Panalean is a brand of fat-burning weight loss supplement by Biogenic Wellness. It is a new and improved formula that claims to help shed off excess pounds in both men and women by utilizing the power of two exclusive ingredient blends — InnoSlim and FIIT-NS. These claims to work together to support healthy weight and promote optimum metabolic function.
Panalean Ingredients – What to Look For
Panalean is able to deliver its weight loss benefits through the following key ingredients:
- InnoSlim – A proprietary blend of panax ginseng and astragalus extracts. Panax ginseng, a popular plant in Traditional Chinese Medicine, has been proven to show antiobesity effects in animal models as reported by this 2018 systematic review from the Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine. Astragalus, meanwhile, is said to induce weight loss by reducing blood sugar levels and speeding up metabolism.
- FIIT-NS – A proprietary blend of black carrot, grape, grapefruit, green tea, and guarana extracts. These ingredients are known for their high antioxidant content, which is necessary to keep the cells protected against oxidative damage. As for weight loss, antioxidants are also helpful due their ability to stimulate fat breakdown and encourage the growth of good bacteria in the gut. The role of antioxidant supplementation in obese patient was discussed in this 2015 article from Medical Principles and Practice.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Panalean
Panalean features a combination of ingredients that claim to work together to promote safe and effective weight loss.
They do so by reducing calorie intake, burning out excess fats, and promoting multiplication of gut-friendly bacteria. It also claims to help speed up metabolism for more consistent and long-term weight loss.
Panalean Pros & Cons
- It is an all-natural formula that features safe and effective ingredients.
- It doesn’t contain ingredients that may pose health risk.
- It claims to help speed up metabolism and promotes faster burning of excess fats
- It also claims to increase energy levels to help reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- It is suitable for both men and women.
- It is priced higher than other brands, considering that each capsule costs almost $1.
- It has to be combined with diet and exercise for better results.
- It produces results that are not the same for everybody.
Customer Questions and Answers
Q: How should I take Panalean?
A: Two capsules of Panalean must be taken a day for best results. Take the capsules with a meal, or as suggested by your trusted physician.
Q: Does Panalean Have Any Side Effects?
A: Panalean is safe for regular use unless you have a history of allergy to any of its components. In case of adverse reactions, you must stop taking the product right away.
Q: Can I Take Panalean If I Have A Health Condition?
A: If you are suffering from any health issues, it is advised that you consult your healthcare specialist first prior to taking Panalean or any other health supplement for that matter.
Q: Does Panalean Really Work?
A: Panalean is an effective weight loss aid, especially if you combine it with a healthy diet and regular physical activity. As with any other weight loss supplement, results will vary among users.
Q: What Is Panalean Work Money-back Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: Biogenic Wellness has a 365-day money-back guarantee for users who won’t be completely satisfied with Panalean. Just send back the bottle anytime and you’ll get a full, no questions asked refund.
|Fit Affinity||$39.99||Garcinia Cambogia, Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl, Green Tea Extract, Raspberry Ketones|
|PhenQ||$69.95||Capsimax, calcium carbonate, chromium picolinate, caffeine, nopal, L-carnitine fumarate, lacys reset|
|Calotren||$69.95||Magnesium Stearate, Aloe Vera, Vegetable Glycerin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Gelatin|
|Phen375||$65.95||Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Carnitine, Citrus Aurantium, Chromium, Cayenne Pepper|
|Botanica Keto||$89.99, plus $4.95 shipping||Ketones, MCT oil|
|Burn TS||$59.95||Green tea, caffeine, Garcinia Mangostana, chromium|
|Fitmiss Delight||$27.99||Vitamins, minerals, whey protein, and digestive enzymes|
|RazaLean||$69.95||Capsaicin, caffeine, kelp, apple cider vinegar, turmeric, arginine|
Is Panalean Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Panalean has undergone meticulous testing by third party laboratories to ensure the safety and effectiveness of the product.
It is deemed to be safe for regular use in both men and women. Also, the supplement is manufactured in a US-based laboratory under the strictest of quality control standards.
Panalean Customer Reviews & Results
Panalean has gained praise from genuine users who have tried the product, and what they love most about it is its effectiveness in curbing the appetite and how it was able to promote steady weight loss.
Some even went far as saying that this is by far the best supplement they’ve tried.
Panalean: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Panalean can be purchased through Biogenic Wellness’ official website, for $59.95 per bottle of 60 capsules. The product is also being offered in bottles of 3 and 6, which you can get at a discounted price.
The Bottom Line
Panalean is a safe and effective fat-burning supplement that will help you get rid of those stubborn excess fats. It is packed with ingredients that are proven for their weight loss benefits, at the same time free of any ingredients that may potentially be harmful to one’s health.
It targets the key aspects of weight loss, making it a reliable supplement. This product basically has all the good stuff to it, except probably for the price, as you’d readily find lots of cheaper alternatives such as Slendarol, Leanbean, Nutravesta ProVen, and Phena-Lean.
Then again, you should not judge based on the price as this Panalean could actually end up giving the results that you’ve always wanted.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Panalean?
InnoSlim, one of the key ingredients of Panalean, has been evaluated for its safety for human consumption. The study was conducted last year, and you can find it published in the Journal of Toxicology. To learn more about this study, click this link.