.95.
The Bottom Line
It appears to be a very popular product in the market. The customer reviews that exist online are from happy users who felt that this product helped them with their weight-loss goals. They particularly mentioned that it was good at suppressing the appetite.
The negative side of this product is that the ingredients are not overly safe. There are some serious potential side effects and many health conditions that preclude taking the supplement. it”s essential that anyone considering taking this product get medical approval from a doctor first.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock?
Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock may be the right weight-loss supplement for you. If so, it could help you achieve your weight-loss goals.
However, once you reach your ideal weight, you should stop taking the supplement. Now it becomes important to pursue a healthy lifestyle, so you can maintain your goal weight.
- Follow a healthy balanced diet. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Stay as active as possible, working out at least 3 times a week.
- Stay hydrated! It’s important to drink water throughout the day.
- Avoid high-calorie, sugary snacks with no nutritional value. They can really add on the pounds.
 J Complement Integr Med. 2017 Dec 5;15(2). pii: /j/jcim.2018.15.issue-2/jcim-2016-0051/jcim-2016-0051.xml. doi: 10.1515/jcim-2016-0051 | Emblica officinalis - Anti-obesity activity | https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29206643
 WILLOW BARK | WebMd https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-955/willow-bark
 Ezine White Willow Bark - The Critical Weight Loss
 Mayo Clinic | Is bitter orange safe and effective for weight loss? https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/weight-loss/expert-answers/bitter-orange/faq-20058283