Calotren is a weight loss supplement manufactured by Top of the World Distributors. Since 2001, Calotren has been helping consumers balance their weight. Their formula, which contains collagen hydroxylate, was made to be easily digested and saturated by the body.
The company behind Calotren, Top of the World Distributors, has been introducing quality supplements in the market since 1997. They claim that their products have been evaluated by experts and professionals. The company also has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Calotren Ingredients – The Breakdown
Calotren has been very effective in inducing weight loss, all thanks to these five key ingredients:
- Magnesium Stearate – This compound is a popular ingredient in most pharmaceutical capsules, powders, and dietary supplements. The exact mechanism is still unknown, but studies report a strong correlation between magnesium levels and weight loss. This 2013 study from PLOS ONE proposes the weight loss effect being a result of decreased insulin resistance.
- Aloe Vera – This medicinal plant is said to have laxative properties that help improve gut health. A healthy digestive tract translates to a faster metabolism rate. The metabolic effects of aloe vera is one of the topics in this chapter of a book entitled Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects (2nd edition).
- Vegetable Glycerin – This clear liquid extracted from palm oils, coconut, or soybean aids in weight loss by improving exercise performance.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose – This substance induces weight loss by curbing appetite, which it does so by triggering parts of the brain to make the stomach feel full.
- Gelatin – Derived from collagen, gelatin is a colorless and flavorless ingredient used in many different foods. It helps reduce appetite.
How Does It Work? | The Science Behind Calotren
Calotren claims to help reduce weight by inducing the body shed off excess fats. At the same time, it claims to help gain muscle mass, giving its user the proper balanced weight. The product also claims to reduce your appetite and lowers your total calorie intake.
Lastly, it can also enhance your energy levels for improved physical performance, and even strengthen your joints with some of its additional ingredients.
Calotren Pros & Cons
- It is made with natural ingredients and without caffeine or stimulants.
- It claims to help burn fats and build more muscle mass.
- It may curbs appetite and reduces calorie consumption.
- It may also speeds up metabolism.
- It also claims to boost energy levels and improves physical performance.
- It requires the user to avoid eating a few hours before going to bed.
- It may take time to produce the desired weight loss effects.
- Its results may vary depending on factors such as level of physical activity and diet.
- The manufacturer does not offer a money-back guarantee.
Customer Questions and Answers
A: For optimum results, users are required to take up to four capsules of Calotren daily. These capsules must be taken at bedtime, two to three hours after your last meal. During this time, you must not eat anything else.
A: The manufacturer of Calotren claims that its products have no major side effects. However, users reported experiencing stomach discomfort, cramps, and gassiness.
A: Although Calotren is deemed safe, it might be better to consult your physician first if you have a medical problem. The same goes for individuals with a history of allergies because some of the ingredients may trigger allergic reactions.
A: The ingredients used in Calotren have been proven to have their weight loss benefits. As for the formula itself, user testimonials agree that the product works.
A: Calotren offers a money-back guarantee for the first 45 days following the date of purchase. Just return the product and get a 100% refund.
|Slim For Life||$299 to $599||Weight Loss Aids, Guarana, Green Tea, Bitter Orange|
|Phen375||$65.95||Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Carnitine,Citrus Aurantium,Chromium, Cayenne Pepper|
|Zuccarin Diet||$24.95||Chromium, Calcium, White Mulberry (leaf extract) (Morus alba L.) 1% 1-Deoxynojirimycin (1-DNJ)|
|Phena-Lean||$51.29||Caffeine Anhydrous, Vitamin B3, Di-Caffeine Malate, L-Theanine, L-Tyrosine, Theobromine|
|PhenQ||$69.95||Capsimax, calcium carbonate, chromium picolinate, caffeine, nopal, L-carnitine fumarate, lacys reset|
|Slendarol||$39.95||Raspberry Ketones, Green Coffee, Garcinia Cambogia, Green Tea|
|Anorectant No. 10||$187.00||Caffeine Anhydrous, Choline Bitrate, Acetyl L-Carnitine, Rauwolscine|
|RazaLean||$69.95||Capsaicin, caffeine, kelp, apple cider vinegar, turmeric, arginine|
Is Calotren Safe? – Warnings & Complaints
Calotren uses natural ingredients in their supplements, so it can be assumed that the product is safe, unless you have allergies to any of the ingredients. The product contains collagen and some users with food allergies should be extra careful.
Calotren Customer Reviews & Results
Users of Calotren have mixed reactions regarding the product. While some of them expressed satisfaction, others stated that the supplement did not help with their weight loss. Those who are happy with their results rave about the product’s appetite suppressant effects, among others.
Calotren: Packages, Deals, Prices & Where to Buy It
Calotren is available online on their official website as well as on other third-party websites. One bottle, which is equivalent to a month’s supply costs you $69.95. They also offer a three-month supply package with two free bottles for $189.95.
The Bottom Line
Calotren claims to be a good product if you are looking for a weight loss supplement made from natural ingredients. Their website also shows a good number of satisfied customers over the years. Additionally, Calotren is made by a reputable company that has been in the industry for over 20 years.
Calotren is more expensive than other weight loss products such as Oxy Lean Elite, ProVen, Redotex, and Plexus Slim in the market today, but its natural ingredients lessen the risk of side effects while giving you good results. If the price is an issue, however, you can always refer to cheaper alternatives presented in our suggestions above.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Calotren?
Although collagen is a naturally-occurring molecule in the body, some individuals may still find themselves allergic to it. The most common allergic reactions occur from collagen derived from marine sources.
Aside from collagen allergy, marine collagen has also been shown to increase calcium levels in the body. To make sure that you don’t experience these adverse reactions, always consult your trusted physician first especially if you have a history of allergy.