TruControl is a weight loss supplement manufactured by TruVision Health, a company that claims to produce high quality health products.
This supplement promises to speed up metabolism with the help of nutrients, probiotics, and enzymes.
Apart from achieving weight loss, users are assured that they may get an energy boost which will keep them motivated in their workout routine.
For best results, manufacturers of this product urge customers to observe a healthy diet and to be physically active.
Research indicates that exercise not only provides numerous health benefits, it may also help maintains a healthy weight.
In the same study, it was discovered that caloric restriction also played a major role in weight loss. This product also claims to act as an appetite suppressant.
TruControl Ingredients – What to Look For
The active ingredients in this product include;
- Green Tea Leaf Extract – this is prominently used in weight loss products. According to the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, green tea extract may have thermogenic properties and may also promote fat oxidation, helping the individual to maintain their physique.
- Cocoa Powder – in an article published in the journal Antioxidants & Redox Signaling, cocoa powder has been discovered to have more phenolic antioxidants than most foods. Cocoa extract is associated with reducing LDL and increasing HDL cholesterol, known to have blood pressure reducing properties, and can even potentially improve insulin sensitivity.
- Octodrine – this ingredient is also known as dimethylhexylamine (DMHA) and is extracted from kigelia plants. It may act as a CNS stimulant and is said that has similar configurations with ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, and other banned ingredients. Sporting agencies and government agencies such as USADA prohibit its use due to its side effects.
- Green bean coffee extract – also known as “GCE”, research discussed in the journal Gastroenterology and Research and Practice shows it can be effective for weight loss. Mostly looked at as black coffee in research studies, GCE has been found to have a potential benefit of improving blood glucose and insulin sensitivity, which may aid in weight loss.
- Theacrine – this is a purine alkaloid extracted from some coffee species. According to an article in the Journal of International Society of Sports and Nutrition: it is used in supplements due to its ability to increase energy, reduce fatigue, improve concentration and motivates users to exercise.
How Does It Work | The Science Behind TruControl
This product claims to be an all-natural supplement with the benefits coming from the ingredients.
Some ingredients in TruControl promote thermogenesis, which helps the body use additional energy throughout the day.
Other ingredients, such as green tea extract, may promote fat oxidation. Fat oxidation is the breaking down of triglycerides into fatty acids that can be used as fuel.
This oxidation process requires energy which may be provided by additional ingredients, like theacrine, which furthers the breaking down of fatty acids.
When fat deposits are broken down and used as fuel, the body loses fat, which may ultimately lead to an improved physique.
TruControl Black Pros & Cons
- While using this product, you may achieve a leaner body
- You may become more energized
- Your focus may improve
- This product tastes good, according to reviews
- Side effects may be experienced, as with most weight loss supplements
- Overall weight loss may not be reached if exercise and a healthy diet are not implemented as well
- Octodrine is a banned ingredient for athletes and may interfere with the anti-doping test
- Not suitable for individuals under 18, pregnant and lactating women, those taking certain medication, and those with a chronic condition
A: The manufacturer recommends this product to be taken with truFix twice a day in the morning and early afternoon.
1 capsule of TruControl and 1 capsule of truFix should be taken in each dose.
A: While the product does not list potential side effects, this product has been associated with causing nausea, headaches, loss of appetite and dizziness.
A: No, the manufacturer advises that in this case you first consult your physician before taking this product.
A: This supplement may work for some users and not for others, as per the customer reviews. While some users are happy with the results, others are disappointed with the outcome.
A: This product allows returns within 30 days after purchase.
|Phen Q||$69.95||Calcium Carbonate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Capsimax, Piperine Extract, A-lacy’s Reset, Chromium Picolinate|
|Fitmiss Delight||$27.99||Vitamins, minerals, whey protein, and digestive enzymes|
|Fit Affinity||$39.99||Garcinia Cambogia, Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl, Green Tea Extract, Raspberry Ketones|
|Burn TS||$58.37||Meratrim, ChromeMate, Green Tea Extract, Caffeine|
|Phenocal||$44.85||Chromium, Fucoxanthin, Glucomannan, Hoodia Gordonii|
|Hydroxycut||$39.99||Choline Bitarte, L-theanine, caffeine, ashwagandha|
Is TruControl Black Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
This supplement may not be safe due to the presence of octodrine in the formula. Octodrine has been banned by some governments due to serious side effects.
Complaints about this product include that it doesn’t work as advertised and has some minor side effects.
TruControl Customer Reviews & Results
This supplement works for some users, while others complain it doesn’t work.
TruControl: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
One packet of TruControl contains 60 capsules and retails at $61.25. The drink version also costs the same amount, both can be ordered from the producer’s website.
The Bottom Line
TruControl is a weight loss supplement that may help you shed unwanted weight and give you a leaner physique.
You may also get energized for your workout routines which will help you maintain the healthy weight you have achieved.
However, this product is associated with a number of side effects.
First of all, it packs lots of stimulants which may cause problems for those who are sensitive to caffeine.
Octodrine is an ingredient that has been banned by sporting agencies and some government agencies following its serious side effects.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About TruControl?
This product has a trial version that a first-timer can purchase to test its effectiveness.
Both the capsule trial and the drink trial kit cost $29 and last for one week.
With the trial version, you can also assess your tolerance level before purchasing the entire 1 month supply pack.